Watch And Weep: Here's A Video Of People Signing Petition To Repeal Bill Of Rights...

I saw it and i was hoping that it was just some staged video. I just dont want to believe people are that foolish.

And the scary part? They actually have the right to vote!
Word it correctly and these fools would sign themselves into slavery.

Its the old Dihydrogen Monoxide trick all over again.

Oh, no! Not that deadly DM again!!! Very very dangerous stuff, especially if inhaled, so I'm staying inside until it just dries up and goes away or something.

which is why we should have background checks on voters. a vote in the hands of the wrong person is just as dangerous as a gun

which is why we should have background checks on voters. a vote in the hands of the wrong person is just as dangerous as a gun

Then you just transfer the ability to select who votes to the state. Statist would love this idea.

Then you just transfer the ability to select who votes to the state. Statist would love this idea.

A basic knowledge test wouldnt be a bad idea,because some of these people dont have a clue as to how gov,economics,the Constitution or anything else for that matter,works.
All they hear is free shit!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0he0cqHH20]Obama Supporters Sign Petition to Repeal the BILL OF RIGHTS to Support the President - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently people are more than willing to do away with the Bill of Rights to help Obama's agendas.

A basic knowledge test wouldnt be a bad idea,because some of these people dont have a clue as to how gov,economics,the Constitution or anything else for that matter,works.
All they hear is free shit!!!

I wouldn’t mind just having a blank ballot where you have to write in your selections. Truth be told, most people don’t even know who is running half the time. A basic civics test would be nice as well. Unconstitutional though so you are going to need a new amendment for that.

I thought you were referring to this:

cover_zombievoter.png

Yeah saw that the other day...this country is fucking doomed...the people would vote themselves into slavery if the state said it would give them enough free shit.

I'd LIKE to be an optimist about human potential.. But the facts are -- we don't deserve a representative republic if we are that stupid..

I don't see anything wrong with giving 18 yr olds the same tests that immigrants have to pass to get their citizenship..

Grandfather in all the meatheads --- Demand MORE of the future custodians of this country...

People having the right to vote always scares rightie.

I think people are scared of the fact that dumb people have the right to vote, and it is a scary thought. A Democracy CANNOT work with an uneducated population.

Someone willing to repeal the Bill of Rights in order to "show support to Obama" is a complete moron.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back