We Americans Deserve an Answer

I asked this on another thread. The RNC is insisting that Trump pledge to support the eventual nominee or he cannot debate. What about the candidates who did pledge to support the nominee in 2016 and reneged on that promise? Will the RNC invite the renegers back and credulously accept their new promise?

Asa Hutchinson has already said that Jan 6 disqualifies Trump to be president, and Chris Christie said he will not support him so will they be allowed to debate? Pence won't say, so will he be allowed to debate?

I'm guessing that of course they will. The "pledge to support the eventual nominee" idea was invented as a way to "get Trump" before he was even nominated.

I asked this on another thread. The RNC is insisting that Trump pledge to support the eventual nominee or he cannot debate. What about the candidates who did pledge to support the nominee in 2016 and reneged on that promise? Will the RNC invite the renegers back and credulously accept their new promise?

Asa Hutchinson has already said that Jan 6 disqualifies Trump to be president, and Chris Christie said he will not support him so will they be allowed to debate? Pence won't say, so will he be allowed to debate?

I'm guessing that of course they will. The "pledge to support the eventual nominee" idea was invented as a way to "get Trump" before he was even nominated.

If the name isn't President Trump or Governor DeSantis, total irrelevant to start and end with.

Yes .. yes .. Biden doesn't hide at all .. and having the fewest number of press conferences since he's been in office doesn't demonstrate that .. :rolleyes: Trump had 202 and Obama had 275 in the same time period, compared to Biden's 10.
Biden didn't have to. Each and every trump ralley increased the number of people who were determined to vote against him. When you think about it, trump's rallys helped Biden more than they helped trump.

You obviously did not at all read my post.
It said:
{...
McDaniel wrote, "The CPD's repeated missteps and the partisan actions of its Board Members make clear that the organization no longer provides the fair and impartial forum for presidential debates which the law requires an the American people deserve." McDaniel said the RNC would advise future nominees not to participate in CPD-hosted debates if changes were not made.
...}

So you are WRONG.
The Republicans are NOT refusing to participate in the debates at all, but instead of just making a list of fixes they insist on first.
And all 7 of their demands seemed reasonable to me.

You obviously did not at all read my post.
It said:
{...
McDaniel wrote, "The CPD's repeated missteps and the partisan actions of its Board Members make clear that the organization no longer provides the fair and impartial forum for presidential debates which the law requires an the American people deserve." McDaniel said the RNC would advise future nominees not to participate in CPD-hosted debates if changes were not made.
...}

So you are WRONG.
The Republicans are NOT refusing to participate in the debates at all, but instead of just making a list of fixes they insist on first.
And all 7 of their demands seemed reasonable to me.
Yes...they are refusing...you simply don't know what you're talking about.

I want to see Pence on the debate stage with Trump. That will be fun considering Trump wanted him hung.

But then again, Trump may be on trial for numerous felonies by then.
In that case I would like to see that debate as well, so that I can come back here and see how you react with egg on your face and having to admit you have no idea what you are talking about

Debate Trump? The lying traitor? Debate him? About what, whether or not he is the most despicable person in American history? Or whether those who would vote for such an embarrassment of a human are in fact history's greatest dupes? Fools so mentally deficient they don't realize until a judge sentences them to prison that they are Trump's Chumps!

He's going to jail and you're talking about debates?
He'll be giving campaign speeches from the get away car! Don't forget to buy his latest NFT!

We Americans Deserve an Answer​

Yeah - it's true. You deserve an answer. Here it is: The moon drifts 1.5 inches away from the earth every year and this makes next year exactly 0.000013 seconds longer in America.

Of course he will

Biden kicked Trumps ass last time and Trump refused to show up for the debate, just like he is refusing todays debate.

Trump is a coward
There's NO WAY Biden would debate a guy who can do THIS!

Fxu4uccWIAEsMjA

Wait....some people think Joe Biden will make it to the debates?

He'll be so messed up by then he tragically might not know his own name, let alone what nation he pretends to lead.

All Ill say to that STUPID comment is “ LOL”.

Why do you doubt that Trump is a coward - better to say a "fear biter"? Trump is a narcissist who is not able to lose - so in case he loses his only possibility is to bite. As far as I know was he the only high traitor who had been president of the USA until today - only because he was not able to accept that he lost the elections.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back