Wave Of Monstrous Anti LGBTQ Legislation Crashing Over Rural America

I am also an engineer yet I know how to use English and copulate to produce four chillin' all whilst being married..

Here's the problem with how you post, no one believes anything you say about yourself because all you have in your pocket is snark.

The same snark, repeated, over and over.

So, we are now 5 pages into this and have yet to determine what "monstrous" legislation has been passed.

For those who wish to mutilate the genitals of children it might be monstrous, but how are adults being targeted here?

I remember back in the seventies how gay men worked hard to dispel the notion they were after children. Today's whole movement is about throwing a fit if they can't.

The only thing that queers have in common with trannies is their statistical rarity. This is why I favor the term "sexual irregulars" to LGBQYWRI+. Everything is covered with those two words.
I think when they call themselves queer that tells all.

Hard to be an "enabler" when I'm literally doing nothing. Which is this issue . You however seem very concerned about Da Gayz and Da Trannys. Are you worried Da Gayz is going to rub off on you? Have you had the urge to visit a Gayz bar recently?
You are an enabler by adding to the general chorus that supports the predation of children.

In your zeal for that perfect state of wokeness, you fail to understand that the issue isn't about "Da Gayz" or "Da Trannys" but of protecting children.

I have no problem with gay people at all and have had gay friends through the years, I HAVE been in gay bars with these friends. Why you and so many others go so completely overboard these days by way of supporting predatory behavior, though, is beyond me.

Let children be CHILDREN. This mania for sexualizing them from the earliest age possible is very disturbing and only very disturbed people support it.

You are an enabler by adding to the general chorus that supports the predation of children.

In your zeal for that perfect state of wokeness, you fail to understand that the issue isn't about "Da Gayz" or "Da Trannys" but of protecting children.

I have no problem with gay people at all and have had gay friends through the years, I HAVE been in gay bars with these friends. Why you and so many others go so completely overboard these days by way of supporting predatory behavior, though, is beyond me.

Let children be CHILDREN. This mania for sexualizing them from the earliest age possible is very disturbing and only very disturbed people support it.
Ya all need to smarten up and get over it....you're brainwashed!

From Fox News to the Senate Judiciary Committee, Republicans are embracing rhetoric that insinuates — and sometimes outright declares — that there's a widespread conspiracy of Democrats, school teachers, liberal judges and Disney employees to "groom" children for sexual abuse. The primary victims of these lies are LGBTQ people, who are facing a renewed effort to roll back hard-won rights, all under the guise of "saving" children from imaginary "predators."

The entire GOP assault on LGBTQ rights depends heavily on this tendency of right-wingers to value urban legends and lurid myths over concrete, reality-based information. This was evident when this entire moral panic over trans kids started, which was fueled by urban legends of men pretending to be trans so they could lurk in bathrooms and rape women. (Real sexual predators don't bother with such theatrics. They tend to be like Donald Trump, who recommended just "grab them by the pussy".) And now the new thing is an elaborate and headache-inducing conspiracy theory accusing Disney — yes, that Disney — of being behind a plot to funnel children into the arms of pedophiles.

Ya all need to smarten up and get over it....you're brainwashed!

Right. Because only someone who is “brainwashed” would want children to be protected from dangerous sexual predators.

In a sane society, your kind would be kept locked up, or better yet, put to death.

So sayeth the freak who refers to the "awakening sexuality's of 2-4 year olds.

Do not ever let it be forgotten, that this sick, dangerous freak, had this to say about a THREE-YEAR-OLD boy

Anyway, my assessment of the account of what is going on there is that the child, and possibly the aunt are confused about the difference between being gay and transsexual.

What kind of sick piece of shit thinks of children that young in terms of depraved sexual perversions?

This isn't about protecting children. Its about fear that somehow being around Da Gayz will make more Da Gayz.
If it were about protecting children it would be addressed against organziations (churches, schools, camps) and reporting of family abuse. Thats where this occurs.

This isn't about protecting children. Its about fear that somehow being around Da Gayz will make more Da Gayz.
If it were about protecting children it would be addressed against organziations (churches, schools, camps) and reporting of family abuse. Thats where this occurs.

It's about pumping kids full of hormones and puberty blockers, and letting kids under 18 get top surgery now, with bottom surgery not far behind it.

And you wonder why people get mad at this shit?

No, it's about protecting children.

It's just that you PRETEND it is about gays as your way of rationalizing away your woke support for it.

Forum List

Back