Watch And Weep: Here's A Video Of People Signing Petition To Repeal Bill Of Rights...

I wouldn’t mind just having a blank ballot where you have to write in your selections. Truth be told, most people don’t even know who is running half the time. A basic civics test would be nice as well. Unconstitutional though so you are going to need a new amendment for that.

Good idea. 40% of Obama voters had no idea who Joe Biden was according to one survey. So if the voter can't PRINT in a readable fashion, correctly spelled, who they're voting for, their vote should be disregarded. :doubt:

there has to be a voting exam to pass in order to be able to vote. these sheeple are simply disgusting

And the scary part? They actually have the right to vote!

People having the right to vote always scares rightie.

I think people are scared of the fact that dumb people have the right to vote, and it is a scary thought. A Democracy CANNOT work with an uneducated population.

Someone willing to repeal the Bill of Rights in order to "show support to Obama" is a complete moron.

Plato also had similar thoughts. Luckily for him he had slaves to take care of him so that voting men like himself could drown themselves with the political facts of the day.

I would say that the only difference today is that we have the working slaves who have the right to vote, but their votes are easily manipulated via the media, government run public education, and dumbed down critical thinking skills in public education.

Then those that have half a brain are faced with trying to earn a living while keeping up with 20 thousand paged legislation leviathans like Obamacare.

The way I see it, only a hand full of elites decide what goes on and simply direct the rest of the populace like cattle.

Democracy is a ruse. All it does is give legitimacy to tyranny.

Last edited:
Why would people who believe in secession, nullification, and the right to ignore the Constitution in general

need a Bill of Rights?

Look, another stupid poster.

Just keep trying to change the subject for no fucking reason. Instead of just saying "yes these people are stupid, ignorant and are big a problem with this country," you shift to full defense...

Why? Because it's a video of what appears to be Obama supporters blindly supporting (per signature) ending the bill of rights with not an ounce of con/scam involved. I mean how many times did he have to repeat what their signature was for?

Those dick-weeds no like freedom of speech or religion or assembly or the right to petition government for the redress of grievances ....

Oh wait.

Plato also had similar thoughts. Luckily for him he had slaves to take care of him so that voting men like himself could drown themselves with the political facts of the day.

I would say that the only difference today is that we have the working slaves who have the right to vote, but their votes are easily manipulated via the media, government run public education, and dumbed down critical thinking skills in public education.

Then those that have half a brain are faced with trying to earn a living while keeping up with 20 thousand paged legislation leviathans like Obamacare.

The way I see it, only a hand full of elites decide what goes on and simply direct the rest of the populace like cattle.

Democracy is a ruse. All it does is give legitimacy to tyranny.

Well, I agree with a lot you say.

However, the sad thing is that there are more tools out there (than at any other point in history) for the population to educate itself. Internet access (in the United States) is plentiful and cheap, and spending maybe 2-3 hrs on the internet researching political candidates before an election can make all of the difference. Uneducated idiots are more susceptible to manipulation than someone who is well aware of what's happening in our world.

I realize the deck is stacked, however I believe (with just a little bit of effort and digging) people can still uncover the truth. There is STILL a free press that exists online. Once we willingly let that go through our own ignorance and laziness, God help us all.

Low Information Democrat voters are the problem

Well while they are part of the problem Republicans as a party have done just as bad. Bush was one of the most expansive Government Presidents while running historic deficits until Obama... Obama and FDR are where Bush's legacy hangs out, far too many Republicans of just a few years back supported that.

Hell, just this election Republicans put Mitt Romney (Romneycare) up against Obamacare... And Mitt openly supported Obamacare before he ran for President, any informed voter should know that, i mean there is video and everything.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KypM4naUsbU]Mark Dice on Fox News 4-26-13 (Funny Fake Petition Repealing the 6th and 7th Amendments) - YouTube[/ame]

california.gif

Why would people who believe in secession, nullification, and the right to ignore the Constitution in general

need a Bill of Rights?

so you are saying Democrats dont ignore the Constitution?.....

No, I'm saying what I said.

Ask the author of this thread if he believes secession and/or nullification of Federal laws are part of so-called states rights.

need a Bill of Rights?

so you are saying Democrats dont ignore the Constitution?.....

No, I'm saying what I said.

Ask the author of this thread if he believes secession and/or nullification of Federal laws are part of so-called states rights.

why should i ask him?......you are the one who made the statement, not him....

Forum List

Back