Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

who do you think is better immigrant ? Guy/Lady from 3rd world place who will work like crazy at some low level job. Someone who will build themselves up, someone who appreciates all the freedoms USA offers .

Or some eurotrash who will take a high end job from an American and lecture us on how things are better in Europe ?

I met a cab driver from Djibouti a few months back and he told me there was absolutely no reason to ever visit there because there is nothing there. He said it's a horrible place.

Haiti has two problems:

Blacks and Voodoo.

Why neighboring Dominican Republic prospers and Haiti perishes?

Because the first one has many whites and is a Christian country.
And blacks in Haiti killed all whites and worship Devil

voodoo2_1569541c.jpg

I have no idea if Trump called third world nations shitholes or not, nor do I care. It was a closed door private meeting involving negotiation and believe it or not, tempers along with words flare in those situations. I do not care what people say in private, I care what people say and do in public. Truman was famous for calling Jews kikes in private. Yet in public he was one of the friendliest Presidents to Jews we have had.

Trump does not have a filter between his brain and his mouth. If he had used the word "dysfunctional" the left would have been just as hysterical. But they are dysfunctional, that is the real world.

That being said, his statement was not directed towards people. It was towards government. Unlike Hillary who called half of American citizens deplorable.

Now, what have the left called America?
I have not heard "shithole" used too often, but here are a few:
America is racist.
America is Imperialistic bent upon controlling nations.
America invades nations to take it's oil.
Americans (people) are morons.
America is fascist.
America suppresses freedom.
America keeps third world nations from succeeding.
American military targets citizens.
America killed 500,000 Iraqi citizens.
America is evil because of all of the incarcerated inmates.

There are many more. But I don't think calling a Haiti a shithole is as bad as calling America racist, fascist, and invading nations for its resources.

Well, the media really hates White males, who are American, Fascist, of Polish heritage, and Catholic faith.
So, I guess that's what's right in the World.... Because anything the media says is wrong is actually right.

The majority of immigrants today come from Mexico, Central America, African countries, Mideat, Asia. Pretty much all are shitholes.

America is racist.
America is fascist.

Again, same question ---- WHOSE quotes are these? Links?

Too funny. You people have been screaming that nonsense with media assistance for over half a century.

Like I said. Mia Love, former darling of conservatives, is now a RINO.

Who's next?

America is racist.
America is fascist.

Again, same question ---- WHOSE quotes are these? Links?

And what does "to take it is oil" mean?
Yeah, no one ever said we invaded Iraq for oil.
Dumbass.

Hillary who called half of American citizens deplorable.

Not sure if it was you or somebody else but I've heard this assertion before. When it was posted I asked for a link. Never did get one.

Christ sake...don't you know how to use Google?
Hillary who called half of American citizens deplorable - Bing video

IT AIN'T MY POINT, DUMBASSES. How the fuck does it become it MY job to go do somebody else's job to find a point I already KNOW is bullshit? How the fuck does that WORK on your planet??

I have no idea if Trump called third world nations shitholes or not, nor do I care. It was a closed door private meeting involving negotiation and believe it or not, tempers along with words flare in those situations. I do not care what people say in private, I care what people say and do in public. Truman was famous for calling Jews kikes in private. Yet in public he was one of the friendliest Presidents to Jews we have had.

Trump does not have a filter between his brain and his mouth. If he had used the word "dysfunctional" the left would have been just as hysterical. But they are dysfunctional, that is the real world.

That being said, his statement was not directed towards people. It was towards government. Unlike Hillary who called half of American citizens deplorable.

Now, what have the left called America?
I have not heard "shithole" used too often, but here are a few:
America is racist.
America is fascist.

There are many more. But I don't think calling a Haiti a shithole is as bad as calling America racist, fascist, and invading nations for its resources.

America- Fuck Yeah!

Rest of the world- Fucking shitholes.

Hillary who called half of American citizens deplorable.

Not sure if it was you or somebody else but I've heard this assertion before. When it was posted I asked for a link. Never did get one.

Christ sake...don't you know how to use Google?
Hillary who called half of American citizens deplorable - Bing video

IT AIN'T MY POINT DUMBASSES. How the fuck is it MY job to go do somebody else's job to find a point I already KNOW is bullshit? How the fuck does that WORK on your planet??

Yup, some people do that before saying stupid stuff....dumbass.

Forum List

Back