Wave Of Monstrous Anti LGBTQ Legislation Crashing Over Rural America

I am sure you wish that were true.

Of those molesting a child under six, 50 percent were family members. Family members also accounted for 23 percent of those abusing children ages 12 to 17xi. More than 90 percent of girls in juvenile justice systems self-disclose trauma.

CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE FACTS

Leave children alone. Blabber all you want but the bottom line is keep your filthy paws off of them. It's not negotiable.

End of discussion

They use this kind of overwrought language because they could not sustain a conversation or debate in civil tones like adults, while taking the positions they do on these issues.

There is no logical or non-crazy sounding way to explain why it is a good idea for sixteen year old girls to have their breasts amputated, or ten year old boys to undergo chemical castration, or grown men to use the same bathroom as little girls, all behind their parent's backs. So they lie about it or fall back on "You're a monstrous monster because you want to deny medical care to children, you hateful bigoted racist!"

We are stupid if we let such childish foot stomping dissuade us from protecting our actual children.

Last edited:
They use this kind of overwrought language because they could not sustain a conversation or debate in civil tones like adults, while taking the positions they do on these issues.

There is no logical or non-crazy sounding way to explain why it is a good idea for sixteen year old girls to have their breasts amputated, or ten year old boys to undergo chemical castration, or grown men to use the same bathroom as little girls, all behind their parent's backs. So they fall back on "You're a monstrous monster because you want to deny medical care to children, you hateful bigoted racist!"

We are stupid if we let such childish foot stomping dissuade us from protecting our actual children.
I protected my children why can't you protect yours?

So, you’re 10 year old son comes home and announces he’s going to be a girl, and his teacher has been helping him “transition” by taking him to a doctor who has been injecting him with drugs that have rendered him sterile….You gonna say ‘oh, that’s wonderful’?
I would question why you're so disconnected from your child you didn't know already.

There is no logical or non-crazy sounding way to explain why it is a good idea for sixteen year old girls to have their breasts amputated, or ten year old boys to undergo chemical castration, or grown men to use the same bathroom as little girls, all behind their parent's backs. So they lie about it or fall back on "You're a monstrous monster because you want to deny medical care to children, you hateful bigoted racist!"

If we accept that will you calm down? What are you people watching?

Forum List

Back