We are all one breath away from eternity!

the spirits teach that there is no satan.

oh duh!!! Do you really think demons and other evil spirits will teach you truth??????????? Think!!! Silly one!!

I have though about such things a lot, and I would never worship a God that throws even one human soul into eternal hell.

IF YOU GO TO HELL IT WILL BE ONLY BECAUSE YOU REJECT GOD AND GOD'S LOVE!!! ITS ALL YOUR CHOICE! YOU CANNOT BLAME GOD!!!===== when you follow your own wrong inclinations, your lives will produce these evil results: impure thoughts, eagerness for lustful pleasure, 20 idolatry, spiritism (that is, encouraging the activity of demons), hatred and fighting, jealousy and anger, constant effort to get the best for yourself, complaints and criticisms, the feeling that everyone else is wrong except those in your own little group—and there will be wrong doctrine, 21 envy, murder, drunkenness, wild parties, and all that sort of thing. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

22 But when the Holy Spirit controls our lives he will produce this kind of fruit in us: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control
GALATIONS 5:19-23

GOD SAYS THIS IS HIS WILL FOR YOU AND ALL MANKIND,WHY REJECT GOD AND CHOOSE HELL?????=For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son[c] so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it. JOHN 3:16

I cannot believe that there is any being in this universe who has created a human soul for eternal pain. I would rather that every god would destroy himself; I would rather that we all should go to eternal chaos, to black and starless night, than that just one soul should suffer eternal agony.

Robert G. Ingersoll (1833-99):

I cannot believe that there is any being in this universe who has created a human soul for eternal pain. I would rather that every god would destroy himself; I would rather that we all should go to eternal chaos, to black and starless night, than that just one soul should suffer eternal agony.

AGAIN!!! IF YOU END UP IN HELL IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF YOUR CHOICE,NOT GOD'S!!! For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son[c] so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

AGAIN!!! IF YOU END UP IN HELL IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF YOUR CHOICE,NOT GOD'S!!! For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son[c] so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

The occult teaches there is no lasting hell, and we are ALL sons of God, and we save ourselves.

i cannot believe that there is any being in this universe who has created a human soul for eternal pain. I would rather that every god would destroy himself; i would rather that we all should go to eternal chaos, to black and starless night, than that just one soul should suffer eternal agony.

Robert g. Ingersoll (1833-99):

again!!! If you end up in hell it will be because of your choice,not god's!!! For god loved the world so much that he gave his only son[c] so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 god did not send his son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

the occult teaches there is no lasting hell, and we are all sons of god, and we save ourselves.

think!!! The "occult" is demon lies from the pit of hell!!! If you could save yourself there would be no need for jesus to die in your place to pay your sin debt!

GOD'S WORD TELLS US HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!== BELIEVE GOD'S WORD==ROMANS 10:9-13==If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”SO BE SAVED!!! CALL ON GOD, CONFESS AND REPENT!==Dear Lord God,
Because I am not perfect, I am a sinner that needs forgiveness and I ask You to forgive me. I believe You are Savior and Lord Who shed Your Blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; You live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite You, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God the Messiah to come into my heart and life as Savior and Lord. Please, help me to glorify You in all I say and do. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and personal Savior. I need Your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen.

again!!! If you end up in hell it will be because of your choice,not god's!!! For god loved the world so much that he gave his only son[c] so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 god did not send his son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

the occult teaches there is no lasting hell, and we are all sons of god, and we save ourselves.

think!!! The "occult" is demon lies from the pit of hell!!! If you could save yourself there would be no need for jesus to die in your place to pay your sin debt!

Jews and Muslims do not believe Jesus died for our sins, are they all going to hell? You are writing about a two thousand year old doctrine from an ancient book, but I am talking about messages I have had from the spirit world in my own lifetime.

i do not believe that. I studied spiritualism and occultism, and that teaches we are our own judges. We evolve over many incarnations and we live in the spirit world during incarnations. We look back on our past lives and many of us will have regrets about our actions. We will be our own worst judges, and we may choose to reincarnate to try to do good works and make amends for our sins. It is not until we reach a state of grace, or enlightenment that we are freed from the cycle of rebirth. Then and only then do we go on into eternity as immortal spirits. We learn by trial and error, and we are not judged.

you poor lost soul!!! God condemns satan and demons!!!!

The spirits teach that there is no satan.

:eusa_eh: Define 'spirits'.

Please.

WE ARE ALL ONE BREATH AWAY FROM ETERNITY! THINK! MIGHT TODAY BE YOUR LAST DAY ???? Every day of our lives, we live one breath away from eternity. The most important question of life is: Am I ready to meet God?

If you are not, and you wish to acknowledge God as your Father through His Son, Jesus Christ, just pray this simple prayer and you’ll become a member of the family of God, with heaven as your eternal home.

Heavenly Father, I know that I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus died for my sins. I am willing to turn away from my sin and live a godly life. I now invite Jesus Christ into my heart as my Lord and Savior. I am willing, with God’s help, from this day forward to follow Christ as Lord of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

At this moment, you have discovered the ultimate secret of being happy in an unhappy world. It’s knowing that God is your heavenly Father, that Jesus is your Lord and Savior, and that heaven is your eternal home!

Actually we could all be 1 breath away from death. It would seem if we exist in real time we are living in some part of eternity right now.

WE ARE ALL ONE BREATH AWAY FROM ETERNITY! THINK! MIGHT TODAY BE YOUR LAST DAY ???? Every day of our lives, we live one breath away from eternity. The most important question of life is: Am I ready to meet God?

If you are not, and you wish to acknowledge God as your Father through His Son, Jesus Christ, just pray this simple prayer and you’ll become a member of the family of God, with heaven as your eternal home.

Heavenly Father, I know that I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus died for my sins. I am willing to turn away from my sin and live a godly life. I now invite Jesus Christ into my heart as my Lord and Savior. I am willing, with God’s help, from this day forward to follow Christ as Lord of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

At this moment, you have discovered the ultimate secret of being happy in an unhappy world. It’s knowing that God is your heavenly Father, that Jesus is your Lord and Savior, and that heaven is your eternal home!

Actually we could all be 1 breath away from death. It would seem if we exist in real time we are living in some part of eternity right now.

All we know for certain is that we get an unspecified amount of time "be alive". Ours to make the most of, environment not withstanding.

Everything beyond death is purely speculation, no matter how old the speculative words are.

All we know for certain is that we get an unspecified amount of time "be alive". Ours to make the most of, environment not withstanding.

Everything beyond death is purely speculation, no matter how old the speculative words are.

A great deal of life is speculation too.

MAYBE FOR YOU=Everything beyond death is purely speculation BUT NOT FOR BELIEVERS,TO BE ABSENT FROM THE BODY IS TO BE PRESENT WITH GOD!!!! PTL.

That's why they call it 'faith', no?

Forum List

Back