Watching "Banana Republic" Don on Thanksgiving Call.

and i only halfway glance at ship construction info engineering and methods in news papers or a casual article so i don't know much about it . But my general impression or guess and speculation is that some of the building and engineering of New Ships is pretty unimpressive .

To you it may be unimpressive, but to me (who has actually been stationed on one and got various qualifications for various things), but to me they are things that are very well thought out and current electromagnetic tech is better than the steam piston and water break system they had. Less wear and tear on the ship, as well as operates a bit smoother and quieter.

Did you hear his entire steam versus electromagnetic catapults with a senior officer from the Ronald Reagan?

Trump had his stupidity on full display. And, apparently, Trump thinks that steam catapults are better than electromagnetic. The reason they switched? Less wear and tear on the ship.
-------------------------------- and TRUMP thinks its a bad idea to get rid of steam catapult . Just his OPINION at this time . Until he gets ready to have the newer type catapults removed which he might do next weekend BSailor .

Hate to tell you Piss Moron, but you can't just remove a catapult system from a carrier, nor can you just convert it from electromagnetic to steam. The 2 systems are way different, and because of their size, they take up a great deal of space as well as are part of the structural integrity of the ship.

I actually watched a documentary on how they built the new carrier, and not only is the electromagnetic catapult able to be dialed in more accurately, but they also cause a lot less wear and tear on the ship. I remember that when I was stationed with VFA-131 Wildcats (FA-18 outfit), our ships office was close to where the cat ran, and every time they launched, you would hear a loud shriek, followed by a loud thump of the piston hitting the water break. Loud as hell, and a bit if a pain when flight ops were hot and heavy.

Based on what I saw on the documentary, as well as hearing what the launch crew had to say about it, electromagnetic is much better than steam.
------------------------------ maybe , maybe not BSailor . One day the USA will find out .

Maybe, maybe not? Dude, they don't do a major change to ship's design without researching it a bunch and testing it over and over before deciding to implement it. Like I said, according to what I saw on the documentary, combined with the knowledge I got from 4 years being stationed with a squadron, as well as listening to what he crew of the new launch systems said, electromagnetic is the way to go.
--------------------------------- No matter , TRUMP and I don't trust you reasoning ability that leads to designs on a MAJOR Asset of the USA Military might . After all , i think that you and your 'ilk' are millenials and thats a far cry away from The Greatest Generation BSailor .

plus YOUR generation of millenial sailors can't even drive your SHIP's as you crash into merchant shipping . And then you surrender to the 'iranians' and cover yourselves 'muslim style' as you thank the 'iranians' for some pickles and other tasty treats BSailor .

--- The Navy's Newest, Most Sophisticated Aircraft Carrier Doesn't Have Urinals --- and the new or newest Aircraft Carrier has no 'URINALS' . This is what i mean by the general articles that i read . Even Ship design in the USA Navy is not NORMAL .

Guess they figure the entire ocean is a urinal. You can just pee off the fantail. A gazillion fish can't be wrong! lol!
-------------------------------------- they'd probably be arrested for polluting the ocean Pilot .

-------------------------------------- they'd probably be arrested for polluting the ocean Pilot .

Maybe, I guess the fish, and mammals that live in the ocean get a pass. However, I would bet more than 95% of the crew are male, so to not have urinals is a huge oversight. I am sure they have regular toilets, but we as men can use a urinal, so guess they just forgot them.

As for the Cat system, as long as it can reliably get the plane enough above a stall to depart the ship safely, that's all that matters. Soon, everything will be UAV's anyway. Sad.

Navy is catering to the minority of women on board and forgetting urinal wasn't a mistake as its part of the plan to demean and make more wusses like BSailor .

Maybe, I guess the fish, and mammals that live in the ocean get a pass. However, I would bet more than 95% of the crew are male, so to not have urinals is a huge oversight. I am sure they have regular toilets, but we as men can use a urinal, so guess they just forgot them.

As for the Cat system, as long as it can reliably get the plane enough above a stall to depart the ship safely, that's all that matters. Soon, everything will be UAV's anyway. Sad.

Women started to show up on carriers in the early 90's, and their numbers have been increasing steadily since then. Your estimate of 95 percent male crew on a carrier is way far off.

Besides, on the link that Piss More posted about the ship having no urinals, the Navy said that was actually an advantage, because they would be able to adjust easier when crew make up changes. Unisex bathrooms make life easier for the crew. Especially when you consider that the airwing (and yes, there are women in aircraft squadrons), is only on the ship when they deploy, and the crew berthing areas aren't always the same ones you had before.

yeah , main thing i was showing is that the debate about the 2 types of Catapults has been common and public knowledge for a long time and repoted in newspapers for a long time , -------------- the 'urinal' issue is just for fun as it shows that Americans are getting a 'navy' full of SQUATTERS and that both boy and girl 'sailors' sit down to 'pee' . As the article mentions , Urinals are More sanitary 'MISSY BSailor'

Last edited:
i think that i read in one of my articles that the 'navy; is made up of 13 percent of YOU girls and the remainder is the 'boys' 'missy BSailor .

LOL The left loons have the vapors

It's quite apparent none of these leftist shill losers in this thread are cooking or getting ready to go to Thanksgiving dinner or anything. Would you like me to save you a plate, you pathetic loons?

Just remember, it's a day for giving thanks to God.
Can you say irony.
It's the new Right Wing God. Not traditional Christianity. The followers of the new right wing God sees Trump as role model for their children.
says the guy who see's trump everywhere....this is what dean see's at the turkey dinner table

i think that i read in one of my articles that the 'navy; is made up of 13 percent of YOU girls and the remainder is the 'boys' 'missy BSailor .

So you're going to believe some article you read over someone who's actually been on one of these ships?

As for your juvenile allusions to ABS' sexuality, how childish of you.

So you're going to believe some article you read over someone who's actually been on one of these ships?

Piss Moron is my own little troll, that follows me from thread to thread, saying stupid shit, hoping to get me to respond to him.

Most of the time, I simply ignore him.

And, don't you find it kinda strange that the first insult out of the gate for a lot of conservatives is to allude to someone being gay? I think that shows a lack of imagination.

Piss Moron is clearly a colon jousting rump ranger who burps sperm when he talks.

See Piss Moron? I can claim that you are gay as well. Prove you're not.

yeah , 'missyBS' has counted all the 'girl sailors' in the modern navy DLady .

Piss Moron is my own little troll, that follows me from thread to thread, saying stupid shit, hoping to get me to respond to him.

Most of the time, I simply ignore him.

And, don't you find it kinda strange that the first insult out of the gate for a lot of conservatives is to allude to someone being gay? I think that shows a lack of imagination.

Piss Moron is clearly a colon jousting rump ranger who burps sperm when he talks.

See Piss Moron? I can claim that you are gay as well. Prove you're not.

Well you know, a lot of squids are faggots. True story.

C'mon...they even have their own Village People song. Let's be real about this.

The idiot is talking to a commander in Afghanistan and making political statements about the border. You can't make up his stupidity.
Trump is in fact reprehensible, making a holiday address to service members partisan, propagating lies and exhibiting his ignorance and stupidity.
making something partisan?.....that kinda sounds like you jones,you do that quite a bit....

'missyBSailor' is tryng to build a case . I don't follow any one around and the initial talk was about Catapults and i showed that the steam or electronic catapult debate has long been a topic of public info for a while since TRUMP was elected DLady .

Last edited:
and see post 130 where 'missyBSailor' starts calling names . I mention simply because its comical , ladies , gents and everyone else .

2g7u22.jpg
Your post is clear TDS because you have to be deranged to support Trump after this monumental stupidity.

Point out the obvious to them and like the dumb fucks that she and they are, they go for a meme.
Cowards.

Forum List

Back