🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WATCH: black Air Force Academy Superintendent Says He Supports Fellowship for ‘Demigender’ People, But Doesn’t Even Know What the Term Means

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Demigender

demimooretrdgdhgd.jpg

Our military is a fucking disgrace to what it once was. I was proud when I was in there, but this new breed of useless tits in there make me ashamed to see what it's becoming.

I have no idea what DemiGender is either. Or agender, because being no gender is not possible.
I don't fault him for not knowing it, I fault him for saying he supports something he doesn't know what it is.
This is an outstanding example of what is wrong when you promote military leaders who have more in common with politicians than the military soldiers they lead.
Patton would have never said he supported something unless he supported it, and knew what it was.

I have no idea what DemiGender is either. Or agender, because being no gender is not possible.
I don't fault him for not knowing it, I fault him for saying he supports something he doesn't know what it is.
This is an outstanding example of what is wrong when you promote military leaders who have more in common with politicians than the military soldiers they lead.
Patton would have never said he supported something unless he supported it, and knew what it was.
None of us have to know what a "DemiGender" is when all we need to know is that there are two genders: Male & Female. Makes life much simpler and more sane.

Forum List

Back