Watch live: Donald Trump's plane ahead of arraignment

come out come out wherever you are. it's over, Donnie. IT'S OVER!

TDS, episode 20. This one may win the award for the best fiction screenplay. After this they may change the name of their hockey team to the New York Derangers.

The people who think Biden won the election from his basement are gullible nincompoops who will believe anything. If there weren't so many of these fake news loving, easily bamboozled marks, there would be no upcoming investigations. But this is what Democrats do in the absence of a platform or any real problem solving ability. Democrats are the finished product of our failed education system.

The people who think Biden won the election from his basement are gullible nincompoops who will believe anything. If there weren't so many of these fake news loving, easily bamboozled marks, there would be no upcoming investigations. But this is what Democrats do in the absence of a platform or any real problem solving ability. Democrats are the finished product of our failed education system.
Yup. The Democrats have their three-prong approach to winning the next election:

1) Hide the flawed candidate in the basement, either literally or figuratively, the latter with the help of the media suppressing the truth

2) Create false stories about the opponent, aided by the weaponized DOJ, up to and including bogus criminal charges

3) Promise lazy people they won’t have to work through a continuation of the gravy train, and blacks reparations

Tuesday in New York...and in our Rightfield & Leftfield media ....could be kinda fun.

There is not much chatter about Proud Boys, FBI False Flaggers, BLM, or the House' Republican Caucus, et al, coming in with Ray Epps & Marjorie Trailer Queen to lead a reprise of the January 6th Seditionist Attack -- on Manhattan.

So maybe we won't see unhinged MAGA seditionists battering down barriers and getting shot for poor decision-making. Which would be a good thing.

I got a full day of golf at the club tomorrow but at the turns I will try to see what the telly is showing about this simple arraignment of the disgraced ex-President, the man accused of fraud.

It really shouldn't be a big deal.

Tuesday in New York...and in our Rightfield & Leftfield media ....could be kinda fun.

There is not much chatter about Proud Boys, FBI False Flaggers, BLM, or the House' Republican Caucus, et al, coming in with Ray Epps & Marjorie Trailer Queen to lead a reprise of the January 6th Seditionist Attack -- on Manhattan.

So maybe we won't see unhinged MAGA seditionists battering down barriers and getting shot for poor decision-making. Which would be a good thing.

I got a full day of golf at the club tomorrow but at the turns I will try to see what the telly is showing about this simple arraignment of the disgraced ex-President, the man accused of fraud.

It really shouldn't be a big deal.
The entire thing is a joke - paying for a legal contract and putting it as a legal expense. All this shows is how clean Trump is - that after years of trying to get him, he’s being charged with a legal action that people do all the time.

I myself got paid for agreeing to an NDA. Nothing illegal about it.

Forum List

Back