Washington Post: Trumpers Yelled to Police "Guy on the Roof With Rifle" for Minutes, Cheatle Confirms Crooks Seen with Range Finder

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
What you need to know. After Cheatle testimony in Congress someone tell me how this is NOT a deliberate plot to kill Trump.

- Bystanders yelling man-with-rifle after snipers had already texted Crooks' picture as a suspicious person a full half hour before the shooting starts.

Photo taken by sniper of Crooks and texted to team 1/2 hour before shots
Thomas-Matthew-Crooks-Donald-Trump-Assassination-Attempt_02.jpg

- Secret Service Director Cheatle confirms Crooks was seen with a range finder, which a sniper team reported to Secret Service command, 20 minutes before shooting. Page 3 Senator Ron Johnson’s “Preliminary Findings: July 13, 2024 Assassination Attempt on Former President Donald Trump”

https://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov/services/files/4E6577F1-8AD2-4CB9-9FC7-5896C27A9647

Democrat Steve Lynch to Cheatle: "Did Crooks have a range finder?" "Yes."

- Secret Service snipers allow Crooks to fire first shots even though they have a bulleye on him and kill him immediately after.

Secret Service snipers allow Crooks to shoot first

Snipers on roof were Secret Service, not police
VcgpX7h.png

- Bystanders telling police "man with rifle on rooftop" two full minutes before shots, no radio calls to take Trump off stage

Washington Post: "Police were warned of Trump rally shooter at least 86 seconds before gunfire, video shows"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2024/07/15/trump-rally-shooting-witness-warning/

Source video "We could clearly see him with a rifle"

"we noticed a guy crawling Army you know bear crawling up the roof of the building beside us 50 ft away from us so we're standing there you know we're pointing we're pointing at the guy crawling up the roof and he had a gun right he had a rifle we could clearly see him with a rifle absolutely um we're pointing at him the police are down there running around on the ground we're like hey man there's guy on the roof with a rifle in the police were like huh what you know like like they didn't know what was going on you know we're like hey right here on the roof we can see him from right here we see him you know he's he's crawling and next thing you know I'm like I'm thinking to myself I'm like why is Trump still speaking why have they not pulled him off the stage.

I'm standing there pointing at him for you know two three minutes Secret Service is looking at us from the top of the barn I'm pointing at that roof just standing there like this and next thing you know five shots ring out [Interviewer: so you're you're certain that the shots came from that guy on the roof...] 100% 100% And he he was up there for a couple of minutes he was up there you saw him up there for a couple of minutes absolutely at least 3 to four minutes and you were telling the police and the Secret Service we were telling the police we were pointing at him for the secret service who were looking at us from the top of the barn..."

- Cheatle said roof was not manned because of dangerous slope. Here is the slope.

SNiAnHd.png

Possibly the best example of government INCOMPETENCE in the last 50 years. Then they immediately spew LIES to cover their ass. Government regulated handicap ramps are steeper slopes than that roof.

Possibly the best example of government INCOMPETENCE in the last 50 years. Then they immediately spew LIES to cover their ass. Government regulated handicap ramps are steeper slopes than that roof.

Au contraire. Very competent, almost worked. Trump saved by what approaches divine intervention.

Trump should have been led off stage immediately.... hell he never should have been allowed on stage because the shooter was known to the secret service and the local cops...
don't let them treat you like you are stupid folks.... not again...

Forum List

Back