Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

tin_can_8_10-980-copy.jpg

1329859148.jpg

aa03c3251403edac079fb3dfb5d6a4f9.jpg

poorwhitewoman.jpg

Tin_Can_NY_14-523-copy.jpg

If Trump was in White Appalachia, he would think he was in a sh!thole country. He would insist they never come here.
Another leftard who has obviously never been to a third world country.
The people in our pix live like kings as compared to a quarter of the world.

Not sure if it was you or somebody else but I've heard this assertion before. When it was posted I asked for a link. Never did get one.
Have a 5 year old show you how to use a search engine.
Read Hillary Clinton's 'Basket of Deplorables' Remarks on Trump Supporters

Once AGAIN Goober --- IT AIN'T MY FUCKING JOB -- IT'S YOURS.

Prepare to be disassembled.

FROM YOUR OWN LINK:

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?”

"Half of Rump's supporters".

In 2016, 55% of eligible voters showed up to vote.(figures rounded)
46% of the 55% voted for Rump.
That's 25% of the total eligible voters.
Half of that is 12.5% of eligible voters.
40% of Americans are not registered to vote, so that group is 12.5% of the 60% registered, which is ........

---- 7.5% of all Americans.

Show me a map of this planet where "seven and a half percent" is defined as "half".

And don't WIMP OUT to this "go look it up yourself" wimpicity. This is ****YOUR**** point, not mine.
Oh wow, you really got me!
Hillary ONLY called 26,500,000 Americans deplorable as she told America she wanted to lead this nation.

You are one dumbass extraordinaire.

And that's "half of American citizens" is it?

You're actually sitting here telling us the population of this country is 53 million?
And then you want to call SOMEBODY ELSE "dumbass"?

See why I asked for a link?

:dig:

Ogo, for all your intellectualcality, you're derp, k?

Nobody but Oosie calls me "Ogo". Got that?

Now translate the rest of that into some form of English and we'll talk turkey. How's my math?

Trump was whining that we shouldn't allow immigrants from black countries.

All caught up now?

No, he was whining that we shouldn't let people in from third world shit holes. You guys are the ones who made it racial.

All caught up now?
Wrong. Trump specifically whined about Africa and Haiti.

Do try to catch up.

Yes, some of the worst parts of the world.

Do try to keep up.
Lots of shitholes, and Trump chose the black countries to whine about.

He's a racist pig fucker.
He's an old racist. But that's not new, nor is it really the story. Trump was set to sign a DACA deal till the hardliners set into him. How did Goodlete and Cotton get to the meeting? Miller - Session's old boss? Did he call them? At any rate, Trump had to back down to satisfy his base. And connecting DACA to "shit hole countries" is what his base wants.
------------------------------------------- good plan eh Ben !!

FROM YOUR OWN LINK:

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?”

40% of Americans are not registered to vote, so that group is 12.5% of the 60% registered, which is ........

Show me a map of this planet where "seven and a half percent" is defined as "half".

And don't WIMP OUT to this "go look it up yourself" wimpicity. This is ****YOUR**** point, not mine.
Hillary ONLY called 26,500,000 Americans deplorable as she told America she wanted to lead this nation.

You're actually sitting here telling us the population of this country is 53 million?

Now translate the rest of that into some form of English and we'll talk turkey. How's my math?

Quote what I said and then explain to me how it's not English, then we can talk. Until as such a time arises, you're derp.

FROM YOUR OWN LINK:

Quote what I said and then explain to me how it's not English, then we can talk. Until as such a time arises, you're derp.

I have no idea what the fuck "derp" means, so your post has no meaning.

What are you, like seven years old?

don't really care , they don't share Western values , traditions and outlook , education and english language . All many of them want is to eat everyday , get a pair of 'adidas' and some loose fitting baggy nylon shorts as they take an American job , get the RIGHT to vote and taxpayer funded 'ebt' to feed their babies and they want to get taxpayer money to buy diapers Timmy

Lol!

You’ve never lowered yourself to talk to an actual immigrant have you?
-------------------------------------------- i see how they live in their 'sh1thole' countries Timmy .

Trump is right. Africa has a billion people and they are all illiterate, unskilled, disease-ridden trash who want to come here and go on welfare. Of course obama and hillary and pelosi say "Great - we're the welfare party so let them come".

Unless you have a PHD in physics or engineering or IT, we don't want you.
Obama didn't even lift a finger to help his own poverty ridden step-brother in Kenya, he just pretended he cared about black people.

I have no idea what the fuck "derp" means, so your post has no meaning.

What are you, like seven years old?

Apparently your vocabulary is not quite as extensive as you presumed, PogDerp.

Europe
Africa
South America
Asia
Australia

All that's left is North America and Antarctica. He's made an enemy of Mexico in North America and Antarctica is kind of empty.

All that's left is a bunch of islands, like, uh, like "Haiti".

Well, at least we don't have to worry about the responsibility of being the leader of free world anymore.
You pansy asses and your knuckle clenching over what "the world" thinks. Fuck the world.
Where was "The World" as over 200 million were slaughtered by their own Godless governments in the past century and your "World" sat on it's thumbs.

Trump is right. Africa has a billion people and they are all illiterate, unskilled, disease-ridden trash who want to come here and go on welfare. Of course obama and hillary and pelosi say "Great - we're the welfare party so let them come".

Obama didn't even lift a finger to help his own poverty ridden step-brother in Kenya, he just pretended he cared about black people.

Hussein even told people in Africa that they can't have air conditioning and can't have cars!

He never gave a shit about others, only himself.

He never did a damn thing for Black Americans. Why do you think Trump won?

See, I'll give the secret away yet again.

Leftists assume all people are stupid and chattle.

In reality, all Americans (white,black, whatever) are of above average intelligence and know how to spot bullshit when they see it.

True story.

I surely hope me posting the truth does not hurt Americans in the future.

Hillary who called half of American citizens deplorable.

Not sure if it was you or somebody else but I've heard this assertion before. When it was posted I asked for a link. Never did get one.
Have a 5 year old show you how to use a search engine.
Read Hillary Clinton's 'Basket of Deplorables' Remarks on Trump Supporters

FROM YOUR OWN LINK:

Leftard defends Hillary calling Americans deplorable because she only called 27 million Americans deplorable.

You can't make this crap up, they are insane.

Hussein even told people in Africa that they can't have air conditioning and can't have cars!

He never gave a shit about others, only himself.
And he stood by and picked his nose while blacks were killing blacks en mass in cities like Chicago and rioting and burning down neighborhoods, some of it instigated by him.

Last edited:
Ewww. Aren't you glad you don't live there?

article-0-1498B1DB000005DC-137_634x422.jpg

article-0-1498B17A000005DC-267_634x418.jpg

3FE30DE900000578-0-image-a-6_1493823270651.jpg

25A201FC00000578-2952190-image-a-70_1423827476675.jpg

3FE30DF300000578-0-image-a-3_1493823139493.jpg

sewerdiver.jpg

pollution-around-the-world2.jpg

55810d1244387681-dead-family-piled-up-shit-hole-apartment-article-1083802-0261cd86000005dc-266_468x644.jpg

MLK+Blvd.jpg

screen_shot_2013-08-15_at_2.06.10_pm.png

Delhi-Garbage_Reuters.gif

20170322_133043.jpg

2017-04-01-10-08-15.png

mexican-illegals.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

1311497966_03_suelem_in_alley_waste-land-high.jpg

roflbot_4__medium.jpg

Incredible India
----------------------------------- and much of 'india' sh1ts out in the open and down by the RailRoad tracks . and 'indians' also swim with the half burnt corpses of their people in the 'holy ganges' river Baron .

"half burnt corpses"?

What the fuck kind of aerosols are y'all snorting today?
------------------------------------ here you go , short notice so this is kinda mild . Course you can tap yer toes as you watch Oogo !!

He never did a damn thing for Black Americans. Why do you think Trump won?

See, I'll give the secret away yet again.

Leftists assume all people are stupid and chattle.

In reality, all Americans (white,black, whatever) are of above average intelligence and know how to spot bullshit when they see it.

True story.

I surely hope me posting the truth does not hurt Americans in the future.
The Left doesn't care how they get votes even if fraudulent, or who is the voter, including criminals and illegals, as long as they get the vote.

Forum List

Back