Watch Comrade Trump lie to the American People.

You live in a pathetic fantasy world. The only comrade is the one you see in the mirror supporting a party that has already gone down as low as a party can go.

This is how real leaders lead. Unlike the joke of the past 8 years.
You live in a pathetic fantasy world. The only comrade is the one you see in the mirror supporting a party that has already gone down as low as a party can go.
a little confused are ya?
Your party is backing a traitor. When the sh*t hits the fan, the gop will be ruined.

Admit here and now that you voted for Comrade Trump. I need a Friday morning laugh!

This is how real leaders lead. Unlike the joke of the past 8 years.
a little confused are ya?
Your party is backing a traitor. When the sh*t hits the fan, the gop will be ruined.

He will be the 21st century benedict arnold....sort of like Benedict Donald.

Gotta love Presidential Blanket denials; it's like feeding the press crack cocaine mixed with red bull, now they'll never let it go.

..... Personally I would have given the Donald bonus points for a vintage Bill Clinton blanket denial :

"No.No.I never had sexual relations with that woman... Jim Comey"

Gotta love Presidential Blanket denials; it's like feeding the press crack cocaine mixed with red bull, now they'll never let it go.

..... Personally I would have given the Donald bonus points for a vintage Bill Clinton blanket denial :

"No.No.I never had sexual relations with that woman... Jim Comey"
"no no, I was never sexually active with those russians"

That is an excellent description as the Alt Right faction of the GOP.

McConnell and Ryan now see an opportunity to rid themselves of Trump and protect the mainstream from the crazy far right and alt right in the fall of next year.

Aries, I am going to use your signature for this post.

people-love-this-cartoon-about-trumps-travel-ban-2-18110-1486397798-1_dblbig.jpg

Forum List

Back