Watch Martha McCallum destroy idiot Dem, Swalwell

So walk me through what happens when government cuts funding for education and tuition rates and student debt skyrockets. How does that lead to a better America. Please explain
Fewer brainwashed snowflakes wandering around means a better America. We need fewer people with useless college diplomas like gender studies and political science. Before the age when everyone went to college, companies had to train their employees on their own dime. All we've done is transfer the cost to the taxpayer, and we're churning out a vast mass of brainwashed idiots.
You just said you want let’s people going to college. Is that right? Ok so where do all these kids go?
They go where they go now after they graduate, to become a barista at Starbucks.
So basically you have no idea what will happen cause you havent thought it through. Can’t say I’m surprised.
I just told you: we'll go back to corporations training their employees instead of the taxpayers.
You didn’t tell me that, you said they would work at Starbucks.

How many kids do you think would not attend college as a result of all government funding being cut off?

Fewer brainwashed snowflakes wandering around means a better America. We need fewer people with useless college diplomas like gender studies and political science. Before the age when everyone went to college, companies had to train their employees on their own dime. All we've done is transfer the cost to the taxpayer, and we're churning out a vast mass of brainwashed idiots.
You just said you want let’s people going to college. Is that right? Ok so where do all these kids go?
They go where they go now after they graduate, to become a barista at Starbucks.
So basically you have no idea what will happen cause you havent thought it through. Can’t say I’m surprised.
I just told you: we'll go back to corporations training their employees instead of the taxpayers.

How many kids do you think would not attend college as a result of all government funding being cut off?
Probably about 2/3 of the ones attending now. Those majoring in science and engineering will have no trouble getting loans to finance their education. Furthermore, it will be much cheaper without all the government money currently being pumped into the higher education boondoggle. Those currently majoring in gender studies will go to work at Starbucks.

Probably about 2/3 of the ones attending now. Those majoring in science and engineering will have no trouble getting loans to finance their education. Furthermore, it will be much cheaper without all the government money currently being pumped into the higher education boondoggle. Those currently majoring in gender studies will go to work at Starbucks.
So let’s me see if I’m understanding how your warped little mind works... you want to cut funding for colleges reducing the 18 million students who are currently in school down to 6 million. The 12 million young adults who are no not in college will either live with mommy and daddy or go work at Starbucks, leading to who knows what kind of future. The remaining 6 million students will have no problem getting student loans because now that the colleges have no funding and 2/3 less in tuition you think costs will be just fine?! Ok buddy, keep rolling with that philosophy.

So let’s me see if I’m understanding how your warped little mind works... you want to cut funding for colleges reducing the 18 million students who are currently in school down to 6 million. The 12 million young adults who are no not in college will either live with mommy and daddy or go work at Starbucks, leading to who knows what kind of future. The remaining 6 million students will have no problem getting student loans because now that the colleges have no funding and 2/3 less in tuition you think costs will be just fine?! Ok buddy, keep rolling with that philosophy.
Your belief that these people can't get a job without a college diploma is absurd on it's face. Employers require a diploma now because they can. If not enough people had a college diploma, they would have to hire people without them. A diploma simply isn't needed to do most jobs that college graduates get. Do you need a college diploma to teach kids in K-6? Nope. I doubt you need one to teach high school kids.

THERE’S NO IQ TEST FOR CONGRESS, SOMETHING THE WOKE DEMOCRAT DELEGATION CONTINUES TO DEMONSTRATE:

Screen-Shot-2019-05-02-at-15.54.12.png

Your belief that these people can't get a job without a college diploma is absurd on it's face. Employers require a diploma now because they can. If not enough people had a college diploma, they would have to hire people without them. A diploma simply isn't needed to do most jobs that college graduates get. Do you need a college diploma to teach kids in K-6? Nope. I doubt you need one to teach high school kids.
/—-/ Back in the day Catholic school nuns taught K-6 and only had HS diplomas.

Forum List

Back