We All Bleed The Same

Ignore that guy.
My posts are the only ones that contain any info (ie, Blood Types, etc).
Yours Suck. (like Delores')
Now go back to your 50 year old Westerns dementia-guy-with-girl's-name.

IM2 is another with NO CONTENT, just combativeness.

`

I have provided excellent content. Your stuff is fake news.

Just heard this song on my favorite radio station Klove: I love it and the chorus ends with a very important question! Why ARE we so divided?
Chorus after each verse:

We all bleed the same...
Not Exactly.
Alot of companies now make money telling us Where we are from/what Percent of Each Race we are, based on our Different Blood.

All your OP's are silly non sequiturs.
`
Our DNA may vary, but our blood is still red, I believe.
So is my dogs... and all mammals for that matter. And I eat quite a few of those. So... Were you going somewhere with this logical bombshell?

Just heard this song on my favorite radio station Klove: I love it and the chorus ends with a very important question! Why ARE we so divided?

Woke up today
Another headline
Another innocent life is taken
In the name of hatred
So hard to take (hey!)
And if we think that it's all good
Then we're mistaken
'Cause my heart is breaking
Are you left?
Are you right?
Pointing fingers, taking sides
When are we gonna realize?

Chorus after each verse:

We all bleed the same
We're more beautiful when we come together
We all bleed the same
So tell me why, tell me why
We're divided
If we're gonna fight
Let's fight for each other
If we're gonna shout
Let love be the cry
We all bleed the same
We're divided

Tell me, who are we
To judge someone
By the kind of clothes they're wearing
Or the color of their skin?
Are you black?
Are you white?
Aren't we all the same inside?
Father, open our eyes to see!

Only love can drive out all the darkness
What are we fighting for?
We were made to carry one another
We were made for more, said...
We were made for more!

Well, pigs also bleed the same. Do you think people are going to stop eating pork? No chance. People are interested in themselves. They'll target those who they think they can get away with targeting.

Woke up today
Another headline
In the name of hatred
So hard to take (hey!)
Then we're mistaken
Are you left?
Are you right?

Chorus after each verse:

We all bleed the same
We all bleed the same
We're divided
If we're gonna fight
If we're gonna shout
Let love be the cry
We all bleed the same
We're divided

Tell me, who are we
To judge someone
Are you black?
Are you white?

We were made for more!

Well, pigs also bleed the same. Do you think people are going to stop eating pork? No chance. People are interested in themselves. They'll target those who they think they can get away with targeting.
Was thinking more about this song last night. I think maybe the point is that if I cut you, you will bleed. And if you cut me, I will bleed. All of us feel pain and bleed when cut. Some folks seem to think that black people are not capable of the same feelings that whites have since they consider them "less than." But the problem is that we keep on hurting each other.

Woke up today
Another headline
In the name of hatred
So hard to take (hey!)
Then we're mistaken
Are you left?
Are you right?

Chorus after each verse:

We all bleed the same
We all bleed the same
We're divided
If we're gonna fight
If we're gonna shout
Let love be the cry
We all bleed the same
We're divided

Tell me, who are we
To judge someone
Are you black?
Are you white?

We were made for more!

Was thinking more about this song last night. I think maybe the point is that if I cut you, you will bleed. And if you cut me, I will bleed. All of us feel pain and bleed when cut. Some folks seem to think that black people are not capable of the same feelings that whites have since they consider them "less than." But the problem is that we keep on hurting each other.

Yes, though it seems to be in human nature to hurt others. We try and make teams and the fight it out. We're supposed to have progressed from that.... but then these people are pushing to be as primitive as possible.

People who write these saccharine sweet lyrics and people with whom they seem to resonate are naive and ignorant to the history of the human race.

Our history is defined far more by conflict than peace love and harmony so it's obvious to anyone with a brain that we were not meant to all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

What a crock of shit. Klingon blood is lavender in color.

people with whom they seem to resonate are naive and ignorant to the history of the human race.
No ignorance here. Just faith and hope that with time we may become better than we have been and better than we are.

Woke up today
Another headline
In the name of hatred
So hard to take (hey!)
Then we're mistaken
Are you left?
Are you right?

Chorus after each verse:

We all bleed the same
We all bleed the same
We're divided
If we're gonna fight
If we're gonna shout
Let love be the cry
We all bleed the same
We're divided

Tell me, who are we
To judge someone
Are you black?
Are you white?

We were made for more!

some say only women bleed

people with whom they seem to resonate are naive and ignorant to the history of the human race.
No ignorance here. Just faith and hope that with time we may become better than we have been and better than we are.
Self hating white, to a T...
No self hatred here at all. My mom always said, "Good. Better. Best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better. And your better best."
Loved her, love myself and the God who created us.

Self hating white, to a T...
No self hatred here at all. My mom always said, "Good. Better. Best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better. And your better best."
Loved her, love myself and the God who created us.
That’s a cheerleaders cheer... And “yes”. I’m actually face palming...

Who cares if we all bleed the same? All of us don't have the same crime rates. Black crime is enormously higher than all other races put together, despite being only 13% of the population.

Who cares if we all bleed the same? All of us don't have the same crime rates. Black crime is enormously higher than all other races put together, despite being only 13% of the population.

And therefore what....you treat blacks differently because they are more violent so you do not give them equal opportunity? Do you threat them differently? If you treat blacks differently will not that create a different reaction/consequence upon the black condition?

This is not an issue of what came first.....the chicken or the egg, metaphorically speaking. We know what came first. What came first was 3 centuries of racial oppression, which was essentially treating blacks differently which created a difference reaction/consequence/outcome in the black condition relative to others. Now you choose focus on those reaction/consequences/outcomes and how they differ from others.

Like I said before, the first generations sh!t on us because of race, the next generation then pisses on us not because we are black, they say, but because we smell like sh!t more than others. The next generation then spits on us not because we are black, they say, but because we smell like p!ss and kinda like sh!t, metaphorically speaking. At no time is the actions of others upon blacks and how they treated blacks differently accounted for. These are the same class of people who are always talking about being responsible, but they are never responsible for consequences of their views and beliefs.

Wrong. That title belongs to whites according to the FBI.

Forum List

Back