Watch And Weep: Here's A Video Of People Signing Petition To Repeal Bill Of Rights...

Well my Grandma is in a rest home being killed off right now. "Comfort Care" IE OBAMA CARE, IE HITERY CARE, Government med

She was of German birth, Married a man from Norway. A big strong man, who loved his wife and family very much. He was even saved from attack fighting the Germans ( like his wife ) Amazing story...but he is gone.
But you know what the people from other countries would say about evil and lies, and tricks and everything else that evil brings to a nation.

They would say "KILL IT".

but its not PC to say kill evil today...so I guess the good are just to die by evil.

The Truth is only one thing, PC is everything that supports its lie... The folks that support PC are either idiots or evil. That's the only choice in the matter.

Last edited:
No, I'm saying what I said.

Ask the author of this thread if he believes secession and/or nullification of Federal laws are part of so-called states rights.

why should i ask him?......you are the one who made the statement, not him....

Holy Crap, where did you get that Avatar? YUCK!

Hey --- easy there... That's the winning outfit from the "Project Runway" Summer Postal Uniform that you're knocking... Heidi Klum said it was "pure delightful genius" and "very playful"...

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Not a chance even 1/2 the posters on USMB could pass the Naturalization test...

Could you pass the US citizenship test? - Boston.com

1. How many changes, or amendments, to the Constitution are there?
2. What is the Bill of Rights?
3. Who becomes president if both the president and vice president die?
4. Who is Chief Justice of the Supreme Court?

More at the link above... This SHOULD be the standard for initial voter registration or at age 18...

Simply outrageous, I can think of a number of reasons these people may have done this. Perhaps lack of education? Or a disregard to common sense? Whatever the reason some people can be this arrogant or foolish. The Bill of Rights saved a developing union from disintegrating into a cluster of smaller nations like that of Europe. They must have forgotten that the Bill was created to absolve the latter Articles of Confederation completely, and finish off what the Constitution did not specify. This is our ugly truth however, most people don't understand the very core of their own citizenship. To see a true, and honest patriot nowadays is not rare, but it is not common.

Last edited:

More at the link above... This SHOULD be the standard for initial voter registration or at age 18...

lol, your post got a thank you from the white supremacist who doesn't believe there should be any government whatsoever,

why does he think there'd be voting in his utopia?

lol

lol, your post got a thank you from the white supremacist who doesn't believe there should be any government whatsoever,

lol
You are one dumb motherfucker...I gotta be honest you truly are.

lol

Hey.. With a citizenship quiz -- it's very non-judgemental. White Supremacists as well as Ghetto Gang Bangers would have to pass it. And YOU could tutor.. As soon as you read the "USA for Dummies" version...

I got all of the questions right..He thinks I am a white supremacist because I think the white race is more advanced than the black race...oh well...not my problem...that's just the way evolution happened.Oh and I am an Anarchist.

People having the right to vote always scares rightie.

What a dumb fuck.

Rightie opposes any and all laws that result in more citizens voting.

I have no clue as to what the cause of your profound idiocy is, but it sure does work.

While this was a staged event to find idiots, it should be of some concern to people regardless of their political views, that there are some people so dumb they signed a petition to repeal the Bill of Rights. These people are too dumb for words to describe, people that dumb just should not be allowed anywhere near a ballot or polling station...they are just too dumb to vote. It isdisturbing only one person took issue with this "petition".

This is but one example of why Obama ass lickers are known as Zombies. They are literally brain dead morons who don't know their own foot from their asshole.

Lest we forget^^^^ Some sick shit!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is but one example of why Obama ass lickers are known as Zombies. They are literally brain dead morons who don't know their own foot from their asshole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW6gZHDbXF4

Lest we forget^^^^ Some sick shit!

I didn't know kids in Cuba spoke English that well. Or is that North Korea?

One would think that kind of robotic brain washing and indoctrination only took place during the Holocaust or in Communist countries.. This is OBAMA's Amerika on steroids. Land of the Zombie.

And the scary part? They actually have the right to vote!

I think people are scared of the fact that dumb people have the right to vote, and it is a scary thought. A Democracy CANNOT work with an uneducated population.
Someone willing to repeal the Bill of Rights in order to "show support to Obama" is a complete moron.

Truth. It is a sad state of affairs that there is free and REQUIERD education in this nation and this is still the drivel that we end up with.

This is one of the reasons that the founders did not set up voting as a right, IMHO. I disagree with that tactic BUT there is something to be said about a democracy when the majority of the citizenry cannot tell you the most basic facts about the government or how it is run. The fact that politics is dominated by 10 second clips , catch phrases and wedge issues really highlights the problem. We live in an age where ‘yes we can’ and ‘hope and change’ are the winning ‘issues’ for the presidential candidacy, not actual issues.

And the scary part? They actually have the right to vote!

Got that wrong, People having the right to vote is not the problem.
Mental Midgets having the right to vote is a major problem.
Seriously, it is time to bring back an IQ test for voters.

IQ is not a decent measure for something like this. Extremely intelligent people are not necessarily politically savvy. Better than those in the video but still a piss poor measure.

An understanding of basic civics is what should be required. You should at least understand what the president does before advocating for one to take office.

There are many who would gladly, literally sign away their rights (as we see in the video) for a more centralized, authoritarian federal bureaucracy. And, as we see from many of the responses in this thread, there are many more who would gladly run cover for them.

Why are so many people so willing to hand so much control to politicians and bureaucrats, especially when the lies, bloat and corruption are right in their faces on a daily basis?

This is sad to see, but here it comes. Enjoy.

Watch and weep, these are the people who make the rules, not some people who are not paying attention.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjUPKJD2_PA]Republicans Say The Darndest Things (Original Greatest Modern Hits - Remastered, Reposted) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back