We all know that Trump is wanting an impeachment charge...give it to him Nancy

If I hear one more time, the reason why the cowardly Dem's will not start an impeachment inquiry I'm gonna scream. See this is the problem I have with people in this country...we live toooo gotdamn much in the past..Watergate and Clinton was decades ago, Nancy. No internet, no 25 hour news, times have changed. Praying for Trump is not enough, dear...we need to impeach the bitch and call it a day, even if the senate passes, at least we can say we tried.
Oh, please do!
Dude, sooner or later Trump and his entire family is going to prison, its just a matter of time and if his low life croonies want to join him, have at it.
The best would be after 2020 when he no longer has the protection of the Presidency and NY state has their way with him.

If I hear one more time, the reason why the cowardly Dem's will not start an impeachment inquiry I'm gonna scream. See this is the problem I have with people in this country...we live toooo gotdamn much in the past..Watergate and Clinton was decades ago, Nancy. No internet, no 25 hour news, times have changed. Praying for Trump is not enough, dear...we need to impeach the bitch and call it a day, even if the senate passes, at least we can say we tried.
/---/ You go girl.

Obstruction of Justice, Money Laundering
Tax Evasion, Assault of women
Conspiracy, Emoluments, Fraud
So when was Trump arrested and charged for committing these alleged crimes? ... :dunno:
Dude there is no way in hell, with all his swamp people going to prison on his behalf, this man is not going to follow them sooner or later. Stop the dumb shit, Sunni, your better than this shit.

I am so fed up with leaders of the democratic party holding their breathes waiting on a Nixon repeat once the facts come to light. You want the facts to come to light, hold a news conference, detailing word for word the 400 page Mueller report in a nut shell and let the impeachments began. But to wait on people like me to read this shit and then scream for justice??? Give me a fuckin break, democrat leaders. 60% of the american people know this man is guilty as hell of obstructing justice, of lying, of bribing, intimidating wittness'es, etc. What fuckin more do we need to know???

We sent you ass ho's to Washington, to represent the people. Now you want us to make decisions for you? Your getting a 6 figure salary, do your gotdamned jobs and stop waiting on the american stupid to do it for you. This is not the era of Nixon, you have the tapes, its called the Mueller report. This is not the era of Clinton, the GOP impeached the president and TOOK OVER BOTH THE CONGRESS AND THE SENATE...they still won!!!!

Please stop being fuckin cowards, stop it.!!

Don't be stupier than you have...

Oh, it's you.

Never mind, too late.
Lol I’m stupid .. you want to impeach because your feelings are hurt ha
Yes. You're stupid.

It's easy to tell because you believe that nonsense.
Lol, you want to impeach a duly elected president, because your little feelings got hurt.
Cheeto Jesus was not "duly elected".

You are right. Cheeto Jesus was not duly elected and is not the President.

But Donald John Trump was and IS.

According to the prevailing current law and according to the electorate of 30 out of the 50 states he is the president regardless how you and your pathetic ilk cry about it.
I'm surprised you didn't know this, but tRump = Cheeto Jesus.

I pity Nancy.

On the one hand, she could begin the impeachment process and have it wind up like the Mueller investigation did, only $30 million cheaper for taxpayers, or she can sit back and continue to say Trump is a KGB agent of Putin while doing nothing.

As bad as those options are, the later seems probably to be the best for her.

You have to understand, the democrat party is full of spineless liars that only know how to sling poo around like the monkeys they are.

I pity Nancy.

On the one hand, she could begin the impeachment process and have it wind up like the Mueller investigation did, only $30 million cheaper for taxpayers, or she can sit back and continue to say Trump is a KGB agent of Putin while doing nothing.

You have to understand, the democrat party is full of spineless liars that only know how to sling poo around like the monkeys they are.
If she does nothing, dem's will pay the price 2020....and that is fact. We are sick and tired of the play it safe dem's, sick of it.

I pity Nancy.

If she does nothing, dem's will pay the price 2020....and that is fact. We are sick and tired of the play it safe dem's, sick of it.

Sure, so you will vote for Trump then?

LOL.

You have no other options that to vote for them and they know it. They don't care about people like you.

If the democrats refuse to indict this monster, HOW IN THE HELL ARE THEY ANY DIFFERENT FROM THE PROTECTIVE GOP LOSERS??? HOW ARE THEY DIFFERENT?????? THEY'RE NO BETTER THAN MITCH AND HIS LOSER BASE, BY LOOKING THE OTHER WAY AND WAITING ON PUBLIC OPINION TO TELL THEM WHAT TO DO.

I pity Nancy.

And if she placates the rabid base that is demanding blood, the Independents will turn on the democrats in the next election. Plus, if she tries to take out Trump and fails, she'll be in his cross hairs. She's in a tough spot.

If the democrats refuse to indict this monster, HOW IN THE HELL ARE THEY ANY DIFFERENT FROM THE PROTECTIVE GOP LOSERS??? HOW ARE THEY DIFFERENT?????? THEY'RE NO BETTER THAN MITCH AND HIS LOSER BASE, BY LOOKING THE OTHER WAY AND WAITING ON PUBLIC OPINION TO TELL THEM WHAT TO DO.

Orange man bad, people good.

I thought this was your mantra.

What are the Democrats waiting for?

They have already proven they had no problem holding the US AG in 'Contempt of Congress' for REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW, so they should have no problem voting to Impeach a President based on ZERO evidence of illegal conduct and despite overwhelming evidence of Democrat / Obama administration crime and a failed coup attempt.

I hope they vote to Impeach President Trump quickly...RIGHT BEFORE THE US IG REPORT COMES OUT EXPOSING FISA COURT ABUSES AND BEFORE THE US AG'S INVESTIGATIONS EXPOSE THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION'S CRIMES.

- McCabe has already been recommended for indictment and is under investigation.

- Strzok was identified as having illegally leaked classified information, despite a DOJ official refusing to indict.

- Comey is on record admitting to leaking classified information.

- Former US AG Lynch just declared Comey lied under oath about what she said / directed him to do

- Abundant evidence shows the DOJ, NIA, CIA, & FBI Directors knowingly engaged in FISA Court abuses

- D-Schiff admitted in an interview to leaking classified information...

If the Democrats proceed with Impeachment and all of this 'FECAL MATTER HITS THE ROTATING OSCILLATOR' afterwards, PROVING THE ENTIRE 'TRUMP COLLUSION INVESTIGATION' WAS THE COUP ATTEMPT IT HAS ALREADY BEEN EXPOSED TO BE THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!

What crime has Pres.Trump committed? ... :dunno:
Obstruction of Justice
Money Laundering
Tax Evasion
Assault of women
Conspiracy
Emoluments
Fraud

How many crimes does Trump have to commit before you assfucks quit kissing his ass?
These racist white mf's know Trump is guilty as hell, but they don't care...as long as he's co signing on the lawlessness they're supporting.
No, we don't. You see things thru tard colored glasses. Hes a "criminal" because you disagree with him.
You agree with his criminal activities?
They support criminal activities by donnie. He wasn't lying when he said they'd support him even if he shot someone in broad daylight on 5th Ave.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back