We all know men and women are different but what do you say are the biggest differences?

what do you say are the biggest differences between men and women (besides physical ones)?

• men are smarter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • equally smart but men are more logical

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
what do you say are the biggest differences between men and women BESIDES the obvious physcial ones?

women-vs-men-14-differences-between-genders-illustrated-by-adme-1.jpg

Men tend to have wilder imaginations and particularly about their worth and usefulness..

• Banned
Men tend to have wilder imaginations and particularly about their worth and usefulness..
LOL

no argument here

Most stalkers are men. They IMAGINE that they have a chance with some woman when in fact thye have ZERO.. which is why they stalk. They sense they have zero chance but hey... things in the future could change. If not, force the issue

• Banned
I said "on the whole", the dems are deviant aberrations.
so which are worse in that category of deviant aberrations (lefties)

female ones or male?

I can't get these ones out of my mind

Raskin
Schiffty
Schumer

But then there is

Ilhand
watters
AOC

guess its a toss up

One difference that I have noticed about the two genders, and I have my own mother to thank for this of all people, is that guys go ahead and do whatever, good or bad, knowing that special treatment will not be dumped on their plate. My mom, I love her, I really do, but sadly she has the attitude that I can't stand being put out there on display by anyone no matter what gender they are and that is the attitude of a person who thinks that an exception will be made for them no matter what it is that they are guilty of. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how frequently do you see that kind of occurrence take place where a male is concerned?

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, to me, both genders should be equal in all ways.

One difference that I have noticed about the two genders, and I have my own mother to thank for this of all people, is that guys go ahead and do whatever, good or bad, knowing that special treatment will not be dumped on their plate. My mom, I love her, I really do, but sadly she has the attitude that I can't stand being put out there on display by anyone no matter what gender they are and that is the attitude of a person who thinks that an exception will be made for them no matter what it is that they are guilty of. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how frequently do you see that kind of occurrence take place where a male is concerned?

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, to me, both genders should be equal in all ways.
I have known people like that and the one coming to mind right now is female.. so maybe you're on to something.

But I say that men have grievous faults and women, ditto.. and so.. it's more or less equal. But in any case, it bugs me that women tend to vote liberal.

That seems VERY illogical.

But then again, I believe more women voted for TRUMP and then even more voted for him the 2nd time

so there is hope :) They can see reason when there is a truly black and white situation such as exists now between the libs and the Conservatives today

Women can be more deceptive and definitely more treacherous than the most evil man.
how can you say this when men make up something like 95% of all murderers?

And a lot of men, when their wives or g/friends "mess up" even in some petty seeming way, kill them or beat them to a pulp?

Women rarely go Neanderthal.. They don't call it the gentler sex for nothing

We all know men and women are different but what do you say are the biggest differences?​

Penis size.

how can you say this when men make up something like 95% of all murderers?

And a lot of men, when their wives or g/friends "mess up" even in some petty seeming way, kill them or beat them to a pulp?

Women rarely go Neanderthal.. They don't call it the gentler sex for nothing
There are other, more damaging things that women can and do dream up to bring pain and suffering to a man who has wronged them. Death can be better in some cases. LOL, Vindictive. There is truth in the old saw, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

There are other, more damaging things that women can and do dream up to bring pain and suffering to a man who has wronged them. Death can be better in some cases. LOL, Vindictive. There is truth in the old saw, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
There is also the saying

hell hath no fury like love to hatred turned.. splains a lot of relationships I've seen in my lifetime... :oops: (not speaking of my own because I steer clear of such madness.. but I've seen others go through literal hell)

Forum List

Back