why even after tonight's debate the left may be stuck with Biden ..

Don't be white talking about somebody being picked because of color. Harris is better qualified than trump and trump was president. I tel you this, Trump would not have stood a chance with Harris in that debate.
Kumala is uncomfortable and awkward as fuck when she's on her feet. Maybe you can relate to that too?

Stop embarrassing yourself white boy.

10s of thousands of rioters crammed together screaming at the tops of their longs and rioting caused needless spread and infections ..
Yup BLM killed a lot of people with their covid spreading, looting, arson, riots and murders. They owe white folks billions in reparations.

Works on the assumption that the dem rank and file won't understand the gravity of the situation.

ONly because Newsome isn't as well known. Still more than enough time to do a rollout.
they literally voted him removed from office in California, and only got to stick around, because the field of replacement candidates was so large it destroyed the vote percentages necessary to replace him. 🤦

That didn't happen. Nobody owes whites shit. You got your reparations at least 4 times.
If you plan on spending the rest of your life stuck with denialism and racist views you’ll never be taken seriously. You shouldn’t bite the hand that feeds.

Just not electable. You folks sure know how to pick them. She's the border czar, how's that been going? Just ask all victims of the murderers and rapists she and Biden let in.
She is electabe. She was electedfor California AG twice. And for the Senate. She would have destroyed Trump tonight if she was the Democratic candidate. You really need to qut watching that race bait trash on right wing medoia.

She is electabe. She was electedfor California AG twice. And for the Senate. She would have destroyed Trump tonight if she was the Democratic candidate. You really need to qut watching that race bait trash on right wing medoia.
Nationally she couldn't pull 1% and pulled before the primaries. She has accomplished nothing as VP, quite the opposite. Keep dreaming.

Nationally she couldn't pull 1% and pulled before the primaries. She has accomplished nothing as VP, quite the opposite. Keep dreaming.
No other VP has accomplished anything either. So why the double standard here? Simple answer, she's a black person amd shes a female. Mike Pence didn't do a damn thing, but Harris is being graded. Like I said, if she was on that stage tonight. she woud have tore truno to shreds.

No she really isn't. It's a damn shame that we watched a man lie all fucking evening and he's being considwred a winner in this debate. Just how retarded has this nation become?
I agree with the trump LIES.

Seriously, I have NOT seen Harris (VP) doing anything. Sorry.

No other VP has accomplished anything either. So why the double standard here? Simple answer, she's a black person amd shes a female. Mike Pence didn't do a damn thing, but Harris is being graded. Like I said, if she was on that stage tonight. she woud have tore truno to shreds.
She is the border czar, the border is a mess. Nobody will vote to give her the keys to the kingdom except idiots. What were the other VPs asked to fo and failed at? It's not a double standard, she was given a task and failed spectacularly.

Forum List

Back