We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

I would really like to think that such a thing couldn't possibly happen, but we're dealing with Euro-style authoritarians.

Don't be AT ALL surprised to see school boards doing that.
Not at all surprised that you don't see the spin that has been put on it by the left wing media. It's also no surprise that that is the spin that you want to be in history books.

Democrats snuck in to Mar A Lago and planted secret documents for the Feds to find during a search warrant?

Wow. Those Democrats are good. Sneaking past Trump’s security and the Secret Service is impressive.
I know it's hard for you, but don't be a fucking jackass. Trump was legally entitled to posses those documents.

Democrats snuck in to Mar A Lago and planted secret documents for the Feds to find during a search warrant?

Wow. Those Democrats are good. Sneaking past Trump’s security and the Secret Service is impressive.
Do you REALLY want to start comparing how the Feds handled documents at a President's home, Savannah?

I know it's hard for you, but don't be a fucking jackass. Trump was legally entitled to posses those documents.

Not once he left the White House he wasn’t. Of course I know that is hard for you. The idea that Trump wasn’t the President anymore.

trump did all this to himself. He has no one to blame but himself. His mouth is his own worse enemy.
yep, starting no new wars, lowest unemployment in decades, NATO members finally paying their share, opening dialog with north korea, fair trade agreements with China, EU, Canada, and Mexico were all terrible things that Trump is responsible for. So he talks like a typical NE rich guy, so fricken what?

Not once he left the White House he wasn’t. Of course I know that is hard for you. The idea that Trump wasn’t the President anymore.
Obozo still hase classified docs, so do Bush and Clinton. But you only care about Trump, Biden had some when he was VP and was not entitled to have them, but you don't care about that, you fricken hypocrite.

and that is the point, the dems passed tax rules to benefit their rich donors but those rules also applied to Trump and other conservative rich guys. Dems are their own worst enemies.
Stann disagrees, I guess he doesn't think tax laws apply to democrats.

no one ever said that, but I am sure you think the evil GOP planted the classified docs in senile joe's garage.

Obozo still hase classified docs, so do Bush and Clinton. But you only care about Trump, Biden had some when he was VP and was not entitled to have them, but you don't care about that, you fricken hypocrite.
This is the perfect example of the prog two tier system of justice: one rule for Democrats, and another for Trump.

Former presidents don’t have classified docs.

Forum List

Back