We are all living in Trump world

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump world includes lying, bullying, name calling, firing, crush critics, pay offs to hide past discretions, narcissistic world centered around Donald. It does not include ethics, honesty, compassion, empathy, long term strategies or loyalty.
The sole purpose is for Donald to win. For a complete Donald win, someone or something else must lose.

Donald has lived in this world his whole life. The USA and the world are now being exposed to Donald world.
The majority of the US and world are exhausted after a little more than a year of living in Trump world.

Where will it all end?

Last edited:
Trump world includes lying, bullying, name calling, firing, crush critics, pay offs to hide past discretions, narcissistic world centered around Donald. It does not include ethics, honesty, compassion, empathy, long term strategies or loyalty.
The sole purpose is for Donald to win whether anyone else wins.

Donald has lived in this world his whole life. The USA and the world is now being exposed to Donald world.
The majority of the US and world are exhausted after a little more than a year of living in Trump world.

Where will it all end?

It'll all end on January of 2024. If you're lucky.

Donald has lived in this world his whole life. The USA and the world is now being exposed to Donald world.

Where will it all end?
eagle_middle_finger.jpg

Who said it's gonna end...........LOL

Where will it all end?
:itsok:

Where will it all end?

We're all gonna die!!!

No, really.

Where will it all end?
eagle_middle_finger.jpg

I do not think Donald will finish his first term but we will see.

Where will it all end?

If The Donald serves 2 terms will he visit his former staff members and family member who end up in jail?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Where will it all end?
eagle_middle_finger.jpg

The sole purpose is for Donald to win. For a complete Donald win, someone or something else must lose.

Donald has lived in this world his whole life. The USA and the world are now being exposed to Donald world.

Where will it all end?

What's it like to live in Donald World?

We are busier than hell where I work and so are our customers. I'm bringing more home in my paycheck. My tax preparer told me next year is a tax year I'm going to really look forward to because of my refund; speaking of which, living in Donald World means I don't have to worry about paying a penalty for not buying something I can't reasonably afford. Living in Donald World means our female children won't be forced to share locker rooms or showers with weirdo male kids in school who wear dresses. Living in Donald's World means less illegals crossing our borders and more illegals getting kicked out.

I like it here in Donald's World. I think I'll keep it as long as I can. We finally have a President with a real American name instead of one like a terrorist.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Where will it all end?
eagle_middle_finger.jpg

Donald Trump being elected to the most powerful position in the world is proof of human stupidity.

DJT is a wall street conservative CEO, who has manned the offal office and operated it exactly as a 'wall street conservative CEO'

(imagine that!)

Now that has always been good for DJT, as well as wall street

But wall street does have a history

which has never had any real allegiance to anything but itself

Welcome to Donnyworld.....

~S~

Where will it all end?
When Pence is elected 2024. Then we'll have Pence world. Perhaps by then many of you will be held accountable for your crimes and sent away.

Where will it all end?

If The Donald serves 2 terms will he visit his former staff members and family member who end up in jail?

Never heard of a "Presidential pardon"? I would start with everyone the fake Mueller has indicted, just to bring his witch hunt to a grinding halt.

So pretty much the same thing we've lived in for 20 or 30 years. Somehow Trump is just different....somehow

Where will it all end?

Where will it all end?
eagle_middle_finger.jpg

Donald Trump being elected to the most powerful position in the world is proof of human stupidity.

But we're 10 times smarter than the people that elected a Jaboni

Back in the day, Americans used to celebrate TR's "bully pulpit". Today the sissie left cringes at the thought of USA, USA chanted at rallies and American exceptionalism. They call it "bullying". Go figure.

Where will it all end?
When Pence is elected 2024. Then we'll have Pence world. Perhaps by then many of you will be held accountable for your crimes and sent away.
Doubtful, Trump's presidency is disintegrating.
Cohen has been under criminal investigation.
Pee tape trending on twitter.
People trust Comey more than Trump; relevant considering new book.
The keyword is "kakistocracy".

Forum List

Back