Watch Martha McCallum destroy idiot Dem, Swalwell

Now Smollet = Trump. lol.

Gonna have to do better than that weasel boy.

He is still defending the authenticity of the Steel Dossier.

What a liar.

I love that 2 years and $40 million and 2800 subpoenas and Dims claim Trump is guilty of being a Russian agent.

So funny.

Skip to 16:00

What a jackass. Love his circular logic.

This fool actually has a law degree!

I find this so fascinating... I’m not a Swawell fan, I think he goes overboard quite often, but when I watched that interview I did not see him getting destroy by Martha, I saw the opposite. Even on points I didn’t really agree with he seemed to shut down many of her points and called her out on asking questions and then trying to talk over him before he could give a full answer. It was not one of her best interviews.

But I fully believe that you think she destroyed him which is why this is so interesting. Two people watching the same thing and seeing it so differently. Crazy how human psychology works.

I love that 2 years and $40 million and 2800 subpoenas and Dims claim Trump is guilty of being a Russian agent.

So funny.
What do you think they mean by “Russian Agent”?? like he is a spy who met with them in secret and got orders? Is that what you think the accusation is?

I find this so fascinating... I’m not a Swawell fan, I think he goes overboard quite often, but when I watched that interview I did not see him getting destroy by Martha, I saw the opposite. Even on points I didn’t really agree with he seemed to shut down many of her points and called her out on asking questions and then trying to talk over him before he could give a full answer. It was not one of her best interviews.

But I fully believe that you think she destroyed him which is why this is so interesting. Two people watching the same thing and seeing it so differently. Crazy how human psychology works.

she did. but thanks for playing.

So funny.
What do you think they mean by “Russian Agent”?? like he is a spy who met with them in secret and got orders? Is that what you think the accusation is?
we've been waiting on you all to explain that. got one?

So funny.

He said Trump is a Russian agent.

How can that not be understood, it seems clear to me?

Didn’t we just spend 2 years and $40 million and the assertion was not proven?

You are staying with the lie, huh?

/——/
3BCB3B83-ACBE-48EE-B595-19A7DCB7E601.jpeg

So funny.

Im asking what “Russian Agent” means to you... what exactly do you think he is accusing Trump of doing?

Swalwell was wrong, 100%.

MATTHEWS: You’re a member of the Judiciary, do you believe the president, right now, has been an agent of the Russians?

REP. SWALWELL: Yes. I think there’s more evidence that he is—

MATTHEWS: Agent?

REP. SWALWELL: Yes. I think all the arrows point in that direction, and I haven’t seen a single piece of evidence that he’s not.

MATTHEWS: An agent like in the 1940s where you had people who were “Reds,” to use an old term, like that? In other words, working for a foreign power?

REP. SWALWELL: He’s working on behalf of the Russians, yes.

Eric Swalwell: All Evidence I've Seen Shows Trump Is a Russian Agent

How can that be misinterpreted? Matthews even asked him to verify.

swalwell is a liar. Period.

Anyone who believe SmallBalz didn’t come off as a complete psycho isn’t too bright.

So funny.

Im asking what “Russian Agent” means to you... what exactly do you think he is accusing Trump of doing?
/—-/ Russian Agent means working as an agent for Russia. We can’t dumb it down anymore.

So funny.

There is this thing we do where we screw up and we don’t stop. We end up doing everything we can not to screw up, but every minute we keep trying to fix it, we screw it up more.

Forum List

Back