Watch: "Sanctuary" city of Denver to migrants: "If you stay here you are going to suffer"

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
DemoKKKrat racism and cruelty in action.

Also, as a "sanctuary" city, they're supposed to welcome migrants, not give them the bum's rush.

I hope Biden and Abbott have many, many, MANY more busloads on the way for Denver. 1,000 buses a month would be a good start. Send them migrants until the city collapses.

To hell with busses, start using tractor trailers and packing them in. Drop the trailers downtown or better yet in the rich parts of Boulder and Aspen.

Also, as a "sanctuary" city, they're supposed to welcome migrants, not give them the bum's rush.

I hope Biden and Abbott have many, many, MANY more busloads on the way for Denver. 1,000 buses a month would be a good start. Send them migrants until the city collapses.

they probably don't understand english

I don't think you know what sanctuary cities are.

They are constitutionally protected.

They can’t bus their way outta the Migrant Crime Tsunami of Midsommar

Supporting the constitution is not supporting illegals.

Do you think the constitution can be simply dismissed because something is supported or not?
The way 2A/RTKBA is supported or the way Abortion /Roe was supported ???

Why do Denver sanctuary Dems hate illegals who RAPE and KILL Americans...oh wait... :eusa_think:

Because he is smart.

What does that have to do with sanctuary cities being constitutionally protected?

My thread has nothing to do with the constitutionality of "sanctuary" cities. However, it is interesting to note your support for kicking migrants out of cities.

Forum List

Back