Watch live: Donald Trump's plane ahead of arraignment

Tuesday in New York...and in our Rightfield & Leftfield media ....could be kinda fun.

There is not much chatter about Proud Boys, FBI False Flaggers, BLM, or the House' Republican Caucus, et al, coming in with Ray Epps & Marjorie Trailer Queen to lead a reprise of the January 6th Seditionist Attack -- on Manhattan.

So maybe we won't see unhinged MAGA seditionists battering down barriers and getting shot for poor decision-making. Which would be a good thing.

I got a full day of golf at the club tomorrow but at the turns I will try to see what the telly is showing about this simple arraignment of the disgraced ex-President, the man accused of fraud.

It really shouldn't be a big deal.
I predict you'll have to change your underwear 4 times from now till the arraignment tomorrow. You're obviously overexcited.

I predict you'll have to change your underwear 4 times.........

Oh, I dunno about that. Rather, I think the whole hoopla is kinda sorta fun. The Leftfield is excited with hope and anticipation. The Rightfield has unhinged themselves with their familiar grievance-outrage. The dynamic between the two may be entertaining.

Albeit, if it doesn't turn into a sequel to the Sedition Attack on J6. Which, it doesn't seem to be that way. Of course, there is always the danger of Space Lasers and the Gazpacho Police as wild cards. Marjorie Trailer Queen adds an element of gravitas, seriousness of purpose, and focus. Sorta like Soupy Sales or Jerry Springer.

IMHO

that after years of trying to get him, he’s being charged with a legal action that people do all the time.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, yeah, but......but remember Al Capone didn't go to jail for beating a guy to death with a ball-bat.

He went to jail for doing what people do all the time......cheat on taxes.

See, here's the gig, good poster Lisa -- when one has accumulated a lot of righteous enemies for good cause, well, they don't forget you. They lurk.

The disgraced ex-President has a long......long....list of people he has stiffed or burned. Many of them New Yorkers. Couple that with his unusual penchant for fibbing, for frauding up things, and grabbing gals by the, well, you know.

THAT merde' ain't endearing. Hence, despite being guarded by high-priced legal talent....there is this determined search of a Capone-tax thingy.
Folks know the disgraced ex-President is a bad character and he f*cked them.
So karma lurks.

IMHO

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, yeah, but......but remember Al Capone didn't go to jail for beating a guy to death with a ball-bat.

He went to jail for doing what people do all the time......cheat on taxes.

See, here's the gig, good poster Lisa -- when one has accumulated a lot of righteous enemies for good cause, well, they don't forget you. They lurk.

The disgraced ex-President has a long......long....list of people he has stiffed or burned. Many of them New Yorkers. Couple that with his unusual penchant for fibbing, for frauding up things, and grabbing gals by the, well, you know.

THAT merde' ain't endearing. Hence, despite being guarded by high-priced legal talent....there is this determined search of a Capone-tax thingy.
Folks know the disgraced ex-President is a bad character and he f*cked them.
So karma lurks.

IMHO
This is about the NDA - perfectly legal - and a legal expense. It was a contract.

What Congress does is worse: they pay off their sluts with taxpayer money.

Besides, Hillary paid for a fake dossier. It is a violation of the equal protection clause to go after Republicans for misdemeanors when Democrats commit so much worse.

Oh, I dunno about that. Rather, I think the whole hoopla is kinda sorta fun. The Leftfield is excited with hope and anticipation. The Rightfield has unhinged themselves with their familiar grievance-outrage. The dynamic between the two may be entertaining.

Albeit, if it doesn't turn into a sequel to the Sedition Attack on J6. Which, it doesn't seem to be that way. Of course, there is always the danger of Space Lasers and the Gazpacho Police as wild cards. Marjorie Trailer Queen adds an element of gravitas, seriousness of purpose, and focus. Sorta like Soupy Sales or Jerry Springer.

IMHO
I congratulate you on your knowledge of all the MSN's obsessed labels. You really pack em' in there.

with 34 counts, and one felony count, yes i do know, with more accusations of crimes coming later

Actually it's just a motion to go to trail. It's only "charges." Like his impeachment. Nothing what so ever about guilt or innocence.

This is about the NDA - perfectly legal - and a legal expense. It was a contract.

What Congress does is worse: they pay off their sluts with taxpayer money.

Besides, Hillary paid for a fake dossier. It is a violation of the equal protection clause to go after Republicans for misdemeanors when Democrats commit so much worse.

Hillary and the congress aren't the ones on trial. "whataboutism" has nothing to do with any of this. But if you wanna go down this road, Trump himself let Hillary off the hook the day after the election when he said the whole "lock her up" thing was "just a campaign thing."

Basically, he slapped his supporters in the face. And they said "thank you master."
He laughed. His supporters laughed. And then there was an awkward silence.

Hillary and the congress aren't the ones on trial. "whataboutism" has nothing to do with any of this. But if you wanna go down this road, Trump himself let Hillary off the hook the day after the election when he said the whole "lock her up" thing was "just a campaign thing."

Basically, he slapped his supporters in the face. And they said "thank you master."
Sorry, but that’s what Dems always do. Point their finger in horror at some minor issue that Trump did, and then when it’s pointed out that Ds have done the same, but worse, they revert to “whataboutism.”

Doesn’t fool anyone, you hypocrite.

Trump let Hillary off the hook because he isn’t a vindictive monster like the Dems.

Trump let Hillary off the hook because he isn’t a vindictive monster like the Dems.

LoL... Ok so not going after someone who committed the crimes that Hillary did is OK because you're not "vindictive?" Oh how nice of Trump to just let Hillary walk away scott free, after making it seem like he was actually going to do the will of what 90% of his supporters.
And when it came time, he just dismissed the whole thing as a "campaign thing."

Did you enjoy that slap in the face? Did you thank him and ask for more?

Sorry, but that’s what Dems always do. Point their finger in horror at some minor issue that Trump did, and then when it’s pointed out that Ds have done the same, but worse, they revert to “whataboutism.”

Doesn’t fool anyone, you hypocrite.

Again, "whataboutism" isn't going to work. It doesn't work when the dems do it (unless you let them). And it's not going to work here.

That's just a retarded debate tactic used to change the subject.

Forum List

Back