watch live: funeral for Madeleine Albright...Biden, Bill & Hillary and several world leaders among those participating

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
World leaders and a bevy of Washington's political and foreign policy elite are preparing to pay their respects to the late Madeleine Albright...event starts in 10 minutes...watch live here

Hope this is the hearse....

2002-freightliner-fl50-garbage-truck-mini-packer-rear-loader-sanitation-non-cdl-272337353686-3.jpg

The two month royalty funerals of the self professed elites who have lived off the general population rolls on.

"in the 21st century, freedom had no greater ally than Madeleine Albright...she was a force of nature...with her humanity and intellect, she turned the tide of history" - President Biden

i'm noticing no photos of the gathering. I can only assume there's only a few people.
there's 3 thousand people watching the PBS livestream, the funeral is being streamed on many official youtube channels, and it is well-attended

Biden is speaking now...watch live

No one in america cares. Only this bunch. The corrupt politicians that protect and honor the dishonorable. If it weren't for this bunch of criminals no one would have noticed her passing.

“This is not cojones, it is cowardice.” -- Best Albright line EVER, in my opinion.

See 1996 U.N. Security Council speech after 2 Cuban fighter jets shot down unarmed civilian planes, killing 4 Cuban Americans.

haters gon' hate

Forum List

Back