Watch out, fellow registered Independents!!!!

Try being independent enough not to register. There's one problem solved.

I'm voting the asshat out of office.
LOTS of people are.

I'll cancel you out. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016, but Trump earned my vote in 2020.

I live in Florida, hope you live in a swing state or I don't even have to cancel you
Recession, huge debt, riots, closings.... it’s funny what earns your vote.
Yeah, those fk'n democrats are really messing things up
Repubs have the president, senate, and Supreme Court. Takes a lot of stupid to blame dems
well not if you live in California......it is kind of all over the place....

I got a text message from a 610 area code saying, "Hello _______, This is Newt Gingrich here. We know you are a registered independent and President Trump needs your help. Go to the link below to learn more and ....blah, blah, blah".

Oooh, this was going to be fun!
So I texted back some pretty harsh language and that a dead gerbil had my vote before Donald did.

Next day, I get this 20-person mass message on my phone, primarily from the 610 area code:

View attachment 366107

So I immediately texted back that it wasn't me, someone had obviously hacked my phone. And asked what message they were getting.
One said it was spam for buying a car. I changed my Apple ID and all back to normal but...

......Looks like revenge to me. What kind of people/hackers is Trump's guy Parscale hiring????

Yes, I'm registered independent and was in 2016. The calls were endless from both parties and pollsters as well. I just don't answer the phone if I don't know who it is. I have no voice mail on my mobile phone. If you are someone I want to talk to, you have other ways to reach me if I don't answer

These are not phone calls.
These were text messages.
Reading Comprehension 101 is calling you right now.
Better answer.

Gotcha. Text messages and calls have nothing to do with each other when being harassed by campaigns.

No one texted me in 2016 and they haven't so far in 2020 either.

You know by replying, you give them information. I don't respond to any of them

"No one texted me in 2016..."

Trump's campaign didn't text in me in 2016, either.
But for some reason he is NOW.
Hmmmm.....Wonder why? Hmmmm.....

Well, he fund raised a lot more money than he did in 2016. So this isn't really a thread about being harassed as independents, it's just another Trump bashing thread? I think I get it now

No, it's not.
My last comment was that I did NOT get text messages from his campaign in 2016.
It's obvious and you know it.....He's losing the election and now trying to corral the independents.
He's getting desperate.
Fun to watch him create this wag the dog scenario, too.
Truly a desperate man who doesn't want to be indicted in January 2021.

Or he just has more money this time, which is clearly true

LOTS of people are.

I'll cancel you out. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016, but Trump earned my vote in 2020.

I live in Florida, hope you live in a swing state or I don't even have to cancel you

Actually, that Democrats would be so much worse for those things is a huge part of it, yes

LOTS of people are.

Repubs have the president, senate, and Supreme Court. Takes a lot of stupid to blame dems

Yeah, because Dems have never run DC and we don't know what they would be like ...

:eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think:

LOTS of people are.

Which cities are hosting the riots? Oh yeah, that would be those fk'n democrat cities.
Huge debt? Politicians, both tribes, and and an Independent.
Closings? Those fk'n Democrats demanded it.

LOTS of people are.
if you are voting for biden you aint no real independent.....democrats like biden is one of the reasons democrats became independent....and dont worry trump is another they would shun...

If I voted for Trump I would be a traitor to my own country.
What country is that? Russia?

I got a text message from a 610 area code saying, "Hello _______, This is Newt Gingrich here. We know you are a registered independent and President Trump needs your help. Go to the link below to learn more and ....blah, blah, blah".

So I texted back some pretty harsh language and that a dead gerbil had my vote before Donald did.

Next day, I get this 20-person mass message on my phone, primarily from the 610 area code:

View attachment 366107

So I immediately texted back that it wasn't me, someone had obviously hacked my phone. And asked what message they were getting.
One said it was spam for buying a car. I changed my Apple ID and all back to normal but...

......Looks like revenge to me. What kind of people/hackers is Trump's guy Parscale hiring????
We have a democratic republic in these United States of America and that requires campaign's and elections. So don't answer or simply hang-up on them. Don't understand the nature of your post? What are independent voter's supposed to "watch out" for? Are they supposed to be afraid of robocalls?

View attachment 366107

We have a democratic republic in these United States of America and that requires campaign's and elections. So don't answer or simply hang-up on them. Don't understand the nature of your post? What are independent voter's supposed to "watch out" for? Are they supposed to be afraid of robocalls?

I'm an independent voter and I know who I'm voting for. Trump.

View attachment 366107

then you are a republican.....independents despise both parties....

View attachment 366107

Your black and white thinking that there are only two parties and not voting for one means voting for the other. I like independents who think beyond just the two party trap you're stuck in.

It depends. I am voting for Trump in 2020, but since 1988 I've voted Republican twice and the rest third party. I agree if someone votes Republican every time they are one, but broaden your horizons. There are more than Republicans and Democrats.

Also, there are people voting for Biden who aren't Democrats but just hate Trump. Not most of them. Most Biden voters are Democrats. But again your binary Republican/Democrat world fails

View attachment 366107

Who says I don't. I became independent because I didn't like the Reps or the Dems.;

Oh and you can kiss my ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

View attachment 366107

Your black and white thinking that there are only two parties and not voting for one means voting for the other. I like independents who think beyond just the two party trap you're stuck in.

It depends. I am voting for Trump in 2020, but since 1988 I've voted Republican twice and the rest third party. I agree if someone votes Republican every time they are one, but broaden your horizons. There are more than Republicans and Democrats.

Also, there are people voting for Biden who aren't Democrats but just hate Trump. Not most of them. Most Biden voters are Democrats. But again your binary Republican/Democrat world fails
i dont think there are just 2 parties,where you got that shit is beyond me.....an independent has problems with both parties thats why they are independents,,,,joe biden is the kind of politician who made many democrats become independents,so if a so called independent votes for the guy,they aint an independent,they are a democrat...a so called independent who votes for trump,is a republican,their party is just as fucked up......and dont give me that "lessor of 2 evils" bullshit.....if you vote for one of these 2 parties you aint an independent....the 2 parties and those who run them are the reason this country is getting so fucked up....its all party over country and their tit-for-tat bullshit...

View attachment 366107

Who says I don't. I became independent because I didn't like the Reps or the Dems.;

Oh and you can kiss my ass.
you dont like them but yet you will still vote for one of them...yea you are an independent....and try eating shit it may wake you up....

View attachment 366107

i dont think there are just 2 parties,where you got that shit is beyond me.....an independent has problems with both parties thats why they are independents,,,,joe biden is the kind of politician who made many democrats become independents,so if a so called independent votes for the guy,they aint an independent,they are a democrat...a so called independent who votes for trump,is a republican,their party is just as fucked up......and dont give me that "lessor of 2 evils" bullshit.....if you vote for one of these 2 parties you aint an independent....the 2 parties and those who run them are the reason this country is getting so fucked up....its all party over country and their tit-for-tat bullshit...

Bullshit is telling someone who votes Republican or Democrat once that makes them a member of the party is the stupid shit in this discussion. It's inane and pointless. More so this election that even normal ones as Trump draws in non-Republicans and he pisses off other Republicans. Saying someone is in a party for voting for it once is just flat out stupid shit

View attachment 366107

Bullshit is telling someone who votes Republican or Democrat once that makes them a member of the party is the stupid shit in this discussion. It's inane and pointless. More so this election that even normal ones as Trump draws in non-Republicans and he pisses off other Republicans. Saying someone is in a party for voting for it once is just flat out stupid shit
not what i said....i said if someone SAYS they are an INDEPENDENT but yet are supporting one of the parties they aint an independent.....whats even more pathetic is someone agreeing that they DESPISE both parties but will back one anyway...

not what i said....i said if someone SAYS they are an INDEPENDENT but yet are supporting one of the parties they aint an independent.....whats even more pathetic is someone agreeing that they DESPISE both parties but will back one anyway...

Right. And I said if they do that every election, then sure, they are effectively a member of the party. But you said just voting for Trump once made her a member of the party, which is some pretty stupid shit

Right. And I said if they do that every election, then sure, they are effectively a member of the party. But you said just voting for Trump once made her a member of the party, which is some pretty stupid shit
i said that because she said she was an independent.....if she would not have said that i would not have commented....there are just too many people who claim they are independent but yet seem to always be defending one party or the other,and i dont mean you Claudette ....i am talking posters like the brain......that guy is as much an independent as billy 000 is....

i said that because she said she was an independent.....if she would not have said that i would not have commented....there are just too many people who claim they are independent but yet seem to always be defending one party or the other,and i dont mean you Claudette ....i am talking posters like the brain......that guy is as much an independent as billy 000 is....

Now you're back to that not Democrat = Republican.

You definitely can just hate one party more than the other. I do. I say so in my sig. But I have such a low opinion of Republicans and I rarely vote for them. I voted Republican once in the last seven elections. Calling me a Republican is just agenda motivated. Independent doesn't have to mean you're exactly in the middle of the two parties, that's pretty silly

Forum List

Back