We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

Obozo still hase classified docs, so do Bush and Clinton. But you only care about Trump, Biden had some when he was VP and was not entitled to have them, but you don't care about that, you fricken hypocrite.

I’ve explained that a hundred times. You freaking morons just can’t comprehend English. I suppose it is a deficiency of education. Reading comprehension just isn’t a skill that comes from banning the books.

Ok scooter. Let’s try this again. One more time. The scene. End of the administration. People are piling files into boxes. Files are stacked up everywhere. Some classified stuff gets mixed in by mistake. Mistake. Important word. When you realize you made a mistake you have to. Drumroll please. Tell someone.

Both Pence and Biden told someone as soon as the mistake was realized. They called and got the files turned in. If Trump had done that nothing more would have happened. But no. Trump didn’t do that did he?

Instead Trump lied. When a letter arrived requesting the files Trump lied and said he didn’t have anymore. A subpoena arrived signed by a judge. Now if you don’t want to comply with a subpoena you have to file with the Court why you shouldn’t have to. Instead Trump lied and told the court there were no more files.

So we have Lying to federal agents. Lying to a judge regarding the subpoena. That has a technical term. I believe it is called perjury. Refusing to comply with the subpoena is called Obstruction.

Now we have the search warrant.

By comparison. Pence, a Republican. And Biden. A Democrat had lawyers search their own files. And when classified documents were found called and reported it and requested that someone come to secure the files.

Of course. The pathological liars who support Trump keep claiming it is the same thing. But we already know that these Trump Supporters are incapable of being honest. I mean if Trump isn’t expected to be truthful how can the Fanboys be expected to be honest?

Not once he left the White House he wasn’t. Of course I know that is hard for you. The idea that Trump wasn’t the President anymore.
Since the President is the ultimate authority on classification of documents then if he has documents in his possession that he deemed not to be classified then they would by default BE not classified!

Contrast that to Joe Biden who stole classified documents when he was in the Senate!

Oh that's right...there are two different legal standards these days for liberals and for conservatives. My bad... (eye roll)

Since the President is the ultimate authority on classification of documents then if he has documents in his possession that he deemed not to be classified then they would by default BE not classified!
He didn’t declassify them. If he did, it’s arguably worse because he would be risking national security for absolutely no reason.

He didn’t declassify them. If he did, it’s arguably worse because he would be risking national security for absolutely no reason.
If he says he declassified them then they are declassified. Risking national security? Oh, you mean like keeping classified documents in an office shared with the Chinese? Or keeping them in boxes in your garage? That kind of "risk" Marener?

Trump kept documents in a locked storage room at Mar A Lago...a room that the FBI had inspected and their only suggestion was to put another lock on the door! Quite obviously the risk to national security was not ALARMING!!!

If he says he declassified them then they are declassified. Risking national security? Oh, you mean like keeping classified documents in an office shared with the Chinese? Or keeping them in boxes in your garage? That kind of "risk" Marener?
Declassifying them is way worse. There’s little chance anyone saw any classified documents in his garage. If Trump declassified his hundreds of documents, then anyone can see the secrets in them. It’s the difference between potentially harming national security and definitely harming national security.

Trump refuses to say before a judge whether he declassified the documents, so we really don’t have any indication he did so.

Trump kept documents in a locked storage room at Mar A Lago...a room that the FBI had inspected and their only suggestion was to put another lock on the door! Quite obviously the risk to national security was not ALARMING!!!
Why would he keep them locked up if they're no longer classified?

Declassifying them is way worse. There’s little chance anyone saw any classified documents in his garage. If Trump declassified his hundreds of documents, then anyone can see the secrets in them. It’s the difference between potentially harming national security and definitely harming national security.

Trump refuses to say before a judge whether he declassified the documents, so we really don’t have any indication he did so.
LOL...so you think there's little chance anyone saw the documents sitting in a box in someone's garage...or left unattended in an office that is shared with people from a government that is hostile to us...but there IS with documents stored in a locked room at Mar A Lago which is guarded by the Secret Service? That's really what you're going with, Marener?

Contrast that to Joe Biden who stole classified documents when he was in the Senate!

Oh that's right...there are two different legal standards these days for liberals and for conservatives. My bad... (eye roll)

Ok. So help me out. When Trump got the letter requesting the documents why didn’t he just say they were not classified anymore? When he got the subpoena he could have filed a motion before the court that the documents were declassified couldn’t he? When the Grand Jury met he could have filed a claim that the documents were declassified. When Trump was indicted he could have filed a motion to dismiss with a sworn statement that the documents were declassified.

If things are as you say. Trump has had at least half a dozen opportunities to state for the record that the documents are declassified. Yet no statement has been produced has it? Instead drones like you rush out to the internet screaming the documents were declassified.

Why hasn’t Trump signed a statement to that effect? Why hasn’t Trump said so under oath? Why haven’t they asked for the charges to be dismissed on those grounds?

LOL...so you think there's little chance anyone saw the documents sitting in a box in someone's garage...or left unattended in an office that is shared with people from a government that is hostile to us...but there IS with documents stored in a locked room at Mar A Lago which is guarded by the Secret Service? That's really what you're going with, Marener?
So you’re saying they’re not actually declassified then.

Why would he keep them locked up if they're no longer classified?
They're part of boxes and boxes of materials taken from the Oval Office. I can't think of a President who DIDN'T leave office taking materials with them...can you? They were locked up because the FBI recommended that they be locked up. Where was the inspection of Joe Biden's home? Did the FBI feel those documents in the garage were fine just sitting there in a box?

So you’re saying they’re not actually declassified then.
I'm saying that if the ultimate authority on classification...which IS the President of the United States...says that they aren't classified...then they aren't classified! If you want to dispute that then take that to the Supreme Court and argue it. You don't bring charges against a former President for doing something that other Presidents have done before him! You sure as hell don't conduct a raid with an FBI swat team that you've flown in from Washington DC armed with a search warrant that gives them the right to seize ANYTHING found on the property from the time Trump was in office and ANYTHING in the proximity of those documents!

I'm saying that if the ultimate authority on classification...which IS the President of the United States...says that they aren't classified...then they aren't classified! If you want to dispute that then take that to the Supreme Court and argue it. You don't bring charges against a former President for doing something that other Presidents have done before him! You sure as hell don't conduct a raid with an FBI swat team that you've flown in from Washington DC armed with a search warrant that gives them the right to seize ANYTHING found on the property from the time Trump was in office and ANYTHING in the proximity of those documents!
If they aren’t classified, then the documents and the information is public.

If you’re saying Trump declassified them, then you’re saying that Trump is exposing national security information.

The fact that you’re so hung up on convincing me the documents were “secure” reveals you don’t actually think they’re declassified.

Stop it! He was not President when he took the documents and had them in Florida and defied the archives requests for them,

The former President is a thief.

If they aren’t classified, then the documents and the information is public.

If you’re saying Trump declassified them, then you’re saying that Trump is exposing national security information.
The documents and the information in them would be the property of a former President. That's been the long standing practice of other President's upon leaving office. They take personal papers with them. It's what EVERY President before Trump has done and none of them were ever subjected to a raid at their home!

I notice that you don't even want to talk about documents at Joe Biden's home and at his office at UPenn. Why is that, Marener?

Stop it! He was not President when he took the documents and had them in Florida and defied the archives requests for them,

The former President is a thief.
When those documents were boxed up and shipped to Florida, Trump was leaving the White House. He had the same right to take papers with him as every other President before him.

You know who DIDN'T have the right to have documents? One Senator Joe Biden! He had classified documents at his home and at UPenn from when he was a sitting Senator...documents that he literally had to steal from a secure reading location!

When those documents were boxed up and shipped to Florida, Trump was leaving the White House. He had the same right to take papers with him as every other President before him.

You know who DIDN'T have the right to have documents? One Senator Joe Biden! He had classified documents at his home and at UPenn from when he was a sitting Senator...documents that he literally had to steal from a secure reading location!
None of them had the right to have documents not approved by the Records Administration.

Trump denied several legitimate requests for their lawful return.

He will be convicted

I do not think Judge Cannon will adjudge remandment of the President's person as part of the sentence.

Forum List

Back