Watch these Gen Z women as to their thinking and who they plan to elect

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
The man doing the interview is well known. Louder with Crowder is how you can look him up. He located 3 women to talk to and they were gracious. I will post the video so you can examine it. They talked about elections, why they voted or one said she did not vote in the last election, and they are close to 30 years old. One has a child. They were frank and polite as was the interviewer. I think all can learn about elections by watching this video. Does this help you to vote this fall?

The man doing the interview is well known. Louder with Crowder is how you can look him up. He located 3 women to talk to and they were gracious. I will post the video so you can examine it. They talked about elections, why they voted or one said she did not vote in the last election, and they are close to 30 years old. One has a child. They were frank and polite as was the interviewer. I think all can learn about elections by watching this video. Does this help you to vote this fall?

The democrats are going to run on "Women's rights, to murder their babies". But the commercials of the Republicans should show the millions of illegals crossing the southern border, and all those women who were brutally murdered by said illegals.

The democrats are going to run on "Women's rights, to murder their babies". But the commercials of the Republicans should show the millions of illegals crossing the southern border, and all those women who were brutally murdered by said illegals.
You are right. I do not get how killing a child is reproductive health. When it means a death sentence.

Crowder was one of my first channels I followed back in the initial red pill days of yore, four short years ago, when I left the Democrats for good.

He and Tim Pool and Salty Cracker were the OGs.

Thanks for posting.

And to think the Trump cult woman-haters wonder why women don't vote for them.

Crowder was one of my first channels I followed back in the initial red pill days of yore, four short years ago, when I left the Democrats for good.

He and Tim Pool and Salty Cracker were the OGs.

Thanks for posting.
I had a hunch this would be a favorite here in order to see what 3 women tell us. Sure, I expected to be hammered by the left but so what!!!!

Forum List

Back