We are experiencing/witnessing the greatest .....

The moron complains of others ruining the reputation of his VA choice ?? How many of those who crossed his path have had him try to ruin their reps?? 10 ? 20? Tired of the POS talking out of both sides of his mouth

Can any of you Trump worshipers give me a list of five things in your own words that are better because of Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Can you give us one accomplishment Obama did for Americans? ?

By the way, it is telling that you cannot even name one but instead have to revert to "oh yeah, what about Obama". That just highlights how alike the two men are

Can any of you Trump worshipers give me a list of five things in your own words that are better because of Trump.

By the way, it is telling that you cannot even name one but instead have to revert to "oh yeah, what about Obama". That just highlights how alike the two men are
I can give one item trump has made greater,,,the divide among Americans He excels at division.... Oh yeah then we have the trillion++ that will come back to bite us in a big way

Almost 60% of Americans then are according to rage-filled Alt Righties are "Post Modernist & Neo-Marxist.' Such idiocy from the far right.

Yes....They are just too brainwashed to realize it.
The rage-filled far right? Yes, indeed.

No.....We are not like the libtards. You are projecting.
It's you hate-filled far right that projects. You know that. Take pride in who you are.

I can give one item trump has made greater,,,the divide among Americans He excels at division.... Oh yeah then we have the trillion++ that will come back to bite us in a big way

More libtard projecting...No...Trump is not dividing America like Obama did. We are not you.

Almost 60% of Americans then are according to rage-filled Alt Righties are "Post Modernist & Neo-Marxist.' Such idiocy from the far right.

Yes....They are just too brainwashed to realize it.
The rage-filled far right? Yes, indeed.

No.....We are not like the libtards. You are projecting.
It's you hate-filled far right that projects. You know that. Take pride in who you are.

Not really, libtards have cornered the market on hatred 'you know that.'

More libtard projecting...No...Trump is not dividing America like Obama did. We are not you.
Leo Are you rip van winkle? Trump excels at dividing folks look at his history how he became president and now he's trying to turn America against the press

Leo Are you rip van winkle? Trump excels at dividing folks look at his history how he became president and now he's trying to turn America against the press

The leftist press is attempting to turn Americans against a duly elected President. Are you and ostrich?

Yeah, pretty much you are them. A zealot is a zealot, matters little if you are worshiping Trump or Obama.

Yeah, pretty much you are them. A zealot is a zealot, matters little if you are worshiping Trump or Obama.

No way....Obama was a Nation of Islam zealot. Silly Neo-Marxist leftists thought Obama was a god that could never be criticized because of his skin color. The MSM worshiped the ground he walked on. We voted for Trump because he was for AMERICA which is not religious zealotry. Funny boys have no answer.

Last edited:
Hitlers job was ridding Germany of the press How is Trump different?

Ha! Ha! Hitler!!! You have reached the end of your sanity!!! :abgg2q.jpg: Trump has 0 control over the press but they just can't stay away from him. :iyfyus.jpg: Meanwhile they tell idiots like you to shun opposite points of view like Fox, Rush, Hannity, etc. It's glaringly obvious that you only have a monolithic view and that is radical leftist, Neo-Marxist. Just admit it, you HATE Trump.....That is what you are TOLD to think!! Wake Up!!!

The continual ad homs instead of reasoned discussion continues to reveal the alt right above as the greatest dividers in our modern America.

The continual ad homs instead of reasoned discussion continues to reveal the alt right above as the greatest dividers in our modern America.

Give me a break....All you lefties do is insult anyone who disagrees while avoiding addressing the post. So...Tell me, do you watch FOX, Hannity, Rush, etc? Do you access opposite points of view? Stop with the stupid blaming stick to the subject.

You guys can't argue the points is the point. I do listen and read across the divide from left to right. It seems that you don't. No cookie for you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back