We are experiencing/witnessing the greatest .....

Another Trump worshiping thread...thank goodness I was starting to worry as there were only 5 of them so far today.
You should start preparing your safe space. I’m seeing more good things on the horizon.

Are you kidding, this forum is my safespace. I love being here among the partisan zealots.

I would ask though what "good things" have we seen in the last 14 months that you would attribute to Trump?

Yes, he is setting the bar high in regards to doing what is right for Americans. The problem as I see it, is who will follow in his footsteps and have the courage to stand up to the Mob of the media, alt-left and global anti-Americanism and Commies?

He really was uniquely suited for the massive upset over Hillary and had the mental and physical stamina to Will his way to victory. I just hope another follows behind him with the same courage and history of public exposure to not be intimidated and to call it out when it happens.

I'd like to think that the next republican to run for Pres will see the success Trump had and follow in the same manner.
Unless of course he/she is a deep stater and just pretends to run on the same ideals.

He gets my vote for the president most incapable of keeping his big fat stupid mouth shut, that's for sure. As far as what he's accomplished, time will tell. Many corporations now know they can break all kinds of rules and regulations with a guy like pruitt on their side. Also, Trump's at the ready to pardon criminals who play on his side of the aisle. Anyone worried that the republicans will be running the government like organized crime?

..... president this country has seen in modern history! :2up:
I guess you haven't heard of real golfers laughing at him for constant cheating? Giving himself putts on every hole?
Jealous of him dragging his wife by the hair before raping her?
A real man
I’m gonna guess you’ve never been fortunate enough to even have a woman look in your your direction.

OP:

troll-1.png

the country is witnessing the biggest liar to ever hold the office of POTUS, no experience needed.

Trump steps up in when he sees a problem. Just like he did when he saw NY democrats wasting $ on that ice skating rink....

:)

One example !!
Nothing about him being fined for refusing to rent to blacks?
Fined and had to close his foundation and trump university down?
USA banks won't lend to him?
Dragging his wife by the hair before raping her?
A very small bully

No proof? Just more make believe news?

Fake news and fabricated BS is all the left has, none of their dire Trump predictions has come true.

That is funny considering my video is true. Your golfing video is fake.

I rest my case.

You look confused.

Dawn-Wells-as-Mary-Ann-gilligans-island-20954486-640-480.jpg

Forum List

Back