Watch out, fellow registered Independents!!!!

I’m an independent. The only people who harrass me at election time are democrats and they usually come to my door. I usually tell them I’m voting for their candidate ( even if I’m not) and shut the door. No sense In listening to their bs propaganda for hours.

If you tell them you're voting for their candidate, then they'll just ask for a donation. I don't believe you.

Not one Democrat nor one Republican has convinced me why I should vote for them. EPIC failures they are.

I got a text message from a 610 area code saying, "Hello _______, This is Newt Gingrich here. We know you are a registered independent and President Trump needs your help. Go to the link below to learn more and ....blah, blah, blah".

Oooh, this was going to be fun!
So I texted back some pretty harsh language and that a dead gerbil had my vote before Donald did.

Next day, I get this 20-person mass message on my phone, primarily from the 610 area code:

View attachment 366107

So I immediately texted back that it wasn't me, someone had obviously hacked my phone. And asked what message they were getting.
One said it was spam for buying a car. I changed my Apple ID and all back to normal but...

......Looks like revenge to me. What kind of people/hackers is Trump's guy Parscale hiring????

I'm a registered Independent. I have not gotten such messages but if I do, I will block the number.

It looks like they got into your contacts.

I remember reading a while ago the trump voting app has stuff like this in it.

So does the Biden voting app but not as bad as trump.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's how they got your number.

Hi Dana,
Actually, none of these numbers were my contacts.
The only 610 area code number I have in my contacts is a repairman.
Trump's hacker hijacked my Apple ID, from what I can see. And then started randomly sending out spam texts with my phone number as sender.
Guess he didn't like it when I texted him to GFH.

Wow.

The trump people really are desperate. They can't do things the right and responsible way.

They have to steal and hack.

They truly are disgusting people.
Leftist's are great at projecting

Try being independent enough not to register. There's one problem solved.

I'm voting the asshat out of office.
LOTS of people are.
if you are voting for biden you aint no real independent.....democrats like biden is one of the reasons democrats became independent....and dont worry trump is another they would shun...

If I voted for Trump I would be a traitor to my own country.
Not to your country, only to your tribe. Quit being a drama queen.

I got a text message from a 610 area code saying, "Hello _______, This is Newt Gingrich here. We know you are a registered independent and President Trump needs your help. Go to the link below to learn more and ....blah, blah, blah".

So I texted back some pretty harsh language and that a dead gerbil had my vote before Donald did.

Next day, I get this 20-person mass message on my phone, primarily from the 610 area code:

View attachment 366107

So I immediately texted back that it wasn't me, someone had obviously hacked my phone. And asked what message they were getting.
One said it was spam for buying a car. I changed my Apple ID and all back to normal but...

......Looks like revenge to me. What kind of people/hackers is Trump's guy Parscale hiring????

Glad to see that they're duly dealing with liars like yourself.
Coolio! :cool:

LOTS of people are.
if you are voting for biden you aint no real independent.....democrats like biden is one of the reasons democrats became independent....and dont worry trump is another they would shun...

If I voted for Trump I would be a traitor to my own country.
and if you voted for biden you would not be a real independent.....a real independent has problems with both parties....

View attachment 366107

Buck up Buttercup, I think you will make it thru this crisis in your life.

Sux when trying to be a troll bites you in the add, huh?

LOTS of people are.

I'll cancel you out. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016, but Trump earned my vote in 2020.

I live in Florida, hope you live in a swing state or I don't even have to cancel you
Recession, huge debt, riots, closings.... it’s funny what earns your vote.

View attachment 366107

I'm a registered Independent. I have not gotten such messages but if I do, I will block the number.

It looks like they got into your contacts.

I remember reading a while ago the trump voting app has stuff like this in it.

So does the Biden voting app but not as bad as trump.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's how they got your number.

Hi Dana,
Actually, none of these numbers were my contacts.
The only 610 area code number I have in my contacts is a repairman.
Trump's hacker hijacked my Apple ID, from what I can see. And then started randomly sending out spam texts with my phone number as sender.
Guess he didn't like it when I texted him to GFH.

Wow.

The trump people really are desperate. They can't do things the right and responsible way.

They have to steal and hack.

They truly are disgusting people.

Trump has been stealing all his life.
Just read Mary Trump's book, "Too Much, Never Enough"
It's all there.
Donald stole her inheritance from her grandfather, Fred Trump.

Poor Mary admitted to Cuomo in an interview 2 weeks ago that she has had no contact with Trump SINCE 1999!
You're a useful idiot, fer' sure!!

LOTS of people are.

I'll cancel you out. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016, but Trump earned my vote in 2020.

I live in Florida, hope you live in a swing state or I don't even have to cancel you
Yeah, those fk'n democrats are really messing things up

LOTS of people are.

Interesting now explain what policy the president had that created all that?
ALL THT WAS CAUSED BY DEMOCRATS

LOTS of people are.

Repubs have the president, senate, and Supreme Court. Takes a lot of stupid to blame dems

LOTS of people are.

The tax cuts and tax increased military spending added debt. Poorest response to the pandemic lead to much of the rest,

LOTS of people are.

Repubs have the president, senate, and Supreme Court. Takes a lot of stupid to blame dems
Everything starts in the House of Representatives, what does the Supreme Court have to do with this?
Just butthurt? By the way, answer Bigreb's post.

LOTS of people are.

WHO CLOSED THE STATES ECONOMY DOWN?
Why is it that only in blue leftists controlled areas they are rioting?
as for the rising debt the closers of the economy caused both the house and Senate to create legislation to keep people afloat.
so no brian you're actually blaming the wrong person.

I’m an independent. The only people who harrass me at election time are democrats and they usually come to my door. I usually tell them I’m voting for their candidate ( even if I’m not) and shut the door. No sense In listening to their bs propaganda for hours.

If you tell them you're voting for their candidate, then they'll just ask for a donation. I don't believe you.
Nope,they come with their little clip boards asking who you are voting for and passing out their propaganda. They probably already know the only idiots that will actually give them money are their fellow cult members in the Democratic Party.

LOTS of people are.

So far it has been enuff to keep you Marxist Dimm filth at arm's length.
And that's a good thang!

What doesn't happen in my town doesn't concern me. I don't worry too much about the rioters etc.

LOTS of people are.

The tax cuts and tax increased military spending added debt. Poorest response to the pandemic lead to much of the rest,
the house pushed it's spending agenda into the legislation that also went for military spending
NOW what?

Forum List

Back