Wave Of Monstrous Anti LGBTQ Legislation Crashing Over Rural America

No, it's about protecting children.

It's just that you PRETEND it is about gays as your way of rationalizing away your woke support for it.
Let me tell you a few things.
I was a Child Protective Services Invetigator
I know who the children need protecting from
They need protecting from straight men..maybe mom's boy friend. Maybe uncle Charlie. Maybe their own father
Gay men are not the abusers or groomers
The hysteria that you display is pathetic and does not become you

Last edited:
It's about pumping kids full of hormones and puberty blockers, and letting kids under 18 get top surgery now, with bottom surgery not far behind it.

And you wonder why people get mad at this shit?
You get mad. Others leave medical decisions to the people and their doctors. After all you are not posting threads about below 18s taking steroids or getting plastic surgery/boob jobs.

Do I think its appropriate? No. I don't believe any elective surgery is a good thing for anyone, but especially minors. But its not up to me to decide, and this is about #4,346 on the list of important issues.
We know that laws are the only thing keeping MAGAts from murdering us.
No. Every person should avail themselves of their 2nd Amendment rights, especially minorities, oppressed, women, and everyone who understand the true threat that people who like cats represent.

You get mad. Others leave medical decisions to the people and their doctors. After all you are not posting threads about below 18s taking steroids or getting plastic surgery/boob jobs.

Do I think its appropriate? No. I don't believe any elective surgery is a good thing for anyone, but especially minors. But its not up to me to decide, and this is about #4,346 on the list of important issues.

No. Every person should avail themselves of their 2nd Amendment rights, especially minorities, oppressed, women, and everyone who understand the true threat that people who like cats represent.

No one is advocating for those as much as the SJW lobby is advocating for trans-a-rama-rama.

And the rest of your screed is just deflecting.

No one is advocating for those as much as the SJW lobby is advocating for trans-a-rama-rama.

And the rest of your screed is just deflecting.
And projecting.

People who do support underaged boys getting breast implants assume all those who disagree with them support girls doing it.

It is all part of their hyper-partisan, black and white thinking. They assume that everybody is either exactly like them or a perfect mirror image thereof.

And projecting.

People who do support underaged boys getting breast implants assume all those who disagree with them support girls doing it.

It is all part of their hyper-partisan, black and white thinking. They assume that everybody is either exactly like them or a perfect mirror image thereof.
Or just that the government should stay out of it. Republicans used to believe that too.

Let me tell you a few things.
I was a Child Protective Services Invetigator
I know who the children need protecting from
They need protecting from straight men..maybe mom's boy friend. Maybe uncle Charlie. Maybe their own father
Gay men are not the abusers or groomers
The hysteria that you display is pathetic and does not become you
Perhaps if what you typed is true, we expanded the possibilities.

You supposed disciples of Jesus, are really concerned about the children being groomed by homosexuals and being injected with puberty blockers, while not really giving a rats ass about those children's financial future, their access to adequate housing, healthcare, and an education. You should continue rejecting the LGBTQ agenda for our children, and all of the gender confusion and abuse. All of that is very good and noble, but then you crap on the poor and working class, including their children. You're more concerned with defending the interests of the rich, at the expense of working-class people. So your politics and economics are a bit skewed and contradictory. You are against this:

image.jpg

FVGNHDaWQAILWao.jpg

boy.jpg.jpg

photo_2022-07-10_19-38-39.jpg

And kudos to you, because it's good that you're against all of the above, but then you're for this:

REAGANOMICS.png

you-just-want-free-stuff-37205284.png

NoTrickle.png

The irony of Evangelicalism in America.

Last edited:
You supposed disciples of Jesus, are really concerned about the children being groomed by homosexuals and being injected with puberty blockers, while not really giving a rats ass about those children's financial future, their access to adequate housing, healthcare, and an education. You should continue rejecting the LGBTQ agenda for our children, and all of the gender confusion and abuse. All of that is very good and noble, but then you crap on the poor and working class, including their children. You're more concerned with defending the interests of the rich, at the expense of working-class people. So your politics and economics are a bit skewed and contradictory. You are against this:

And kudos to you, because it's good that you're against all of the above, but then you're for this:

The irony of Evangelicalism in America.
Wow

When some of you go for false equivalences, you really go for it!!!!!

Wow

When some of you go for false equivalences, you really go for it!!!!!
It's clear to most people who take a look at what you support and what you reject. You're keen on criticizing the LGBTQ lunacy and abortion..etc, OK. But then when it comes to fighting for the poor and working-class Americans, you're like "fuck them". Then you conservatives claim you have the Holy Spirit. You're disciples of Jesus. Yeah right.

Or just that the government should stay out of it. Republicans used to believe that too.

<sarcasm>Right. Just let faggots, trannies, pedophiles, and related subhuman shit, do what they will to children.

None of society's business. None of government's business. Everyone who objects is just a bigot.</sarcasm>

It sickens any sane, decent person to know that filth such as you are allowed to exist.

<sarcasm>Right. Just let faggots, trannies, pedophiles, and related subhuman shit, do what they will to children.

None of society's business. None of government's business. Everyone who objects is just a bigot.</sarcasm>

It sickens any sane, decent person to know that filth such as you are allowed to exist.
No ignorant moron. I know reading can be a problem for you so I will type it again. Leave medical decisions to the people and their doctors. Its not your damn business Nanny stater.

No ignorant moron. I know reading can be a problem for you so I will type it again. Leave medical decisions to the people and their doctors. Its not your damn business Nanny stater.

Chemically- or sugically altering an otherwise normal, healthy child, in order to sexually alter that child, is not valid medical treatment. It is malpractice and sexual abuse.

There is only one kind of subhuman piece of shit that would defent such abuse.

I'm not allowed, on this forum, to come out and say it, but everyone here can clearly see what you are.

It's clear to most people who take a look at what you support and what you reject. You're keen on criticizing the LGBTQ lunacy and abortion..etc, OK. But then when it comes to fighting for the poor and working-class Americans, you're like "fuck them". Then you conservatives claim you have the Holy Spirit. You're disciples of Jesus. Yeah right.
I'm not in the least bit religious.

You make the same mistake as Zinc in framing the entire world as two extremely simplistic forces that are squared off in battle, and there are only three two simple choices.ely projecting.

Just because your own views are those of a fundamentalist, that does not mean those who oppose this child grooming are ALSO fundamentalist.

You are merely projecting.

Chemically- or sugically altering an otherwise normal, healthy child, in order to sexually alter that child, is not valid medical treatment. It is malpractice and sexual abuse.

There is only one kind of subhuman piece of shit that would defent such abuse.

I'm not allowed, on this forum, to come out and say it, but everyone here can clearly see what you are.
Blah blah. You want to tell parents what to do...again. Yet you don't care if parents are getting them boob jobs or plastic surgery (which can kill them). You just don't want them to be Da Gayz or Da Tranniez. So you want to inject your ChristoNanny state between them/their parents, and their doctors. You're terrified of Da Tranniez and Da Gayz.

Whether I like it or not, I don't support the ChristoNanny state getting into someone's medical business.

Forum List

Back