Watch Paul Ryan Cut The Republican Party's Throat

Paul Ryan works for 7 billionaires and anyone else has feces for brains if they think otherwise.

You honestly think women will vote for Cankles? LMAO

More than half of them will. When their part is added to Blacks, Hispanics, Gays, Lesbians, poor folks, most young people, Atheists and Agnostics, etc. ADIOS REPUBLICANS AND BIBLE THUMPERS, WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!

But if we elect hillary arent the voters supporting the policies of the GOP?

More than half of them will. When their part is added to Blacks, Hispanics, Gays, Lesbians, poor folks, most young people, Atheists and Agnostics, etc. ADIOS REPUBLICANS AND BIBLE THUMPERS, WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!

To bad that at least 6 of those you cite aren't taking dirt naps

-Geaux

You must live under a rock, Clinton is finished. The fat lady is warming up....bank it

You must live under a rock, Clinton is finished. The fat lady is warming up....bank it

But the establishment reps if elected will enact her agenda.

But the establishment reps if elected will enact her agenda.

Depends on who is elected, Trump? I doubt it.

-Geaux

That's what you folks wish.....get over it!

We've won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. You hated Barack Obama but he has served two full terms anyway. He assumed two hot wars, an economy in collapse with the Bush administration handing $800 billion of taxpayer's money to the most powerful financial institutions in the world to prevent a Hoover type recession, an unemployment rate of 7.5%(December ADDED 292,000 NEW JOBS) a bottomed out stock market ETC.

Now the unemployment rate is 5.0 percent, we've had 70 consecutive months of continuous job growth, the stock market has doubled on the DOW(my wife and I picked up about $100,000 clean and clear there) and most important!!! THERE ARE NO HOT WARS WITH YOUNG AMERICANS DYING EVERY DAY!!!!

-Geaux

We've won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. You hated Barack Obama but he has served two full terms anyway. He assumed two hot wars, an economy in collapse with the Bush administration handing $800 billion of taxpayer's money to the most powerful financial institutions in the world to prevent a Hoover type recession, an unemployment rate of 7.5%, a bottomed out stock market ETC.

Now the unemployment rate is 5.0 percent, we've had 70 consecutive months of continuous job growth, the stock market has doubled on the DOW(my wife and I picked up about $100,000 clean and clear there) and most important!!! THERE ARE NO HOT WARS WITH YOUNG AMERICANS DYING EVERY DAY!!!!

Blah ,blah, blah....go back to bed

-Geaux

We've won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. You hated Barack Obama but he has served two full terms anyway. He assumed two hot wars, an economy in collapse with the Bush administration handing $800 billion of taxpayer's money to the most powerful financial institutions in the world to prevent a Hoover type recession, an unemployment rate of 7.5%, a bottomed out stock market ETC.

And I take it you also see Unicorns?

-Geaux

Trump isnt bought and paid for by the billioniares who own rubio/bush and hillary.

-Geaux

Blah ,blah, blah....go back to bed

SCREW YOU!!!!

On second thought I'll cross the railroad tracks and get me some good stuff.

Romney won the married woman vote handily. That leaves the hairy legged dyke vote. And Hillary is sure to get that.
Yes, the Democrats are the party of the marginal and the extreme. Republicans are the party of the mainstream.

The crack about not funding planned parenthood really won him a lot of women votes. Doesn't The Republican Party "GET IT?"

Speaker Paul Ryan on State of the Union: Full Interview - CNN Video

does the republican party get it?

that's a rhetorical question, right?
Do you get it?
That isn't even a question. The answer is obviously, of course not, duh.
Its what happens when you try to play "lawyer" on the internet and are so bad at it the fake becomes obvious.

I live on the lake. I've been retired for 22 years. I have two 2014 cars and a new pontoon boat setting within 10 minutes of launch. I don't owe anybody a dime. I'm 81 years old and no doubt getting ready to die. Go SCREW YOURSELF!!!!!

Forum List

Back