We are experiencing/witnessing the greatest .....

Can any of you Trump worshipers give me a list of five things in your own words that are better because of Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
every president has people doing good and others doing not so good......it all depends on what they are pushing....lots of people only vote on who is for the industry they work in....everything else be damned....

Trump has not been in office long enough to determine that and he has done nothing great since taking office, that is what makes it a worship thread.

On multiple occasion in this thread I have asked for some examples nad not a single person has been able to give me a single one. There is a reasons for that.

Typical TDSer.....Not willing to give and inch when there is ample evidence and, even if we GAVE you evidence you'd still play the same old TDSer talking points. No one apparently wants to waste their time with you. Fuck off
KMA and I promise to take a shower

Mr. Alligator says you are having trouble with the quote function.
I must agree I do have problems with computers My son is an expert[/QUOTE]

Well apparently since you agree with Mr. Croc, he doesn't denigrate you.

KMA and I promise to take a shower

Mr. Alligator says you are having trouble with the quote function.

You are the one that seems incapable of using it correctly.

Tell that to your buddy too. Otherwise you are a hypocrite.

he is not the problem, the problem is quoting your fucked up post.

And you just 'fucked up' the quote function on your post....LOL[/QUOTE]

No, I did not. They come out fucked up because of you screwing it up.

Damn man, still struggling with the quote function!

Yet one more post without an example. That is because there is none. He has done a couple of good things, the best being his choice for SCOTUS. But overall he has not done much of anything

Examples are lost on TDSers. Whatever I post in favor of Trump you call 'zealotry' why should I waste my time? At this point you are only trolling.

17 pages in and not a single example of the greatness of Trump. That is all anyone needs to know.

Trump championed then signed into law an historic tax cut bill.

How is a guy that divested himself of his control of all of his companies, and then took a $1.00 in salary to be President when he is a Billionaire and could do What The Fuck he wanted without all of this hatred being heaped upon him, enriching himself?

Just about the only thing he has accomplished as President is enriching himself and fellow millionaires. Everything else has been a glaring failure.

He only cares that people are talking about him; not what they are saying. He has divested himself of nothing.
Be glad he isn't regulating what you put in your mouth. Obama was doing that.. with the exception of dick.

Ahhh, the personal attack. When you can’t say anything positive about your boy, you have to say something negative. Typical trump supporter.
typical hardcore party people on both sides....

[QUOTE="BluesLegend, post: 19824398, member: 51009"

Trump championed then signed into law an historic tax cut bill.[/QUOTE]

Yes....Wait.....Gator-Boy will be along to tell more TDSer lies.

Trump managed to bring all the racists from their hiding other than that:
Surfing on Obsms economical wave.
No wall
Government shutdowns
Signed unpopular budget
Made the world hate america again
Dumbest president ever
Promotes adultery
Promotes bullying
Tweeting insults like a slur
Trade wars
Drive our allies away
Strengthen China position in the world
Putin's puppet
And the list goes on.

Mr leo I don't think people believe everything I do but there are some that make better sense than others You don't Gator does imo

Can any of you Trump worshipers give me a list of five things in your own words that are better because of Trump.

Can you give us one accomplishment Obama did for Americans? ?

Not really, he was a shitty president like the one before him and so far I am not impressed by the one that followed.

There is this weird idea on this forum that if you do not like Trump it means you are an Obama supporter.

There are those of us who do not like either.

yep....and if you dont like obama you must be trump supporter or a racist....

Trump managed to bring all the racists from their hiding other than that:
Surfing on Obsms economical wave.
No wall
Government shutdowns
Signed unpopular budget
Made the world hate america again
Dumbest president ever
Promotes adultery
Promotes bullying
Tweeting insults like a slur
Trade wars
Drive our allies away
Strengthen China position in the world
Putin's puppet
And the list goes on.

Oh boy...straight out of Daily Kos.

[QUOTE="BluesLegend, post: 19824398, member: 51009"

Yes....Wait.....Gator-Boy will be along to tell more TDSer lies.[/QUOTE]
what % of that tax bill went to million and billionaires?

Damn man, still struggling with the quote function!

Yet one more post without an example. That is because there is none. He has done a couple of good things, the best being his choice for SCOTUS. But overall he has not done much of anything

Examples are lost on TDSers. Whatever I post in favor of Trump you call 'zealotry' why should I waste my time? At this point you are only trolling.

17 pages in and not a single example of the greatness of Trump. That is all anyone needs to know.

A tax cut bill that according to their own math, the GOP says will add a minimum of 1.5 trillion do the deficit...not sure how that is a great thing.

Time will tell what effect it has on the economy...but a tax cut in and of itself is not great when it is coupled with increased spending.

Mr leo I don't think people believe everything I do but there are some that make better sense than others You don't Gator does imo

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, however misinformed it is.

By the way, it is telling that you cannot even name one but instead have to revert to "oh yeah, what about Obama". That just highlights how alike the two men are
I can give one item trump has made greater,,,the divide among Americans He excels at division.... Oh yeah then we have the trillion++ that will come back to bite us in a big way
yea he increased the divide obama and bush made....

By the way, it is telling that you cannot even name one but instead have to revert to "oh yeah, what about Obama". That just highlights how alike the two men are
I can give one item trump has made greater,,,the divide among Americans He excels at division.... Oh yeah then we have the trillion++ that will come back to bite us in a big way

More libtard projecting...No...Trump is not dividing America like Obama did. We are not you.
he sure as hell aint uniting it.....bush,obama and trump....3 half assed leaders when it comes to uniting the people....

Forum List

Back