We are experiencing/witnessing the greatest .....

His net worth is BULLSHIT Why do you think he won't show his tax returns???

His net worth is bullshit? Okay you have made yet another wild claim, can you back that one up? My guess is you got nothing, you are just parroting unsubstantiated nonsense.

Trump's net worth...

Trump's Net Worth Tanks On New Forbes List Of Richest Americans
John Barron needs to call Forbes
My question to the board is do any of you know what a sick pos you put into our WH ? Or you know but don't give a flying F ?

The problem is that people have been brainwashed into thinking there were only two choices, this time they had to choose between gonorrhea and syphilis..there was no good choice, same as in 2012,2008,2004,2000...and so so

People were brainwashed? lol Your wild claims grow crazier by the minute. Okay how many people were brainwashed, who brainwashed them and how?

His net worth is bullshit? Okay you have made yet another wild claim, can you back that one up? My guess is you got nothing, you are just parroting unsubstantiated nonsense.

Trump's net worth...

Trump's Net Worth Tanks On New Forbes List Of Richest Americans
John Barron needs to call Forbes
My question to the board is do any of you know what a sick pos you put into our WH ? Or you know but don't give a flying F ?

The problem is that people have been brainwashed into thinking there were only two choices, this time they had to choose between gonorrhea and syphilis..there was no good choice, same as in 2012,2008,2004,2000...and so so

People were brainwashed? lol Your wild claims grow crazier by the minute. Okay how many people were brainwashed, who brainwashed them and how?

Everyone that has ever said “voting third party is just wasting your vote”.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Everyone that has ever said “voting third party is just wasting your vote”.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Come on back up your BS you clown.

Please stop blues ANY FN billionaire including trump are saving 100's of millions and for you to deny that makes one think you don't know shit

LOL now its 100's of millions, okay who gained 100's of millions specifically? Can you back up any of the BS you are spreading?
If trump is gaining 11 million a year how many more billionaires do you need to show your argument is pure BS??

Dude that's .0013 of his net worth that's 1/8th of 1% :itsok:

Because his tax returns are none of your business nosy. :itsok:
how come all others have shown them including hillary Doesn't it give you some doubt about his honesty ,,,,you being a smart guy like you are?

LOL now its 100's of millions, okay who gained 100's of millions specifically? Can you back up any of the BS you are spreading?
If trump is gaining 11 million a year how many more billionaires do you need to show your argument is pure BS??

Dude that's .0013 of his net worth that's 1/8th of 1% :itsok:

Because his tax returns are none of your business nosy. :itsok:
how come all others have shown them including hillary Doesn't it give you some doubt about his honesty ,,,,you being a smart guy like you are?

No his tax returns are his own private business plus he's audited and has a army of CPA's who work with the IRS to make sure he pays what he owes. Trump isn't personally sitting down with a shoebox and preparing his tax returns for fucks sake. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Just about the only thing he has accomplished as President is enriching himself and fellow millionaires. Everything else has been a glaring failure.

The real glaring failure is this post.
gotta give him some credit sure, but he's still an asshole

Well there’s credit for doing what he is constitutionally required to do (nominate a Supreme Court justice) but as far as doing what a President has done in the past….no. There is no vision except for a wall that will do nothing except satisfy a bunch of morons who have convinced themselves that brown people are the enemy. If you’re the victim of crime, you’re much more likely to be the victim of someone born here than an illegal alien/illegal immigrant/etc… The war on the Dreamers is just a symptom of his non nuanced approach and his total lack of knowledge of the texture of not only the immigration issue but every issue.

Just about the only thing he has accomplished as President is enriching himself and fellow millionaires. Everything else has been a glaring failure.

Well there’s credit for doing what he is constitutionally required to do (nominate a Supreme Court justice) but as far as doing what a President has done in the past….no. There is no vision except for a wall that will do nothing except satisfy a bunch of morons who have convinced themselves that brown people are the enemy. If you’re the victim of crime, you’re much more likely to be the victim of someone born here than an illegal alien/illegal immigrant/etc… The war on the Dreamers is just a symptom of his non nuanced approach and his total lack of knowledge of the texture of not only the immigration issue but every issue.

There is also the credit he gets for sending you dicks into orbit.

It's been so fun to watch.

While I generally don't like to see people suffering...I make an exception here.....

It's been so fun to watch. ,,,,,,,,,

While I generally don't like to see people suffering...I make an exception here.....

,Let me be the first sun to tell you you're fos There is no suffering I'm killing the market and Trump was pissed of at his SC court picks latest vote Many others stand in awe of the AH's stupidity Soon it will all be over

We now have a president who has a long history of demonstrating his passion for making things better for others.

The same can’t be said for any democrat.

It's been so fun to watch. ,,,,,,,,,

,Let me be the first sun to tell you you're fos There is no suffering I'm killing the market and Trump was pissed of at his SC court picks latest vote Many others stand in awe of the AH's stupidity Soon it will all be over

For you MoFo's....it's already over.

Suck on it.

We now have a president who has a long history of demonstrating his passion for making things better for others.

Made things better for 2 exes and one current wife Lots of alimony hush money Who else has he made things better for? His lawyers?

Made things better for 2 exes and one current wife Lots of alimony hush money Who else has he made things better for? His lawyers?
Is this where you tell us about something positive Hillary did on her own?

Is this where you tell us about something positive Hillary did on her own?
If she was president I'm sure you'd know As it is their charity work makes trump look like a garbage cleaner,,with my apologies to the cleaners

Forum List

Back