Wave Of Monstrous Anti LGBTQ Legislation Crashing Over Rural America

How am I a conservative?

I am seeking to protect innocent children from being exploited by adults with a sexual/political agenda.

Protecting the vulnerable against exploitation arising from those in power is a LIBERAL notion dumb shit

Not today's liberals.

Because your punk ass is against the working class. You've already expressed to me that you don't give a fuck about the poor or the working class. You think you're hot shit, but you're just a piece of shit.
I'm against the working class, now am I? Where in this thread, or anywhere else for that matter, have I disparaged the working class?

You are simply incapable of discussing an issue as an issue instead of running everything through that juvenile communist cliche generator, now, aren't you little Mr. junior communist?

You don't got shit. As I suspected, your're confused about the difference betwen gender and sexuality and "confused" is putting it nicely Post what I said IN CONTEXT or or shut the fuck

Such a tough guy you are!

You are the one who referred to 2-4 year old toddlers as experiencing s sexual awakening. A sexual awakening is, well......, Sexual.

You did not say gender awakening, you said sexual.

I have never talked to a toddler about their sexual awakening, myself. Heck, I would not use that term about ANY child. You obviously differ.

We keep finding out over and over who the REAL groomers and groomer supporters are.....MAGAts.
Source?

movies-film.gif

Such a tough guy you are!

You are the one who referred to 2-4 year old toddlers as experiencing s sexual awakening. A sexual awakening is, well......, Sexual.

You did not say gender awakening, you said sexual.

I have never talked to a toddler about their sexual awakening, myself. Heck, I would not use that term about ANY child. You obviously differ.
You keep saying that same shit but can't produce my exact quote IN CONTEXT. Your just making a god damned fool of your self

Yep.

They tell the sheeple that their war against the innocence of childhood has something to do with gay rights. It doesn't. It has to do with breaking the bonds of family and creating a generation of proles loyal to the state.

And creating an improved version of the bacha bāzī for pedophilic faggots to enjoy. That seems to be the main purpose.

You keep saying that same shit but can't produce my exact quote IN CONTEXT. Your just making a god damned fool of your self
You know that you said it. I know that you said it. I trust that others in this thread saw the posting where you said it.

I sincerely doubt that too many people are seeing me as the fool here.

The only thing that queers have in common with trannies is their statistical rarity. This is why I favor the term "sexual irregulars" to LGBQYWRI+. Everything is covered with those two words.
That would conveniently place kiddie diddlers in the same category.

How am I a conservative?

I am seeking to protect innocent children from being exploited by adults with a sexual/political agenda.

Protecting the vulnerable against exploitation arising from those in power is a LIBERAL notion dumb shit

That should not be a cause specific to liberalism nor conservatism. That is a cause that all sane, decent human beings should support, regardless of how they otherwise align politically.

It is deeply disturbing to see how many nominally-human creatures there are who oppose this cause.

That should not be a cause specific to liberalism nor conservatism. That is a cause that all sane, decent human beings should support, regardless of how they otherwise align politically.

It is deeply disturbing to see how many nominally-human creatures there are who oppose this cause.
Yeah, I'll give you that. You are certainly right about that

Says an admitted Communist.
I was a communist once, Bob.

It was back in the summer of 68, and the politics of the time were superheated and I was all full of rebelliousness, so I became a Communist. I learned all the right words to use and everything!

That fall, though, it was time to go back to school and I thought to myself " I'm going to be a sophomore this year and I will be 14 in a few months, so maybe it is time to for me to put away these childish things"

What is so wrong with letting people live their lives in peace? Why do you have to act like the taliban and force a narrow belief system down everyones throat? This is exactly what these laws are doing. What happened to small government? Oh'yess, that was always a caugh out for your lust to have rich mans dick in your mouth.

What is so wrong with letting people live their lives in peace? Why do you have to act like the taliban and force a narrow belief system down everyones throat
What utter hypocrisy. You won't let children just be children, want to cram your radical sexual belief system down THEIR throats, and you have the utter gaul to point fingers at others?..

Leave the children alone!

I was a communist once, Bob.

It was back in the summer of 68, and the politics of the time were superheated and I was all full of rebelliousness, so I became a Communist. I learned all the right words to use and everything!

That fall, though, it was time to go back to school and I thought to myself " I'm going to be a sophomore this year and I will be 14 in a few months, so maybe it is time to for me to put away these childish things"
You're Ooooollllldddd!!?

Forum List

Back