WATCH: Trump Warns Obama Can be Charged For Drone Strikes if Court Rules Against Immunity Claims

Teabaggers think Obama should be charged for drone strikes.
Claiming "Due Process" was violated?
So....people always get "Due Process" in a war zone?
No wonder they love the orange retard, Trump is a "jenius" compared to his cult.

So you pick and choose what immunity is? Well let's put Biden on trail for stealing the election.
There is no evidence that any election was stolen.
This claim has already been investigated and litigated to death.

Ha! Jack Smith wasn't expecting this. Remember when Obama had an American citizen assassinated by a drone in 2011? Yea, that's what I thought. Nevertheless Trump and his lawyers did though.

Biden can also be prosecuted for his botched Afghanistan withdrawal that resulted in the death of 13 US service members.

“The lowest moment, I think, in the history of our country was Afghanistan – the way we withdrew. With shame. We surrendered. People were killed, 13 great soldiers killed…[Biden] could be prosecuted for that. So you can’t have a president without immunity,” Trump said.

One of Trump’s lawyers said as soon as they argued that Obama could be prosecuted for drone strikes, all of a sudden Jack Smith pivoted and said that Obama should be protected from criminal prosecution because of presidential immunity.

WATCH in link.

Gateway Pundit? Lolo 🤣

Did you miss the “War on Terror”?
The war on terror did not include Yemen.

When Trump was president, Trump wrote and executive order banning Terrorists from Yemen coming to the USA and it was the Democrats who screamed bloody murder that this was racist? Now you claim we were war with Yemen? Proving Trump right.

1704895042788.png

The war on terror did not include Yemen.

When Trump was president, Trump wrote and executive order banning Terrorists from Yemen coming to the USA and it was the Democrats who screamed bloody murder that this was racist? Now you claim we were war with Yemen? Proving Trump right.

View attachment 886016
The War on Terror didn’t include Yemen?

You really gotta stop spewing bullshit you pull out of your ass

Another reason to condemn Obama. Despite his promises to end the wars and not expand them, he got his supporters to accept any war, any where.

He was running a school for suicide bombers and bomb making in Yemen.

I never thought of that,,

great catch,,

the dems better beware how far they go with this,, it could come back and bite them in the ass,,
Democrats do this to themselves all the time. They get all excited when they open a new door in political power, then shriek bloody murder when Republicans say, "Hey, here's an open door, let's go through it and use that power for ourselves".

Democrats do this to themselves all the time. They get all excited when they open a new door in political power, then shriek bloody murder when Republicans say, "Hey, here's an open door, let's go through it and use that power for ourselves".
So it was Democrats who pushed for the Patriot Act?

You have it exactly backwards

Ha! Jack Smith wasn't expecting this. Remember when Obama had an American citizen assassinated by a drone in 2011? Yea, that's what I thought. Nevertheless Trump and his lawyers did though.

Biden can also be prosecuted for his botched Afghanistan withdrawal that resulted in the death of 13 US service members.

“The lowest moment, I think, in the history of our country was Afghanistan – the way we withdrew. With shame. We surrendered. People were killed, 13 great soldiers killed…[Biden] could be prosecuted for that. So you can’t have a president without immunity,” Trump said.

One of Trump’s lawyers said as soon as they argued that Obama could be prosecuted for drone strikes, all of a sudden Jack Smith pivoted and said that Obama should be protected from criminal prosecution because of presidential immunity.

WATCH in link.
In all seriousness, this is a door that, once opened, can't be shut again, and this power WILL be used against a democrat. Great will be the weeping and wailing from the same democrats now rejoicing.

He was running a school for suicide bombers and bomb making in Yemen.

Do you accept that Iraq was developing WMD and were an immediate direct threat to the US?

Do you think we should have just accepted Trump's claims of a stolen election and not have to present anything in court?

I already addressed this. In absentia.

So it was Democrats who pushed for the Patriot Act?

You have it exactly backwards
Who said anything about the Patriot Act? I'm talking about the democrats' tendency to use raw political power to punish their opponents, then have fits when that power is used against them.

In all seriousness, this is a door that, once opened, can't be shut again, and this power WILL be used against a democrat. Great will be the weeping and wailing from the same democrats now rejoicing.
It’s always been open. No one in this country seriously believes we’d be better off if presidents are immune from prosecution for illegal acts.

Forum List

Back