We are experiencing/witnessing the greatest .....

You are projecting again, Leo. You guys can't argue the points is the point. I do listen and read across the divide from left to right. It seems that you don't. No cookie for you.

Evidently you haven't read enough to figure out how to reply (hint hint) to a post, better keep reading.

That makes no sense. I do hope you do listen and read across the divide from left to right also.

Last edited:
Hitlers job was ridding Germany of the press How is Trump different?

Ha! Ha! Hitler!!! You have reached the end of your sanity!!! :abgg2q.jpg: Trump has 0 control over the press but they just can't stay away from him. :iyfyus.jpg: Meanwhile they tell idiots like you to shun opposite points of view like Fox, Rush, Hannity, etc. It's glaringly obvious that you only have a monolithic view and that is radical leftist, Neo-Marxist. Just admit it, you HATE Trump.....That is what you are TOLD to think!! Wake Up!!!
I have a mind of my own No one needs to tell me to hate Trump He brought it on all by himself and I feel sorry for those like you who don't feel he stinks up the joint

Yeah, pretty much you are them. A zealot is a zealot, matters little if you are worshiping Trump or Obama.

No way....Obama was a Nation of Islam zealot. Silly Neo-Marxist leftists thought Obama was a god that could never be criticized because of his skin color. The MSM worshiped the ground he walked on. We voted for Trump because he was for AMERICA which is not religious zealotry. Funny boys have no answer.

The fact you made this post in a thread worshiping Trump is such sweet irony

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah, just as I figured, you have no defensible position other than to utter nonsensical lunacy and the use the libardard's favorite word 'irony.' How ironic. :21: Remember, you called me a 'zealot'.......I guess I buried you with my post because you have nothing salient to say about that.

That makes no sense. I do hope you do listen and read across the divide from left to right also.

Nothing they say makes sense because they are trying so hard to convince themselves Trump is what they need to pretend he is, otherwise they would be babbling in a corner just like Trump instead of posting fake videos they try to pretend are funny.

Facing cold, hard truth is tough for some. If they had to admit Trump won with Russian help and the fact that all those around him are simple grifters their heads would explode.

All because they hate the black man and white woman.

Yeah, just as I figured, you have no defensible position other than to utter nonsensical lunacy and the use the libardard's favorite word 'irony.' How ironic. :21: Remember, you called me a 'zealot'.......I guess I buried you with my post because you have nothing salient to say about that.

Yet you called Liberals a childish name that a 6 year old might think is funny.

Whatever reason you give for voting for Trump does not have any relevance on the worship he now receives. I called you a zealot because you are a zealot. Why and how the Obama worshipers fawned over him has no bearing on the ways in which you Trump zealots worship your new savior. While the words are different, the message is the same for both sides.

Last edited:

Whatever reason you give for voting for Trump does not have any relevance on the worship he now receives. I called you a zealot because you are a zealot. Why and how the Obama worshipers fawned over him has no bearing on the ways in which you Trump zealots worship your new savior. While the words are different, the message is the same for both sides.

You called me a zealot because of your hatred.

Yet you called Liberals a childish name that a 6 year old might think is funny.

Neo-Marxists aren't 'funny' but you are.

You called me a zealot because of your hatred.

The only thing I hate is zealotry!

Come on now....You know you're a TDSer/Collusionista!! :1peleas:

Nope, I have stated more than a dozen time on this forum that I do not think that Trump was involved in anything dealing with Russia and the election.

Your problem is that you cannot grasp that there are a few people who dislike Obama, Trump and Hillary, this is one of the areas that make you a zealot

Nope, I have stated more than a dozen time on this forum that I do not think that Trump was involved in anything dealing with Russia and the election.

Your problem is that you cannot grasp that there are a few people who dislike Obama, Trump and Hillary, this is one of the areas that make you a zealot

Glad to see you see the absolute insanity of Trump/Russia collusion however, WTF are you even talking about? Of course 'there are a few people' who dislike Obama, Trump and Hillary. Very weak support for your accusation of 'zealotry'......Besides, you don't know the definition of the word anyway.

Glad to see you see the absolute insanity of Trump/Russia collusion however, WTF are you even talking about? Of course 'there are a few people' who dislike Obama, Trump and Hillary. Very weak support for your accusation of 'zealotry'......Besides, you don't know the definition of the word anyway.

Zealotry...fanatical and uncompromising pursuit of religious, political, or other ideals; fanaticism.

This is you in a nutshell when it comes to Trump.

Forum List

Back