We are experiencing/witnessing the greatest .....

Trump steps up in when he sees a problem. Just like he did when he saw NY democrats wasting $ on that ice skating rink....

:)

One example !!
Nothing about him being fined for refusing to rent to blacks?
Fined and had to close his foundation and trump university down?
USA banks won't lend to him?
Dragging his wife by the hair before raping her?
A very small bully

No proof? Just more make believe news?

Fake news and fabricated BS is all the left has, none of their dire Trump predictions has come true.

That is funny considering my video is true. Your golfing video is fake.

I rest my case.

You look confused.

Dawn-Wells-as-Mary-Ann-gilligans-island-20954486-640-480.jpg

I wouldn’t think twice. lol

And yet it is you who is constantly ranting about the Russian conspiracy theory.

Do you ever wonder where the leftists get this utterly boring stupid stuff? From the mirror, of course.

if it walks and talks like a russian its a russian, the country has already accepted the facts Russia did have a presence in the election and deported 13 Russians - just yesterday the lady Russian that met with Jr and Kershner in Trump tower said on record she was a Kremlin informant.

so go screw yourself and your Russian president.

How is a guy that divested himself of his control of all of his companies, and then took a $1.00 in salary to be President when he is a Billionaire and could do What The Fuck he wanted without all of this hatred being heaped upon him, enriching himself?

Just about the only thing he has accomplished as President is enriching himself and fellow millionaires. Everything else has been a glaring failure.

How is a guy that divested himself of his control of all of his companies, and then took a $1.00 in salary to be President when he is a Billionaire and could do What The Fuck he wanted without all of this hatred being heaped upon him, enriching himself?

Just about the only thing he has accomplished as President is enriching himself and fellow millionaires. Everything else has been a glaring failure.

hes a fucking clown - F Trump

Obama was a fucking worthless affirmative action piece of shit. Crooked Hillary would have been even worse if that is possible.

Trump has his flaws but compared to either Obama or Crooked Hillary he is a saint.

Obama was a fucking worthless affirmative action piece of shit. Crooked Hillary would have been even worse if that is possible.

Trump has his flaws but compared to either Obama or Crooked Hillary he is a saint.

hes a f'n russian loving traitor, you sniff his fat ass, not me.

hes a low life pos, he attracts low life pieces of shit like flies to a crap pile.

be proud.

..... president this country has seen in modern history! :2up:
Define modern history
Within the past 40 years.
Well it's too early to make this claim imo but I will offercmy thoughts.

Under Clinton/Newt I saw pretty incredible growth in my business. That growth continued until the crash.
If Trump can sustain what we are seeing now through his first term then we have a contest based on sustained facts and not just speculation based on short term observations

Can any of you Trump worshipers give me a list of five things in your own words that are better because of Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'd now like to hear from the one mod I love and respect.

What are your thoughts on the latest news about NK ending the war with SC, Coyote?

He only cares that people are talking about him; not what they are saying. He has divested himself of nothing.

Forum List

Back