Watch Pretty Poser

This woman is living in the brain of a eight year old complete with her eight year old writing.
Go look at her 'daddy'!

Wht do they call this little girl, "doctor"? And why must every response be cleared thru a lawyer?

Does anyone have video of her in the real world? She seems SO fake.

Unlike Kavanaugh's ranting & bawling. If this is how he is in real life, he must be quite the loser & not USSC material.

Well hell, "RealDave". I think you touched me some years ago, that I didn't like. Nope..no proof. Just my word against yours. So....with that in mind, since I am to be believed because I am female and you are really "dave"...get ready to sell your house, lose all you own, and pay up, pal.

I was there and saw him drinking a lot and staggering around.

This woman is living in the brain of a eight year old complete with her eight year old writing.
Go look at her 'daddy'!

Wht do they call this little girl, "doctor"? And why must every response be cleared thru a lawyer?

Does anyone have video of her in the real world? She seems SO fake.

Unlike Kavanaugh's ranting & bawling. If this is how he is in real life, he must be quite the loser & not USSC material.

Well hell, "RealDave". I think you touched me some years ago, that I didn't like. Nope..no proof. Just my word against yours. So....with that in mind, since I am to be believed because I am female and you are really "dave"...get ready to sell your house, lose all you own, and pay up, pal.

I was there and saw him drinking a lot and staggering around.

Me too. Saw the whole damn thing. For shame Dave (we used to call him Little Davey)

I guess I shut him up right quick, didn't I? :D

Meanwhile....is HE ranting and bawling over my accusation? Shame on him for being upset about it. He should just take it like a man.

Here is a recently found picture of the guy that encouraged Ford to come forward.

Obverse_of_the_series_2009_$100_Federal_Reserve_Note.jpg

Forum List

Back