We are experiencing/witnessing the greatest .....

Watch for it: Already buttstain libs are crediting everybody they can but Trump for the Korea thing, but you wait. If it fails he will be to blame for it all. lol

Speaking of people needing help with mental health issues, we’ve (at work) been seeing an increase of people like you, JakeStarkey.

Just saying. :)

Last edited:
Another Trump worshiping thread...thank goodness I was starting to worry as there were only 5 of them so far today.

Indeed, you are. The blue surge in November, the end of the temporary condition of the tax cuts for middle class to regular non-ending stating, the continuing and growing craziness of Trump, the growth of the Moon-Kim talks, and the end of the Boehner and Ryan era in Congress. That's just the start.

You guys are trying awfully hard to convince yourselves that lying, bumbling,blabbering idiot in the WH is good!

Hint, It ain’t working. My video revealed how ignorant he really is.

Have fun,gentlemen as you wait on the convictions and new charges. I understand a Judge says Cohen is next.

Trump steps up in when he sees a problem. Just like he did when he saw NY democrats wasting $ on that ice skating rink....

:)

One example !!
Nothing about him being fined for refusing to rent to blacks?
Fined and had to close his foundation and trump university down?
USA banks won't lend to him?
Dragging his wife by the hair before raping her?
A very small bully

No proof? Just more make believe news?

Fake news and fabricated BS is all the left has, none of their dire Trump predictions has come true.

That is funny considering my video is true. Your golfing video is fake.

I rest my case.

Just about the only thing he has accomplished as President is enriching himself and fellow millionaires. Everything else has been a glaring failure.
WTF? Go light a candle , Hillary lost ....:5_1_12024:
5995c149f1a8501d008b5ab4-960-720.jpg

Just about the only thing he has accomplished as President is enriching himself and fellow millionaires. Everything else has been a glaring failure.
You are confusing Trump with butt boi barry bath house.

Speaking of people needing help with mental health issues, we’ve been seeing an increase of people like you, JakeStarkey.
Just saying. :)
says psycho tycho! :)
That’s actually funny because many of the patients I’m called to watch don’t see themselves as having a mental problem.

Like Trump,huh?
It’ll take some time before libs realize it’s them who has a problem.
We’ve already seen how intellectually slow they are.

Forum List

Back