Washington Post: Clinton Campaign paid for research that led to Trump-Russia dossier

I couldn't tell you why anyone donates to the Clinton charity. I could assume people may believe they might get something for it but that hasn't been shown.

If you donate to, let's say, "Wounded Warrior", you want to help vets. If you donate to Salvation Army, you want to help poor, etc. You'll also see that you have much in common with other people that donate to those charities. And most likely you keep giving to those charities every year.

You see where am I going with this?

Did the FBI end the investigation?
All as I have seen is they refused to lift the NDA so the informant could testify before congress. That makes perfect sense if the investigation is ongoing.

Yes, that investigation ended under Mueller, and according to informant's lawyer, even with evidence of bribery, extortion etc, they charged nobody. The only reason they had NDA is because informant wanted to sue them (FBI) for money they owe him. When informant wanted to talk, they threatened to destroy him because of NDA.

What, in your opinion, could be a reason that they (FBI) doesn't want him to testify before Congress?
Damning new evidence appears to show that Hillary Clinton used her office as Secretary of State to confer benefits to Russia in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her foundation and cash to her husband.

If you donate to, let's say, "Wounded Warrior", you want to help vets. If you donate to Salvation Army, you want to help poor, etc. You'll also see that you have much in common with other people that donate to those charities. And most likely you keep giving to those charities every year.

Not really. The foundation had a wide variety of initiatives around the world.

Yes, that investigation ended under Mueller, and according to informant's lawyer, even with evidence of bribery, extortion etc, they charged nobody. The only reason they had NDA is because informant wanted to sue them (FBI) for money they owe him. When informant wanted to talk, they threatened to destroy him because of NDA.

What, in your opinion, could be a reason that they (FBI) doesn't want him to testify before Congress?

If it was closed then I'm comfortable with the decision. Maybe there simply was nothing to the claims. NDAs are common with witnesses and informants. You can't have people blabbing details of investigations. Mueller was a Bush appointee and by all accounts a great director and an honorable man.

We'll see what comes out.

The political establishment in the US convinced that Donald Trump had a legitimate shot at winning the presidential election realized that the jig was up so first the Republican side hired fusion GPS, a Washington based opposition research firm to dig up dirt on the candidate. It didn't go well as nothing was found. So in 2016 when it was agreed that Trump was going to be the nominee the republican research was dropped. At this point the DNC, headed by the Clintons picked up the ball. The Clintons financed the research by hiring Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer. The Clintons paid for the research by selling out the national security of the US while they were paid millions by the Russians who were funneling money into the Clinton Foundation as well as paying Bill Clinton a $500,000 speaking fee in Russia.

They gave the Russians access to yellow cake uranium which was first transported to Canada where the trail went cold. The Russians ended up with twenty percent of the US uranium supply as a bribe to assist Hillary Clinton in winning the US presidency. The Clintons sold out the national security of the US to an enemy for greed and power. This is the textbook definition of treason. What more do you need? Steele is now going testify. Are you going to wait until these traitors are at the gates of federal prison?

Steele was already on board. The dossier was assembled over five months. The Dems took over funding in April of 16. The final product was forwarded to the FBI in June.

The Russians received no Uranium, dope.
sure they did.

It's you that need to post evidence, dope.
how you figure that gaslighter?
Explain how the donations were bribes. What's your evidence?
the receipts from the foundation? how much of the 145 million actually made it to a charity? do you know? There are no records.

I thought these were evil people the russians, why take their money? could there have been some quid pro quo included? that is what is being investigated today.

The foundation records are or were publicly available.
I know, and no where are there receipts on that 145 million being sent to a charity. hmmmm

Excuse me if I don't take your word for it.

The political establishment in the US convinced that Donald Trump had a legitimate shot at winning the presidential election realized that the jig was up so first the Republican side hired fusion GPS, a Washington based opposition research firm to dig up dirt on the candidate. It didn't go well as nothing was found. So in 2016 when it was agreed that Trump was going to be the nominee the republican research was dropped. At this point the DNC, headed by the Clintons picked up the ball. The Clintons financed the research by hiring Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer. The Clintons paid for the research by selling out the national security of the US while they were paid millions by the Russians who were funneling money into the Clinton Foundation as well as paying Bill Clinton a $500,000 speaking fee in Russia.

They gave the Russians access to yellow cake uranium which was first transported to Canada where the trail went cold. The Russians ended up with twenty percent of the US uranium supply as a bribe to assist Hillary Clinton in winning the US presidency. The Clintons sold out the national security of the US to an enemy for greed and power. This is the textbook definition of treason. What more do you need? Steele is now going testify. Are you going to wait until these traitors are at the gates of federal prison?

Steele was already on board. The dossier was assembled over five months. The Dems took over funding in April of 16. The final product was forwarded to the FBI in June.

sure they did.

The mines would lose their permits if that were found to be true.

I couldn't tell you why anyone donates to the Clinton charity. I could assume people may believe they might get something for it but that hasn't been shown.

All as I have seen is they refused to lift the NDA so the informant could testify before congress. That makes perfect sense if the investigation is ongoing.

Damning new evidence appears to show that Hillary Clinton used her office as Secretary of State to confer benefits to Russia in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her foundation and cash to her husband.

If it was closed then I'm comfortable with the decision. Maybe there simply was nothing to the claims. NDAs are common with witnesses and informants. You can't have people blabbing details of investigations. Mueller was a Bush appointee and by all accounts a great director and an honorable man.

And you in other post said that I am speculating widely.

how you figure that gaslighter?
the receipts from the foundation? how much of the 145 million actually made it to a charity? do you know? There are no records.

I thought these were evil people the russians, why take their money? could there have been some quid pro quo included? that is what is being investigated today.

I know, and no where are there receipts on that 145 million being sent to a charity. hmmmm

you don't have to, all you have to do is show where it went and you can't. not my evidence yours.

the NDA was lifted

sure they did.

The mines would lose their permits if that were found to be true.
not sure what to tell you bubba. Hitlery committed crimes and hasn't been arrested.

No Puppet. No Puppet. You’re the Puppet!
October 26, 2017 at 12:53 pm EDTBy Taegan Goddard49 Comments

Jonathan Chait: “Having apparently decided that defending the Trump campaign against charges of collusion with Russian cyberattacks is an impossible task, the Republican Party has decided to go on offense. The House Intelligence Committee, putatively assigned to investigate collusion, is instead running a counter-investigation into Trump’s nemeses. Their argument, incredibly enough, is that the FBI and Robert Mueller are the realperpetrators of collusion with Russia. ‘No puppet, no puppet, you’re the puppet’ has become the new Republican argument against Mueller.”

“Their case, which is being quickly spread by Republican officeholders and conservative media, centers on the role of Christopher Steele, a respected retired British intelligence officer turned private investigator, and Fusion GPS, the firm for which he worked.”

Yep, desperation requires the republicans to throw everything up against the wall and pray

LOL.
You are. You're ascribing all manner of malfeasance that is not proven in any way and is based soley on the word of a disgruntled informant.

That is the key, FBI used the Russia dossier to get FISA court clearance to spy on Trump

Officials familiar with the process say even if the application to monitor Page included information from the dossier, it would only be after the FBI had corroborated the information through its own investigation. The officials would not say what or how much was corroborated.

FBI used dossier allegations to bolster Trump-Russia investigation - CNNPolitics

So the real question is what was corroborated?
I love it, what is your investment in defending this? the facts are out. you are on the wrong side right now. the evidence is out. tough to argue what is already exposed. you're late. the game is over.

you don't have to, all you have to do is show where it went and you can't. not my evidence yours.

I'm not making the claim that the payment was made at all, dope.

what *evidence* do we have on trump?

Am I arguing that?
Well duh, yeah!!!

I'm not.
sure you are. you just play ricochet rabbit all day, that gaslighter thing you do.

Only bouncing around with you all.
I'm solid, we know where the evidence is actually at. And whose name is on it. you are late to the game, the investigation is now against the demolosers, and the FBI source gag order was lifted. we will get the additional facts in a few days or next week, when the congress bring him in. Might by Manafort.

Last edited:

so where's the money?

so where's the money?

Who knows? Are you sure the payment was actually made? You don't seem to be able to show it was.

so where's the money?

Who knows? Are you sure the payment was actually made? You don't seem to be able to show it was.
why would I know this. this is up to the government, they claim they got it. I trust them. You don't?

BTW, what is it the US got out of the deal with Uranium One and the russians? you haven't answered that yet. What was our win?

I watch Zombie Joe on MSNBC this morning lying his ass off saying that Repubs funded the dossier. No wonder the left gets crushed when they go out and try to parrot these media idiots on USMB. You need to watch BOTH sides in times like this. And do as Bill Clinton did --- and "triangulate".. :rofl:

September 2015: A still unknown Republican donor who opposed Donald Trump hires Fusion GPS to research the candidate, according to the New York Times.

Yep.. WAAAY before Steele and Fusion wrote the dossier using Russian spies. So what? It stinks that BOTH parties used the same company. But as far as anyone knows right now -- the Repubs paid for STRAIGHT OPO research. Not a Foreign fairytale.

And that's FACT -- the primaries were WAAAAY over when Steele and the Russians entered the picture.

Morning Joe/CNN --- ALL lying their asses off. Ask Politico. Repubs did not pay for "the dossier"..

No, the completed dossier was given to the FBI in June of 16. It was completed or mostly completed by the time the Dems took over the financing in April of 16. The work on it started in 15. That's what gives it credibility. There's no way Steele could have faked his Intel months before the events actually happened.

You really should read up on this stuff.
It has no credibility. It's opposition research. it's a collection of smears.

So you believe all of the oppo research against Obama was smears?

Well duh.. That's the PURPOSE of Oppo research. If you run -- they will get you smeared. If you can't take it -- don't run for office. However, if it was ME -- and I KNEW it was crap, I'd USE it satirically all the time -- and make fun of it. Like Obama did.

Sense of humor is a better way than raving angry tweets.

September 2015: A still unknown Republican donor who opposed Donald Trump hires Fusion GPS to research the candidate, according to the New York Times.

Yep.. WAAAY before Steele and Fusion wrote the dossier using Russian spies. So what? It stinks that BOTH parties used the same company. But as far as anyone knows right now -- the Repubs paid for STRAIGHT OPO research. Not a Foreign fairytale.

And that's FACT -- the primaries were WAAAAY over when Steele and the Russians entered the picture.

Morning Joe/CNN --- ALL lying their asses off. Ask Politico. Repubs did not pay for "the dossier"..

No, the completed dossier was given to the FBI in June of 16. It was completed or mostly completed by the time the Dems took over the financing in April of 16. The work on it started in 15. That's what gives it credibility. There's no way Steele could have faked his Intel months before the events actually happened.

You really should read up on this stuff.
It has no credibility. It's opposition research. it's a collection of smears.

So you believe all of the oppo research against Obama was smears?

Well duh.. That's the PURPOSE of Oppo research. If you run -- they will get you smeared. If you can't take it -- don't run for office. However, if it was ME -- and I KNEW it was crap, I'd USE it satirically all the time -- and make fun of it. Like Obama did.

Sense of humor is a better way than raving angry tweets.
why do tweets bother you?

Forum List

Back