We are being set up for the biggest October surprise in American history

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
California doctors Dan Erickson and Artin Massihi blow the whistle on the coronavirus hysteria, breaking down the real science behind the pandemic compared to what’s being presented by the mainstream media and governments around the world to keep economies in perpetual lockdown.
1587938207892.png

We need to kill the NWO ......hands down.

Some wonder what will ppl think after they've watched this and realize at some point in their life be it tomorrow , next week. next month , or maybe it's 4 yrs later .........Some wonder will you ever think to yourself wow all those yaers I thought those ppl were crazy now I ( you ) see exactly what they meant.
For some ppl it can take 50 yrs............... but if you get it before this nation ends the american army needs you on board or we stand to lose this nation via a virus being used and abused via msm-------around the globe Governments included.

There's a lot of cognitive dissonance, and intellectual dishonesty in this Country. Either of those traits far and away out number those who are aware of the coming storm. Throw in those who fit into Einsteins definition of crazy and the picture is grows even more grim.
Typically, those in denial have to suffer a traumatic event to get (in today's vernacular) "woke"- some pull through, but not all.

There's a lot of cognitive dissonance, and intellectual dishonesty in this Country. Either of those traits far and away out number those who are aware of the coming storm. Throw in those who fit into Einsteins definition of crazy and the picture is grows even more grim.
Typically, those in denial have to suffer a traumatic event to get (in today's vernacular) "woke"- some pull through, but not all.
Otherwise we will have a target rich environment.

I hope the "experts" are working on a vaccine for TDS- for the willing of course.

Forum List

Back