Watch Copenhagen Imam: Jihad necessitates the Muslim invasion and conquest for Europe

you re
I would seriously hate to live in fear and muslimphobia the way you right wingers do.

You act as if this imam represents all Muslims in the west.

The fact of the matter is most western Muslims don't give a shit about this conquering nonsense.

how do you know what "most western muslims don's give a
shit about" Nia?. I would be interested in how the "audience" in that mosque responded to the "khutbah jumaat". How would you respond, Nia----would you jump up
and DISPUTE?. I would REALLY be interested in your opinion regarding this issue or would you rather no know?

I’ve been to tons of different mosques in a number of different countries. Countless . And I’ve never personally come across such a kutbah. And I’ve been to some pretty conservative mosques.

But I have met individuals who do hold such views. And I have spoken up.

I recenty left Islam ( I believe all religions are nonsense). And as much bs that is present in Islam, I can confidently say that most Muslims are peaceful. In the west anyway. Most Muslims don’t even know what’s in the Quran.

What this imam is saying is crazy. But how is what he saying any different than the nonsense that evangelicals say about wanting America. To be a Christian nation and bringing god back In schools?
Because Christians don't have a country of their own and Muslims have several countries where Christians can't even live there without violence and discrimination.

America was founded with Christian values and several states were founded as Christian states.

you raise a TIMELY issue. You probably know that there are lots of "MUSLIM COUNTRIES" -----even those that harbor non muslim minorities STYLE THEMSELVES "MUSLIM COUNTRIES" and cite the Koran in their constitutions and laws and customs etc. Lately Israel decided to call itself a "jewish country" ---lots of the same countries that call themselves "muslim countries"-----got sorta
hysterical. For the record------My suggestion to FRANCE IS-------DESIGNATE YOURSELF A CATHOLIC COUNTRY ---it might solved some of your demographic problems. I have no objection to the USA being-----a "Christian country"
(almost no objection----I could live with it)

You have no objection to America being Christian because that’s the fairy tale you choose to believe in. But what about people of other faiths?

A country should be free religions association. Secularism is the only way to ensure everyone is equal.

fairy tale? do you consider the DISGUSTING concept that
you re
I would seriously hate to live in fear and muslimphobia the way you right wingers do.

You act as if this imam represents all Muslims in the west.

The fact of the matter is most western Muslims don't give a shit about this conquering nonsense.

shit about" Nia?. I would be interested in how the "audience" in that mosque responded to the "khutbah jumaat". How would you respond, Nia----would you jump up
and DISPUTE?. I would REALLY be interested in your opinion regarding this issue or would you rather no know?

I’ve been to tons of different mosques in a number of different countries. Countless . And I’ve never personally come across such a kutbah. And I’ve been to some pretty conservative mosques.

I recenty left Islam ( I believe all religions are nonsense). And as much bs that is present in Islam, I can confidently say that most Muslims are peaceful. In the west anyway. Most Muslims don’t even know what’s in the Quran.

What this imam is saying is crazy. But how is what he saying any different than the nonsense that evangelicals say about wanting America. To be a Christian nation and bringing god back In schools?
Because Christians don't have a country of their own and Muslims have several countries where Christians can't even live there without violence and discrimination.

America was founded with Christian values and several states were founded as Christian states.

you raise a TIMELY issue. You probably know that there are lots of "MUSLIM COUNTRIES" -----even those that harbor non muslim minorities STYLE THEMSELVES "MUSLIM COUNTRIES" and cite the Koran in their constitutions and laws and customs etc. Lately Israel decided to call itself a "jewish country" ---lots of the same countries that call themselves "muslim countries"-----got sorta
hysterical. For the record------My suggestion to FRANCE IS-------DESIGNATE YOURSELF A CATHOLIC COUNTRY ---it might solved some of your demographic problems. I have no objection to the USA being-----a "Christian country"

You have no objection to America being Christian because that’s the fairy tale you choose to believe in. But what about people of other faiths?

A country should be free religions association. Secularism is the only way to ensure everyone is equal.

so you repudiate the MANY vile and disgusting shariah SHIT HOLES that proclaim themselves "ISLAMIC..<this or that>"? what about people of other faiths? My hubby was born in a STINKING SHARIAH shit hole that, once upon a time, ---before the filth from Arabia invaded-----had a considerable jewish population for more than 1000 years. ----in fact the same is true of Saudi Arabia. I never heard a single
muslim object to that STINK

you re

you re

so you repudiate the MANY vile and disgusting shariah SHIT HOLES that proclaim themselves "ISLAMIC..<this or that>"? what about people of other faiths? My hubby was born in a STINKING SHARIAH shit hole that, once upon a time, ---before the filth from Arabia invaded-----had a considerable jewish population for more than 1000 years. ----in fact the same is true of Saudi Arabia. I never heard a single

I consider all religions fairy tales. Actually they are more like myths and legends. It’s works of fiction. One day religion will be treated the same as Greek and Egyptian mythology.

And you keep ranting on and on about the the alleged shariah shit hole country your husband grew up but don’t want to say. Which makes me think you’re lying. And even if you are telling the truth, lots of of countries have religions history that was overtaken by either Islam or Christianity.

Africa was heavily into paganism before Christian invaders arrived. Now there is a strong Christian presence there. But traditional Africans were pagans.

Then you have Asian countries like Indonesia who didn’t turn Muslim until Muslim invaders arrived.

That’s all the in the past.

Please tell me what 1000 years Muslim invaders in your alleged husband’s country has to do with Muslims in the west? Muslims in the west have no military. So even if they wanted to take over the west ( which majority don’t) they would fail.

you re

you re

I consider all religions fairy tales. Actually they are more like myths and legends. It’s works of fiction. One day religion will be treated the same as Greek and Egyptian mythology.

And you keep ranting on and on about the the alleged shariah shit hole country your husband grew up but don’t want to say. Which makes me think you’re lying. And even if you are telling the truth, lots of of countries have religions history that was overtaken by either Islam or Christianity.

Africa was heavily into paganism before Christian invaders arrived. Now there is a strong Christian presence there. But traditional Africans were pagans.

Then you have Asian countries like Indonesia who didn’t turn Muslim until Muslim invaders arrived.

That’s all the in the past.

Please tell me what 1000 years Muslim invaders in your alleged husband’s country has to do with Muslims in the west? Muslims in the west have no military. So even if they wanted to take over the west ( which majority don’t) they would fail.

ALLEGED? As to the issue of Shariah law------it's not important in the world TODAY? Nobody considers it anything at all? Is there any ideology at all that has impact on earth--
2018?. How about scriptural writings? The Koran touches
NOBODY-----because you say so? Nobody considers the Koran anything beyond Alice in Wonderland?

Forum List

Back