Washington Post: Clinton Campaign paid for research that led to Trump-Russia dossier

Excuse me if I don't take your word for it.
you don't have to, all you have to do is show where it went and you can't. not my evidence yours.

I'm not making the claim that the payment was made at all, dope.
so where's the money?

Who knows? Are you sure the payment was actually made? You don't seem to be able to show it was.
why would I know this. this is up to the government, they claim they got it. I trust them. You don't?

BTW, what is it the US got out of the deal with Uranium One and the russians? you haven't answered that yet. What was our win?
If you don't know is the donation was made then why do you believe there was bribery?
I Did answer it ,dope.

you don't have to, all you have to do is show where it went and you can't. not my evidence yours.

so where's the money?

Who knows? Are you sure the payment was actually made? You don't seem to be able to show it was.
why would I know this. this is up to the government, they claim they got it. I trust them. You don't?

BTW, what is it the US got out of the deal with Uranium One and the russians? you haven't answered that yet. What was our win?
If you don't know is the donation was made then why do you believe there was bribery?
I Did answer it ,dope.
cause the evidence tells us that. read up, it's all out on the internet right now. every news outlet is discussing it now. wow.

so where's the money?

I Did answer it ,dope.
cause the evidence tells us that. read up, it's all out on the internet right now. every news outlet is discussing it now. wow.
You seem confused. Perhaps a nap will help.
You just said there was no evidence that the donation was made.

That is the key, FBI used the Russia dossier to get FISA court clearance to spy on Trump

Officials familiar with the process say even if the application to monitor Page included information from the dossier, it would only be after the FBI had corroborated the information through its own investigation. The officials would not say what or how much was corroborated.

FBI used dossier allegations to bolster Trump-Russia investigation - CNNPolitics

So the real question is what was corroborated?
I love it, what is your investment in defending this? the facts are out. you are on the wrong side right now. the evidence is out. tough to argue what is already exposed. you're late. the game is over.

Why didn't Clinton use the information in the Dossier against Trump in the election? If she had it she certainly would have don't you think? Is the Dossier the reason they had a tap on the Russians too?

It's way premature to claim victory or even do your little touchdown dance.............

Yep.. WAAAY before Steele and Fusion wrote the dossier using Russian spies. So what? It stinks that BOTH parties used the same company. But as far as anyone knows right now -- the Repubs paid for STRAIGHT OPO research. Not a Foreign fairytale.

And that's FACT -- the primaries were WAAAAY over when Steele and the Russians entered the picture.

Morning Joe/CNN --- ALL lying their asses off. Ask Politico. Repubs did not pay for "the dossier"..

No, the completed dossier was given to the FBI in June of 16. It was completed or mostly completed by the time the Dems took over the financing in April of 16. The work on it started in 15. That's what gives it credibility. There's no way Steele could have faked his Intel months before the events actually happened.

You really should read up on this stuff.
It has no credibility. It's opposition research. it's a collection of smears.

So you believe all of the oppo research against Obama was smears?

Well duh.. That's the PURPOSE of Oppo research. If you run -- they will get you smeared. If you can't take it -- don't run for office. However, if it was ME -- and I KNEW it was crap, I'd USE it satirically all the time -- and make fun of it. Like Obama did.

Sense of humor is a better way than raving angry tweets.
why do tweets bother you?

Because it's a terrible form of EXPLAINING your visions and actions to people. It's DESIGNED to foster conflict. Not resolutions.

Instead -- Trump should writing OPs on USMB.. :banana:

No, the completed dossier was given to the FBI in June of 16. It was completed or mostly completed by the time the Dems took over the financing in April of 16. The work on it started in 15. That's what gives it credibility. There's no way Steele could have faked his Intel months before the events actually happened.

You really should read up on this stuff.

Well duh.. That's the PURPOSE of Oppo research. If you run -- they will get you smeared. If you can't take it -- don't run for office. However, if it was ME -- and I KNEW it was crap, I'd USE it satirically all the time -- and make fun of it. Like Obama did.

Because it's a terrible form of EXPLAINING your visions and actions to people. It's DESIGNED to foster conflict. Not resolutions.

He may be.
The tweeting does seem to be universally despised.

That is the key, FBI used the Russia dossier to get FISA court clearance to spy on Trump

Officials familiar with the process say even if the application to monitor Page included information from the dossier, it would only be after the FBI had corroborated the information through its own investigation. The officials would not say what or how much was corroborated.

FBI used dossier allegations to bolster Trump-Russia investigation - CNNPolitics

I love it, what is your investment in defending this? the facts are out. you are on the wrong side right now. the evidence is out. tough to argue what is already exposed. you're late. the game is over.

Why didn't Clinton use the information in the Dossier against Trump in the election? If she had it she certainly would have don't you think? Is the Dossier the reason they had a tap on the Russians too?

It's way premature to claim victory or even do your little touchdown dance.............

If she did, she would be breaking the law, as we find she did, just year later.

Second, they always use someone else to do their dirty work for them. If there is any danger for them, they throw them under bus. If stop being loyal, they got thrown under the bus.

They were tapping Trump before the dossier, illegally. They tried to get FISA two times and failed. Dossier was just a way to get the FISA warrant and make it "legal".

I'm still trying to figure out what is unusual about paying for research into an opponent. It's illegal to accept assistance from a foreign entity in exchange for a promise to take some official action. It's illegal to take bribes. And It's illegal to accept something of value from a foreign entity just as a favor, but I'm pretty sure it's been done in the past.

He may be.
The tweeting does seem to be universally despised.
Oh the type is way to small for him. LOL

so where's the money?

I Did answer it ,dope.
I mean, I have to take some information at face value:

Fact check: No, the Clintons were not paid millions by Russia

"The main question is: At the time of the deal’s consummation, did the Clinton Foundation and the former president himself, receive money from the Russians to grease the wheels for the deal?

Bill Clinton did receive $500,000 to deliver a speech at a Russian bank that was promoting Uranium One stock, according to The New York Times, and the company’s chairman donated $2.35 million to the foundation in four installments as Uranium One was being acquired by Rosatum between 2009 and 2013.

All told, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from those linked to Uranium One and UrAsia, but it went to the charity organization and not the Clinton family. Furthermore, most of those donations occurred before and during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign, according to The Post."

I Did answer it ,dope.

"The main question is: At the time of the deal’s consummation, did the Clinton Foundation and the former president himself, receive money from the Russians to grease the wheels for the deal?

Bill Clinton did receive $500,000 to deliver a speech at a Russian bank that was promoting Uranium One stock, according to The New York Times, and the company’s chairman donated $2.35 million to the foundation in four installments as Uranium One was being acquired by Rosatum between 2009 and 2013.

All told, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from those linked to Uranium One and UrAsia, but it went to the charity organization and not the Clinton family. Furthermore, most of those donations occurred before and during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign, according to The Post."

So what's your point? The article shows clearly that it was not a bribe. Are you changing your position?

Reading back through the posts from snowflakes, they post seemingly as if believing the title of this thread is even in dispute.

Evidence presented now shows Hillary Clinton and the DNC paid a foreign agent through a Russia-linked firm (that just took the 5th under oath before Congress) $9 MILLION for a fake report filled with Russia-generated propaganda, which they illegally ... ILLEGALLY ... used against a candidate in a US election.

Once again, had Donald Trump been under multiple FBI investigations - for crimes that included Espionage, Influence Peddling / Treason - Democrats and their surrogate propaganda-pushing media would have forced him out of the race.
- Instead, the Obama administration, their media, and snowflakes defended her.

Had Donald Trump paid $9 MILLION to a company linked to the Russians for a report containing information / propaganda the Russians wrote for him to use against Hillary he would be Impeached at the very least right now, if not under arrest.
- Seditious / Stupid snowflakes are instead defending Hillary.

Not only did Hillary, Comey, Obama, and the DNC fund / pay for this information, they illegally used it in a US election - THEY COMMITTED CRIMES .. and leftist extremists / snowflakes continue to drone on about false allegations they have been unable to substantiate after 1 year of multiple investigations to include a stacked Counsel headed by the man who hid Russian crimes back in 2009.

Holy $hit, you can't get any more partisan, any more ignorant, any more f*ed up than that.

God help this country....

All told, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from those linked to Uranium One and UrAsia, but it went to the charity organization and not the Clinton family."
Financial disclosures show 90% of Clinton Foundation cash goes to 'administrative' costs for Hillary, Bill, and Chelsea.

Bwuhahaha..... Good grief! Snowflakes will believe and shovel any and all amounts of shit to justify the criminal actions of 2 Democrats who have never shown they have given a damn about anyone else but themselves.

Truly remarkable....

I Did answer it ,dope.

So what's your point? The article shows clearly that it was not a bribe. Are you changing your position?
well you asked if it was paid. I believe I satisfied that. now what happened to the money? well interesting enough, since it s a public charity, they don't have to show where it goes. How fking convenient. Easy65 posted:

"Financial disclosures show 90% of Clinton Foundation cash goes to 'administrative' costs for Hillary, Bill, and Chelsea."

Well, I'm not a fking genius per sey, but, why is it only the Clinton Foundation had a win and not the US that put this supposedly together.

And again, what was the advantage of the US doing this deal? What is the fking win for the US? again, per the libturd manipulator you are, you fail to comment. why? Too funny, you know what tool, you believe what the fk you want and I will believe what I want. I'd say right now, the advantage is mine.

every day there's a Clinton bombshell!

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier
DM8F2_5WkAAdTRK.jpg

riiiiiiight... idiota... it had nothing to do with Donald jr saying he loved the Russians involving themselves in the election and all of managorte and fllynn's meetings.

:cuckoo:

What law was broken here Ms. Fake Lawyer? And, Jr. did not say that.

Second, they always use someone else to do their dirty work for them. If there is any danger for them, they throw them under bus. If stop being loyal, they got thrown under the bus.

They were tapping Trump before the dossier, illegally. They tried to get FISA two times and failed. Dossier was just a way to get the FISA warrant and make it "legal".

Sounds like your mind is already made up on the whole tapping Trump thing.

I Did answer it ,dope.

well you asked if it was paid. I believe I satisfied that. now what happened to the money? well interesting enough, since it s a public charity, they don't have to show where it goes. How fking convenient. Easy65 posted:

"Financial disclosures show 90% of Clinton Foundation cash goes to 'administrative' costs for Hillary, Bill, and Chelsea."

Well, I'm not a fking genius per sey, but, why is it only the Clinton Foundation had a win and not the US that put this supposedly together.

And again, what was the advantage of the US doing this deal? What is the fking win for the US? again, per the libturd manipulator you are, you fail to comment. why? Too funny, you know what tool, you believe what the fk you want and I will believe what I want. I'd say right now, the advantage is mine.

Financial disclosures show 90% of Clinton Foundation cash goes to 'administrative' costs for Hillary, Bill, and Chelsea."

Bullshit.
Post it up, dope.

And again, what was the advantage of the US doing this deal? What is the fking win for the US? again, per the libturd manipulator you are, you fail to comment. why?

Again, I answered this, dope. Go back and look.

You just posted an article that showed quite clearly that the $145 m was received during her 08 campaign. Well before she was in a position to do anything. You're right. You can believe what you want. I can also mock you relentlessly for it.

Sounds like your mind is already made up on the whole tapping Trump thing.

Actually, they did wiretap Manaforte.

I for one will stand up for Trump and say there was nothing illegal in his pushing fake stories that he knew were fake about Hillary! And even getting those stories from anti-Clinton sites and even paying for them

Unless he promised to do something when he was elected or unless he accepted something for free from a for entitity

Forum List

Back