Watch Pretty Poser

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
This woman is living in the brain of a eight year old complete with her eight year old writing.
Go look at her 'daddy'!

This woman is living in the brain of a eight year old complete with her eight year old writing.
Go look at her 'daddy'!

Wht do they call this little girl, "doctor"? And why must every response be cleared thru a lawyer?

Does anyone have video of her in the real world? She seems SO fake.

Go look at her 'daddy'!

Wht do they call this little girl, "doctor"? And why must every response be cleared thru a lawyer?

They call her "Doctor" because she has an education that includes a PhD degree. Too bad you don't

Go look at her 'daddy'!

Unlike Kavanaugh's ranting & bawling. If this is how he is in real life, he must be quite the loser & not USSC material.

What's the dif between Christine Ford and a 67 Mustang? Not everybody has a had a 67 Mustang.

Go look at her 'daddy'!

Unlike Kavanaugh's ranting & bawling. If this is how he is in real life, he must be quite the loser & not USSC material.

Yep real life, no proof no nothing just accuse and destroy.

If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd bet she was a Monarch.

Monarch Program is/was said to be a supposed CIA mind control program of MK Ultra. They were rumored to sexually abuse young women and then programmed their minds to recall sexual abuse but to say whatever they wanted them to say years later via trigger words.

But...I'm not a conspiracy theorist, so I'm not saying that.
shameonyou.gif

Forum List

Back