WAYNE ROOT: Here’s Your Proof of a Rigged and Stolen 2020 Presidential Election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep your head in the sand attitude and look the other way all you want the mess in GA, PA. WIS, NEV with video of votes suddenly being pulled out of carts in Fulton county GA, GOP pollwatchers being ejected in Philly all have been documented, the refusal of the courts to hear this evidence is telling of itself. The deep stooges the GOP and the group of asshole left wingers funded by Soros etc are all bottom feeding maggots. You want to back that garbage go ahead I hope you and rest of them choke on it. If Biden had won a straight up election okay fine, I think he is one of the crookest low life SOBs to hold public office but if he won a straight election I would accept it. As it stands the Democrat party as a whole along with the Bush/Cheney/McConnell crowd are scum bags. You deserve each other.
GA - Didn't happen. This has been explained I don't know how many times. Same with Philly in PA. The reason the courts refused to move forward was there no compelling EVIDENCE to support the claims of widespread voter fraud. Conspiracy theories don't count. Only evidence does. Over 50 cases were dismissed because of lack..of..evidence. Like it or not. I would just move on. 2024 is rapidly approaching. The favorable Senate map for Republicans is about the only bright spot for them right now. Everything else, is looking rather bleak.

I related news, Biden and Dems just renewed their demands to give millions of illegals amnesty, citizenship and the right to vote in OUR elections to RIG elections for Democrats.

Let's simplify...

1. Are Democrats LIARS? Check.
2. Do Democrats RIG election debates? Check.
3. Do Democrats RIG election coverage in the media? Check
4. Do Democrats 'harvest' ballots only in Dem districts? Check
5. Do Democrats ignore state election law when it gets in their way of rigging elections? Check
6. Do Democrats corrupt government agencies to rig elections in their favor? Check
7. Do Democrats use government agencies to rig social media in their favor? Check

No matter how much NWO shillbots/NPCs try to gaslight Americans about 2020 being clean and pure, the amount of Americans that believe that continues to drop.

When the NWO finds their shillbots/NPCs to be ineffective, they will move to ban and block sites like this from Americans.
:spinner:

Keep your head in the sand attitude and look the other way all you want the mess in GA, PA. WIS, NEV with video of votes suddenly being pulled out of carts in Fulton county GA, GOP pollwatchers being ejected in Philly all have been documented, the refusal of the courts to hear this evidence is telling of itself. The deep stooges the GOP and the group of asshole left wingers funded by Soros etc are all bottom feeding maggots. You want to back that garbage go ahead I hope you and rest of them choke on it. If Biden had won a straight up election okay fine, I think he is one of the crookest low life SOBs to hold public office but if he won a straight election I would accept it. As it stands the Democrat party as a whole along with the Bush/Cheney/McConnell crowd are scum bags. You deserve each other.
They should make a movie & call it 1,000 horse's asses & counting & make Trump the star of it.

Let's simplify...

1. Are Democrats LIARS? Check.
2. Do Democrats RIG election debates? Check.
3. Do Democrats RIG election coverage in the media? Check
4. Do Democrats 'harvest' ballots only in Dem districts? Check
5. Do Democrats ignore state election law when it gets in their way of rigging elections? Check
6. Do Democrats corrupt government agencies to rig elections in their favor? Check
7. Do Democrats use government agencies to rig social media in their favor? Check
"The Dems hurt me"! :206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:

Ever since this Usurper was installed along with his non natural born Citizen VP, this country has gone to shit. Everything is a disaster. Wayne Root is completely spot on with his assessment.

One of the stupidest attempts yet.

The fact that a president sucks eggs is not proof that an election was stolen.

That is some of the worst logic I have seen from you sheep.

The thread is closed. It belongs in conspiracy theories. Do not post them here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back