We are experiencing/witnessing the greatest .....

Trump has not been in office long enough to determine that and he has done nothing great since taking office, that is what makes it a worship thread.

On multiple occasion in this thread I have asked for some examples nad not a single person has been able to give me a single one. There is a reasons for that.

Typical TDSer.....Not willing to give and inch when there is ample evidence and, even if we GAVE you evidence you'd still play the same old TDSer talking points. No one apparently wants to waste their time with you. Fuck off
[/QUOTE]

Damn man, still struggling with the quote function!

Yet one more post without an example. That is because there is none. He has done a couple of good things, the best being his choice for SCOTUS. But overall he has not done much of anything

He gets my vote for the president most incapable of keeping his big fat stupid mouth shut, that's for sure. As far as what he's accomplished, time will tell. Many corporations now know they can break all kinds of rules and regulations with a guy like pruitt on their side. Also, Trump's at the ready to pardon criminals who play on his side of the aisle. Anyone worried that the republicans will be running the government like organized crime?
the democrats are like organized crime too....they just employ different tactics....

Trump has not been in office long enough to determine that and he has done nothing great since taking office, that is what makes it a worship thread.

On multiple occasion in this thread I have asked for some examples nad not a single person has been able to give me a single one. There is a reasons for that.

Typical TDSer.....Not willing to give and inch when there is ample evidence and, even if we GAVE you evidence you'd still play the same old TDSer talking points. No one apparently wants to waste their time with you. Fuck off
[/QUOTE]
KMA and I promise to take a shower

Yet one more post without an example. That is because there is none. He has done a couple of good things, the best being his choice for SCOTUS. But overall he has not done much of anything

Examples are lost on TDSers. Whatever I post in favor of Trump you call 'zealotry' why should I waste my time? At this point you are only trolling.

He gets my vote for the president most incapable of keeping his big fat stupid mouth shut, that's for sure. As far as what he's accomplished, time will tell. Many corporations now know they can break all kinds of rules and regulations with a guy like pruitt on their side. Also, Trump's at the ready to pardon criminals who play on his side of the aisle. Anyone worried that the republicans will be running the government like organized crime?
the democrats are like organized crime too....they just employ different tactics....

Post of the day!

KMA and I promise to take a shower[/QUOTE]

Mr. Alligator says you are having trouble with the quote function.

Examples are lost on TDSers. Whatever I post in favor of Trump you call 'zealotry' why should I waste my time? At this point you are only trolling.

17 pages in and not a single example of the greatness of Trump. That is all anyone needs to know.

Mr. Alligator says you are having trouble with the quote function.[/QUOTE]

You are the one that seems incapable of using it correctly.

Post of the day!

"president most incapable of keeping his big fat stupid mouth shut"

Yeah we wouldn't want a President to actually state his POV directly to the public. Sorry little TDSer.

You are the one that seems incapable of using it correctly.[/QUOTE]

Tell that to your buddy too. Otherwise you are a hypocrite.

17 pages in and not a single example of the greatness of Trump. That is all anyone needs to know.
All you need to know is it's been stated countless times and you still lie.

Mr. Alligator says you are having trouble with the quote function.[/QUOTE]
I must agree I do have problems with computers My son is an expert

Tell that to your buddy too. Otherwise you are a hypocrite.[/QUOTE]

he is not the problem, the problem is quoting your fucked up post.

All you need to know is it's been stated countless times and you still lie.

17 pages and not a peep.

Tell that to your buddy too. Otherwise you are a hypocrite.

he is not the problem, the problem is quoting your fucked up post.[/QUOTE]

And you just 'fucked up' the quote function on your post....LOL

Forum List

Back