Watch Martha McCallum destroy idiot Dem, Swalwell

Swalwell should have walked it back all the way instead of doubling down.
I agree... Same advice to Trump? Walk back the lies? Don’t double down?

He said he didn’t collude with Russia to steal the 2016 POTUS election from HIllary.

The Dimms lost, they should admit they were wrong and move on after $40 million and 2 years.
Well I agree with you about moving on. Thanks for dodging my question!

I love that 2 years and $40 million and 2800 subpoenas and Dims claim Trump is guilty of being a Russian agent.

So funny.
What do you think they mean by “Russian Agent”?? like he is a spy who met with them in secret and got orders? Is that what you think the accusation is?
That is what The Democrats have been hammering The American People with for 3 years. And They Knew it was all Lies, because they paid Putin $12 Million Dollars for those lies. Comey and Strozk even chipped in a little money for it, but the bulk of it came from Clinton, and Obama, and The DNC.

Obama Bin Lying is going to eventually have to take the stand and testify to his treachery as will Clinton and the whole rest of the Criminal Cabal.
Sure, and I’ll give you a billion dollars on that day

Skip to 16:00

What a jackass. Love his circular logic.

This fool actually has a law degree!

(don't skip any of it. This is a great video. It makes Trump and the GOP look terrible. Especially with what the general at the end said.)

I think you don't want me to finish Martha.

Do you like that he kicks Americans out of the room (oval office) and he destroys notes?
That really worries me Martha, and I think that should worry you.

He makes a great point.

He said what part of the dossier isn't true and she didn't know.

Hilarious!

Martha got spanked. Big time.

Last edited:
Dimms, you lost. Just like you lost the election.

Stop doubling down on your stupidity.
In your mind, does losing an election all of a sudden disqualify people from voicing their opinions?
No, constantly lying for 2 straight years is what disqualifies them from voicing their opinions.
Agreed, so what do you want to do about it
Cutoff all government funding to public universities.

I love that 2 years and $40 million and 2800 subpoenas and Dims claim Trump is guilty of being a Russian agent.

So funny.
What do you think they mean by “Russian Agent”?? like he is a spy who met with them in secret and got orders? Is that what you think the accusation is?

He said Trump is a Russian agent.

How can that not be understood, it seems clear to me?

Didn’t we just spend 2 years and $40 million and the assertion was not proven?

You are staying with the lie, huh?
Im asking what “Russian Agent” means to you... what exactly do you think he is accusing Trump of doing?
...and still no Russian connection

Eric Swallowwell is a weasel and should not be trusted in anyway because he has no fucking patriot

In your mind, does losing an election all of a sudden disqualify people from voicing their opinions?
No, constantly lying for 2 straight years is what disqualifies them from voicing their opinions.
T

ok. Well maybe if your house catches on fire your aunt should go get an ice cream cone

T

ok. Well maybe if your house catches on fire your aunt should go get an ice cream cone
Is there some kind of a connection to my post?

T
Yes, I used the same logic pattern as you

T
Wrong.

The media lied because it's infested with a bunch of brainwashed minions. The people who brainwashed them are all sucking on the government tit. The way to end the brainwashing is to take all the brainwashers off the government tit.

T
Wrong.

The media lied because it's infested with a bunch of brainwashed minions. The people who brainwashed them are all sucking on the government tit. The way to end the brainwashing is to take all the brainwashers off the government tit.
So walk me through what happens when government cuts funding for education and tuition rates and student debt skyrockets. How does that lead to a better America. Please explain

T
Wrong.

So walk me through what happens when government cuts funding for education and tuition rates and student debt skyrockets. How does that lead to a better America. Please explain
Fewer brainwashed snowflakes wandering around means a better America. We need fewer people with useless college diplomas like gender studies and political science. Before the age when everyone went to college, companies had to train their employees on their own dime. All we've done is transfer the cost to the taxpayer, and we're churning out a vast mass of brainwashed idiots.

T
Wrong.

Fewer brainwashed snowflakes wandering around means a better America. We need fewer people with useless college diplomas like gender studies and political science. Before the age when everyone went to college, companies had to train their employees on their own dime. All we've done is transfer the cost to the taxpayer, and we're churning out a vast mass of brainwashed idiots.
You just said you want let’s people going to college. Is that right? Ok so where do all these kids go?

Wrong.

You just said you want let’s people going to college. Is that right? Ok so where do all these kids go?
They go where they go now after they graduate, to become a barista at Starbucks.

Wrong.

They go where they go now after they graduate, to become a barista at Starbucks.
So basically you have no idea what will happen cause you havent thought it through. Can’t say I’m surprised.

Wrong.

So basically you have no idea what will happen cause you havent thought it through. Can’t say I’m surprised.
I just told you: we'll go back to corporations training their employees instead of the taxpayers.

Forum List

Back