WATCH: Minneapolis City Council President Asked Who To Call If Someone Breaks Into Your House After ‘Dismantling’ Police; She Says 911 is Privilege

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

“Do you understand that the word ‘dismantle’ or ‘police-free’ make some people nervous?” Camerota asked. “For instance, what if in the middle of the night, my home is broken into? Who do I call?”

Bender answered, “Yes, I mean, I hear that loud and clear from a lot of my neighbors, and I know, and myself too, and I know that that comes from a place of privilege because for those of us for whom the system is working, I think we need to step back and imagine what it would feel like to already live in that reality where calling the police may mean more harm is done.”

Minneapolis has lost the plot.

Here is the PRESIDENT OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF MINNEAPOLIS TELLING THE RESIDENTS THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN IF SOMEONE BREAKS INTO THEIR HOME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT BECAUSE 911 is PRIVILEGE.

HOLY EFFING SHIT.

These assholes have no backup plan....just no police.

Wow.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
" There’s a scene in the Gulag Archipelago where a crowd performs a required standing ovation at the mention of Stalin’s name. Finally one man has enough and sits downs. That night he is sent to a prison camp. The arresting officer tells him “never be the first to stop applauding.”

I think about that story a lot. We live in a culture that demands we affirm mainstream orthodoxy by performing ever more elaborate displays of approval and adulation. But eventually someone has to sit down and stop applauding. Whatever the consequences. " - Michelle Bachmann

" There’s a scene in the Gulag Archipelago where a crowd performs a required standing ovation at the mention of Stalin’s name. Finally one man has enough and sits downs. That night he is sent to a prison camp. The arresting officer tells him “never be the first to stop applauding.”

I think about that story a lot. We live in a culture that demands we affirm mainstream orthodoxy by performing ever more elaborate displays of approval and adulation. But eventually someone has to sit down and stop applauding. Whatever the consequences. " - Michelle Bachmann

I heard the same story, and it was after 30 minutes of applause.

Stalin seemed so nice....

“Do you understand that the word ‘dismantle’ or ‘police-free’ make some people nervous?” Camerota asked. “For instance, what if in the middle of the night, my home is broken into? Who do I call?”

Bender answered, “Yes, I mean, I hear that loud and clear from a lot of my neighbors, and I know, and myself too, and I know that that comes from a place of privilege because for those of us for whom the system is working, I think we need to step back and imagine what it would feel like to already live in that reality where calling the police may mean more harm is done.”

Here is the PRESIDENT OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF MINNEAPOLIS TELLING THE RESIDENTS THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN IF SOMEONE BREAKS INTO THEIR HOME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT BECAUSE 911 is PRIVILEGE.

HOLY EFFING SHIT.

Wow.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
she can rest easy knowing I wont be calling 911,,,I will be buying a backhoe to go with my 40 acres,,,

To every asshole who supports BLM.

This is a real thing.

The PRESIDENT OF THE MINNEAPOLIS CITY COUNCIL SAID YOU ARE OWN YOUR OWN IF YOUR HOME GETS BROKEN INTO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

Good luck with that?

How do you guys reconcile that with gun confiscation?

Last edited:
Michael Malice hilariously breaks down the video of CNN interviewing the President of Minnesota City Council who says you are screwed and on your own if someone breaks into your home in the middle of the night.

Yea, so this is FUCKING INSANE....RIGHT?

Minneapolis wants to give you free therapy after you are robbed and raped. :auiqs.jpg:

HOLY EFFING SHIT.

Wow.

They need to get the numbers of the President and all council member. Call those stupid asses if someone breaks in.

Oh wait. I forgot. They are politicians who couldn't fine their ass with both hands. Never mind. Guess the citizens are on their own. Hope they have guns.

HOLY EFFING SHIT.

Wow.

They need to get the numbers of the President and all council member. Call those stupid asses if someone breaks in.

Oh wait. I forgot. They are politicians who couldn't fine their ass with both hands. Never mind. Guess the citizens are on their own. Hope they have guns.

That’s what is amazing, you know these people are anti 2A.

HOLY EFFING SHIT.

Wow.

That’s what is amazing, you know these people are anti 2A.

Yup and I sure hope they get broken into. No cops, not one to put their life on the line to defend the dumbasses. I sure hope that happens. LOL

My county Sheriff in Anoka County north of Mpls, says our county will no longer use its resourses to "bail" out Mpls again if they make this stupid move to endanger the city.
I know who I will be reelecting as Sheriff.
Anoka county is red with low taxes, low crime, a laid back lifestyle, in other words an Eden compared to the shithole of the Twin Cities.

Forum List

Back